Global Food Flavors Market Research Report- Forecast to 2025
Published | June 2019
According to BlueWeave Consulting, the Global Food Flavors market was valued around USD XX.XX Billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at over a CAGR of XX% from 2019 to 2025, by value, reaching around USD XX.XX Billion by the end of the forecast period. The global food flavors market is primarily driven by the increasing demand from the bakery & confectionery and the beverages industry. Additionally, Governments are also imposing strict rules and regulations pertaining to the usage of the clean label and eco-friendly food and beverage products. Over the past few years, governments of Spain and Germany have launched and effectively implemented several campaigns to promote healthier lifestyles by familiarizing innovative healthy products to reduce obesity, cholesterol, and diabetes.
Food Flavors used to enhance the taste. The growing need for convenience foods owing to the increasing consumer knowledge about products with an exotic and traditional taste is anticipated to additional uphold the growth of the market in the next few years. The worldwide demand for natural food flavors is rising owing to the increasing consumer preference for organic label products. Further, strict food & beverage norms regarding the use of synthetic food flavors are expected to have a positive impact on the worldwide food flavors industry.
Synthetic type is the leading segment of food flavors market accounting for over XX% share of the total market revenue in 2018. However, the demand of natural food flavors is the fastest growing segment with an annual growth rate of XX% and projected to touch XX.XX billion by 2025. The demand for natural flavors is increasing significantly due to the growing awareness among consumers regarding health benefits. Growing awareness regarding the harmful effects of artificial flavors and the chemical utilized in the manufacturing of such flavors are substantially raising the demand for natural food flavors in numerous end-use industries.
Based on application, the food color market is bifurcated into Beverages, Dairy & Frozen Products, Bakery & Confectionery, Savory & Snacks and others. Beverages application leads to the overall food flavors market over the forecast period. Owing to the rising demand for ready-to-drink beverages, increasing disposable income and economic development heightened demand for the product. Savory & Snacks segment is the second fastest growing application over the forecast share and likely to touch XX.XX billion by the end of 2025.
Geographically, the food flavors market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Europe is the leading region during the forecast period 2019-2025. Owing to the increased awareness about safe food color products among consumers, and the health benefits provided by natural food flavors. Additionally, stringent rules & regulations regarding the use of artificial food flavors are expected to strengthen the natural food flavors market in Europe. Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region in the food flavor market due to the high demand from emerging economies like India, China, and South Korea. Moreover, an increase in consumer expenditures for food & beverages is expected to increase the demand for color flavors over the forecast period.
The leading market players in the global food flavors market primarily are Givaudan SA (Switzerland), International Flavors & Food flavors, Inc. (U.S.), Firmenich International SA (Switzerland), Symrise AG (Germany), Takasago International Corporation (Japan), V. MANE FILS SA (France), Sensient Technologies Corporation (U.S.)
Objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast market size of the global food flavors market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting Food Flavors market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the Global Food Flavors market on the basis of type and application.
· To examine competitive developments like expansions, technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global food flavors market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global food flavors manufacturers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Organizations, associations and alliances related to food flavors market
· Regulatory bodies
Regional and Country Analysis of global food flavors market estimation and forecast, to 2025
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of the Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of Middle East & Africa