Global Flexible Packaging Market Research Report - Forecast to 2025
Published | July 2019
According to Blueweave Consulting, the global Flexible packaging market is poised to reach XX.XX Billion by the end of 2025 and projected to surge significantly with a CAGR of X.XX% during the forecast period. The market is compelled by various factors like augmented consumption of processed foods & beverages, improvement in flexible packaging coupled with enhanced product offering and environmental friendly advantage of flexible packaging.
Flexible products include rollstock, bags, pouches, labels/wraps, lidding, shrink sleeves and stretch film. Presently flexible packaging denotes the fastest growing segment of the packaging industry and is used, to protect, market, and distribute a vast array of product for consumer and institutional products. Packaging allows the products to reach various destinations coupled with the augmentation of the look of products in combination with the extension of their shelf life, without getting spoiled owing to jerks, drops, and external force along with climatic conditions like dust and rain.
Plastic type is projected to lead the entire market and estimated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period of 2019-2025, registering a CAGR of XX.XX%. Due to the multipurpose usage of plastics in cosmetic packaging, properties like less cost, weight and corrosion resistance enhance the growth of plastic in this industry. Though, the Asia-Pacific has the top market share and is likely to be the fastest growing market. However, paper segment is likely to increase at a high pace and projected to touch USD X.XX billion by 2025. Rapid urbanization, substantial growth of the emerging economies, and increasing innovative product offering is expected to play a crucial role in enhancing the Flexible packaging demand over the forecast period.
Based on the product, pouches segment is projected hold the largest market share registering more than XX% in the year 2018. Increase in consumer spending, strict standards & laws, advancement in technology in emerging economies are projected to have a positive impact on the development of market growth over the forecast period. However, stand-up pouches is anticipated to be fastest growing product with a CAGR of X.XX% and likely to touch X.XX billion by 2025 owing to high barrier properties against moisture and oxygen coupled with low material usage and cost effective properties.
Based on the printing technology, the market is segmented into Flexography, Digital Printing, and other.
Among them, Flexography segment holds the largest market share and is likely to be fastest growing printing technology in the market.
On the basis of application, market can be bifurcated into Food & Beverages, Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, and Others. Food & Beverages applications anticipated as the most lucrative segment and expected to touch XX.X billion by 2025.
Geographically, the global Flexible packaging market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In 2018, the Asia-Pacific accounted for the maximum market share of XX.X% lead by China & India and projected to dominate the overall Flexible packaging market over the forecast period.
The key players of global flexible packaging market includes Amcor Limited (Victoria), Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH (Austria), Mondi Group (Johannesburg), Sealed Air Corporation (North Carolina), Sonoco Products Company (U.S.), Coveris Holdings S.A. (U.S.), Huhtamaki Group (Finland), Bemis Company Inc. (U.S.) and Ampac Holdings LLC (U.S.).
Objective of Global Flexible Packaging Market Analysis & Forecast, 2025
· Region-level demand analysis and forecast of the study market
· Study of the effect of exogenous & endogenous factors viz. demographic, economics, and political factors, which affect the global Flexible Packaging market
· Porter’s five forces market analysis to determine competitive scenario
· Segment and sub-segment level analysis of the market over the historical as well as forecast period
· Identification of key factors instrumental in the changing market scenario, such as tapping new market opportunities, and gaining competitive edge.
· Distributer & Supplier companies
· End Users
· Consultants and Investment Bankers
· Research Institute / Education Institute
· The global flexible packaging market is projected to touch USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2025.
· By material, Plastic segment holds the largest market share with an annual growth rate of X.XX% over forecast period.
· Pouch segment dominates the flexible packaging market registering a CAGR of X.XX% and likely to reach XX.XX billion by 2025.
· By printing technology, Flexography technology accounts for the largest market share during forecast period
· Food & Beverages segment is the most lucrative application in flexible packaging market registering an annual growth rate of more than XX% during forecast period
· Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominates the global flexible packaging market followed by North America.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA
· Rest of Latin America