Global Cloud PBX Market Research Report- Forecast to 2025
Published Date | 2019 July 6
According to BlueWeave Consulting, The Global Cloud PBX Market is expected to grow with a significant rate during the forecast period 2019-2025. A cloud for PBX is a technology applied for the delivery of voice communications and multimedia sessions over Internet Protocol (IP) networks. A cloud for PBX is based on cloud computing technology where the data is saved and transferred over the Internet.
The Cloud for PBX is new technology that implements the new possibilities to improve customer voice service over the internet and support excellent efficiency in transferring the voice, message and other services without wasting much effort. PBX is delivered as a hosted service and empowers enterprises to utilize the total benefits of a phone system, including Unified Communications (UC) applications, like unified conferencing and messaging, VoIP calling, intelligent call routing, emergency calls, and on-demand applications. A cloud for PBX provides services over LAN or WAN data network rather than through the circuit-switched networks used by the traditional Public Switched Telephone Network.
North America accounts for the lion’s share of the global cloud PBX market during the anticipated period.
On the basis of region, the Cloud PBX market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America dominates the world cloud PBX market over the forecast period owing to tremendous investments in wireless technologies and the rapid adoption of trending technologies, like cloud, IoT, mobility, and UC, which drives the critical need for strong connectivity and communication. Moreover, the development in this region is attributed to the low TCO and OPEX required for hosted PBX as contrasted to the traditional PBX or telephony system.
Global Cloud PBX Product Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Microsoft Corporation(Skype), Nextiva Inc., RingCentral Inc., Avaya Inc., Barracuda Networks Inc., Vonage America Inc., Cisco system Inc., D-Link System Inc., Allworx Corporations, BullsEye Telecom Inc., Mitel Networks Inc., MegaPath Inc., NEC Corporation and Panasonic Corporation among others are key players in the global cloud PBX Product market.
Study Objectives of Cloud PBX markets Market.
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the cloud PBX markets Market.
· To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
· To analyze the cloud PBX markets market based Porter’s Five Force Analysis etc.
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to five geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
· To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
· To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
· To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the cloud PBX market
· Small and Medium-sized enterprises
· Large Enterprises
· Managed services
· Professional Services
· Network Services
· IT & Cloud Services
By End User
· Real Estate