Global Bulk Packaging Market Research Report – Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Published | July 2019
According to Blueweave Consulting, The Global Bulk Packaging Market for cosmetics industry market is poised to reach XX.XX Billion by the end of 2025. Bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry one of the most lucrative markets in cosmetic industry which is projected to grow at a X.XX% during the forecast period 2019-2025. The market is driven by the growing cosmetic industry, increasing disposable income, especially in developing countries such as China, India, and South Korea and changing consumer preferences towards the look.
Bulk packaging for cosmetics is especially intended tertiary packaging which lets the transportation of the cosmetics and personal care products to the end-users. Such packaging allows the cosmetic products to reach various destinations coupled with the augmentation of the look of cosmetic products in combination with the extension of their shelf life, without getting spoiled owing to jerks, drops, and external force along with climatic conditions like dust and rain.
Plastic type is projected to lead the entire market and estimated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period of 2019-2025 registering a CAGR of XX.XX%. Due to the multipurpose usage of plastics in cosmetic packaging, properties like less cost, weight and corrosion resistance enhance the growth of plastic in this industry. Though, the Asia-Pacific has the top market share and is likely to be the fastest growing market. However, paper & paperboard segment is likely to increase at a high pace and projected to touch USD X.XX billion by 2025. Rapid urbanization, substantial growth of the emerging economies, and increasing innovative product offering is expected to play a crucial role in enhancing the bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry demand over the forecast period.
Based on the product, pails segment is projected hold the largest market share registering more than XX% in the year 2018. Increase in consumer spending, strict standards & laws, advancement in technology coupled with rising demand for cosmetic products in emerging economies is projected to have a positive impact on the development of market growth over the forecast period. However, material handling containers is anticipated to be fastest growing product with a CAGR of X.XX% and likely to touch X.XX billion by 2025.
Geographically, the global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In 2018, the Asia-Pacific accounted for the maximum market share of XX.X% lead by China & India and projected to dominate the overall Bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry market over the forecast period.
The key players of global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry includes Berry Plastics Group, Inc. (U.S), BWAY Corporation (Georgia), Georgia-Pacific LLC (U.S.), Greif Incorporated (U.S), Mauser Group B.V. (Germany), Menasha Corporation (U.S.), Rehrig Pacific Company (U.S.), Remcon Plastics, Inc. (U.S.), SchoellerAllibert (Netherlands), Westrock Company (U.S.) and others.
Objective of Global Bulk Packaging Market for Cosmetics Industry Analysis & Forecast, from 2015 to 2025
· Region-level demand analysis and forecast of the study market
· Study of the effect of exogenous & endogenous factors viz. demographic, economics, and political factors, which affect the global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry
· Porter’s five forces market analysis to determine competitive scenario
· Segment and sub-segment level analysis of the market over the historical as well as forecast period
· Identification of key factors instrumental in the changing market scenario, such as tapping new market opportunities, and gaining competitive edge
· Raw Materials Suppliers
· Aftermarket suppliers
· Research Institute / Education Institute
· Potential Investors
· The global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry is likely to trace USD XX.XX billion by 2025.
· By material, Plastic segment in bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry holds the largest market share and is increasing with approx. X.XX% CAGR during forecast period.
· By product, Pails product segment lead the bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry with an annual growth rate of X.XX% during forecast period.
· Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominates the global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry followed by European region.
Regional and Country Analysis of Global Bulk Packaging Market for Cosmetics Industry Estimation and Forecast to 2025 Market
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA
· Rest of Latin America