Global Automotive Lighting Market – Trends & Forecast, 2015-2025
Published | July 2019
According to BlueWeave Consulting, the global automotive lighting market is expected to grow with a significant rate during the forecast period 2019-2025. The Global Automotive Lighting Market has been generally benefiting from the shifting paradigms in government regulations and end-users perspective towards greater safety in automobiles. In spite of a instability affected by the global economic slowdown of 2008, the automotive market has been able to gain back the pre-crisis annual growth rate by 2014.
The automotive industry is about to propagate at a rapid pace, furthermore, the speedy increasing sales of passenger cars and technological innovations have also been a growth momentum. With several driving trends like increasing demand of passenger vehicles, growing urban population, expansion of global auto-manufacturers into new developing markets, and rising disposable income of middle class population.
Asia Pacific accounts for the lion’s share of the global automotive lighting market during the anticipated period.
On the basis of region, the Automotive lighting Product market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Asia Pacific dominates the world automotive lighting market over the forecast period followed by North America and Europe. Owing to the demand for passenger car coupled with strict government regulations. This market has seen substantial growth over the past few years and it has been experienced that the market will remain on the same growth level till the forecast period.
Global Automotivelighting Product Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Magneti Marelli, Philips Lighting NV, Ichikoh Industries Ltd, HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co, KOITO MANUFACTURING CO., LTD., ZKW Lichtsysteme GmbH, Peterson Manufacturing company, OSRAM GmbH, Stanley Electric Co. Ltd, General Electric are key players in the global automotive lighting Product market.
Study Objectives of Automotive Lighting markets Market.
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the automotive lighting markets Market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the automotive lighting markets market based Porter’s Five Force Analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, vehicle type, applications, end market and regions
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the automotive lighting market.
By Vehicle Type
· Passenger Car
· Light Commercial Vehicle
· Heavy Commercial Vehicle
· Front Lights
· Rear Lights
· Side Lights
· Interior Lights