Global Automotive Glass Market Research Report - Forecast to 2025
Published | July 2019
According to Blueweave Consulting, The Global Automotive Glass Market is poised to reach XX.XX Billion by the end of 2025. Automotive glass one of the most lucrative markets in the automotive sector and projected to grow at a X.XX% during the forecast period 2019-2025. The market is driven by the growing vehicle production, advancement in glass technologies, and increasing disposable income, especially in developing countries such as China, India, and South Korea.
Tempered glass type is projected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period of 2019-2025 and with a CAGR of XX.XX%. However, laminated glass segment is likely to increase at a high pace and projected to touch USD X.XX billion by 2025. Rapid urbanization, substantial growth of the emerging economies, and growing vehicle production is expected to play a crucial role in enhancing the automotive glass demand over the forecast period. Glass applications to develop the aesthetics of the car serving the persistence of shielding the passengers from the harsh exterior environment help in the circulation of fresh air whenever required, allow passage of natural light into the compartment, and enhanced visibility of a vehicle.
Based on the vehicle type, passenger car segment is projected hold the largest market share registering more than XX% in the year 2018. Increase in consumer spending, strict standards & laws, advancement in technology coupled with rising demand for passenger cars in emerging economies is projected to have a positive impact on the development of market growth over the forecast period.
Geographically, the Global automotive glass market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In 2018, the Asia-Pacific accounted for the maximum market share of XX.X% lead by China & India and projected to dominate the overall automotive glass market over the forecast period. China is the foremost producer of automotive vehicles. Owing to the economical availability of resources like land & labor, favorable Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) policies and rigorous regulations regarding safety are likely to boost the industry growth.
Study Objectives of Automotive Glass markets Market.
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the automotive glass market.
· To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
· To analyze the automotive glass market based on tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies of North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
· To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
· To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, vehicle type, applications and sub-segments
· To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
· To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the automotive glass market
Global Automotive Glass market: Segmentation
· Tempered Glass
· Laminated Glass
By Vehicle Type
· Passenger Car
· Light Commercial Vehicles
· Heavy Commercial Vehicles
The major players operating in the market of global automotive glass are Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd (Japan), Vitro, S.A.B. de C.V. (Mexico), Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited (Hong Kong), Guardian Industries Corp (U.S.), Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co. Ltd (China), Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. (Japan), Central Glass Co. Ltd (Tokyo), Saint Global S.A. (Paris), Olimpia Auto Glass Inc.( Turkey), Shatterprufe (South Africa) and others.
· Research Institute / Education Institute
· Potential Investors
• Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
Regional and Country Analysis of automotive glass market development and demand Forecast to 2025 Market
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA
· Rest of Latin America