Global Balsa Wood Market Research Report- Forecast to 2025
Published | June 2019
According to BlueWeave Consulting, the Global balsa wood market was valued around USD XX.XX Billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at over a CAGR of XX% from 2019 to 2025, in terms of value, reaching around USD XX.XX Billion by the end of the forecast period. The balsa wood market indicates positive outlook owing to its features like extremely lightweight & multipurpose, found across various application ranging from model aircraft, table tennis bats, furniture, and much more.
On the basis of grain type market is segmented as ‘Grain A’, ‘Grain B’ and ‘Grain C’ types. Among them, ‘Grain B’ balsa holds the largest share accounted more than XX%, and projected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. Owing to its light weight and insulating properties.
Based on the application, the market is segmented as aerospace & defense, renewable energy, marine, road & rail, industrial & other segments. In 2018, aerospace & defense segment is the leading segment. Balsa wood laminates deliver effective surface-to-air protection in military & defense actions at a much lower weight than metallic armor materials. Furthermore, the prosperous in wind energy segment throughout the globe as a source of renewable energy is likely to boost the balsa wood market.
Geographically, the global balsa wood market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In 2018, Europe accounted for the maximum market share of XX.X% followed by the North America and projected to dominate the overall balsa wood market over the forecast period. Germany is the leading country propel the balsa wood market followed by Poland. The Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region with a CAGR of X.XX% and likely to reach USD XX.XX Billion by 2025.
The key players operating in the global balsa wood market are 3A Composites (Switzerland) , Gurit (Spain), DIAB International AB (Sweden), The PNG Balsa Company Ltd (Papua New Guinea), The Gill Corporation (U.S.), CoreLite Inc (U.S.) and SINOKIKO BALSA TRADING CO., LTD (China) among others.
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Balsa Wood market.
· To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
· To analyze the Balsa Wood market based on tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to five geographies of North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America, Middle East & Africa and their countries
· To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
· To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, type and sub-segments
· To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
· To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Balsa Wood market.
· Balsa wood producers
· Balsa wood composite manufacturers
· Wind blades manufacturers
· Potential investors
· Balsa wood suppliers
· Nationalized laboratory
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of the Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
· Saudi Arabia
· South Africa
· Rest of Middle East & Africa