Chinese Real and Compound Chocolate Market Research Report - Forecast to 2025
Published | July 2019
According to Blueweave Consulting, the Chinese real and compound chocolate market has witnessed continued demand during the last few years and anticipated to touch XX.XX tons with annual growth rate of X.XX% by 2025 in terms of volume. Chocolate is one of the most consumed and popular food products in the food processing sector among consumers across the globe.
Chinese real and compound chocolate market has witnessed significant innovation in inclusion of innumerable healthy elements including exotic fruits and vegetables. Most of the chocolate made in China is not consumed as such, rather used as an ingredient in preparation of other things such as cakes, ice-cream coatings, biscuits and other confectionery goods. Hence, compound chocolate rules the Chocolates are one of the excellent pressure suppressants and anti-aging confectionery items.
Owing to changing taste preferences, rising disposable incomes, and changing lifestyles are the major factor for increasing demand for chocolate is increasing day by day. Another big reason is the young population, the chocolate lovers showing great potential for varying kinds of chocolates in the country. Dark chocolate is known to have health benefits which such as reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases and improving blood flow.
On the basis type, the real and compound chocolate market is divided into milk chocolate, dark chocolate & white chocolate and others.
Milk chocolate segment holds the largest market share of the Chinese real and compound chocolate market followed by the dark chocolate during the forecast period 2019-2025. Milk chocolate boosts memory, cuts the risk of heart strokes, hydrates and smoothens the skin. Dark chocolate comprises of over 50% cocoa content which helps in reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases and improving blood flow are likely to propel its demand.
Southeast Chinese region has the maximum number of chocolate manufacturers in China, hence will dominate the market followed by East Chinese region. Innovations and product development are the major areas where key players are focusing in China.
Mars Inc. (U.S.), Mondelez International, Inc. (U.S.), Hershey Co. (U.S.), Nestle SA (Switzerland), Puratos Group (Belgium), Ferrero (Italy), Barry Callebaut (Switzerland), Jieshou Zhaolong Foods Co, and Yake (China) Co
Study Objectives of Chinese Real and Compound Chocolate Market Forecast to 2025
· Detailed analysis for individual micro and macro markets for Chinese real and compound chocolate
· To estimate market size by main ingredient, by type, by form, by application, by packaging, by category.
· To understand the supply and demand dynamics of Chinese real and compound chocolate
· To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for Chinese region
· Company profiling of major players & competitive positioning for the real and compound chocolate in Chinese market
· Value chain analysis and supply chain analysis of Chinese real and compound chocolate
· Analysis of historical market trends, and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements related to real and compound chocolate Chinese market
· Chocolate manufacturers
· Food and beverages manufacturers
· Personal Care
· Retailers & wholesalers
· E-commerce companies
· Traders, importers and exporters
· Real dark chocolate is anticipated to witness a maximum growth rate X.XX%
· Compound dark chocolate is likely to have a highest growth rate X.XX%
· Increase in demand for sweeteners from the range of food & beverage sector will grow at CAGR X.XX%
· Southeast china region leads the market.
Regional Analysis of Real and Compound Chocolate Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2025 Market
The reports also cover Chinese regional level analysis:
· Northeast, and