Global Frozen Meat Market Research Report - Forecast to 2025
Published | July 2019
According to Blueweave Consulting, the global frozen meat food market is projected to reach XX.XX Billion by the end of 2025 with a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period. The increasing demand for convenience food, changing consumer preference and busy lifestyles of people coupled with technological advancements in the cold chain market boost the demand for frozen meat in the upcoming period.
Frozen meat offers benefits such as superior stock control overwhelmed the problem of seasonality and offer greater shelf life and hold extreme vitamins and minerals as freezing conserves the products for extended periods without any additives. In the near future, consumers will remain more inclined towards consuming frozen meat products for being rich foundation of high proteins and amino acids.
The beef market is poised to grow with a CAGR of X.XX% and expected to reach USD X.XX Billion by the end of 2025 owing to rising changing lifestyle, expanding disposable income, and growing demand for packaged food are likely to promulgate the market growth frozen meat during the forecast period. Frozen chicken products nailed to record a CAGR of X.X%, though frozen pork products will experience fastest sales.
Food chain services accounted for the maximum market share of entire frozen meat market with an annual growth rate of XX.XX% and projected to touch XX Billion by the end of 2025. Rising urbanization, increasing spending power and amassed demand of ready to eat food both in developed and emerging economies are the significant factor driving the growth of the market.
Geographically, the Global frozen meat market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In 2018, the Europe accounted for the maximum market share of XX.X% and projected to dominate the overall frozen meat market over the forecast period. Owing to the rapidly growing fast food industry, increasing disposable income, and improved distribution channels. Germany is expected to account maximum market share of XX.XX%. Though, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing region with the growth rate of X.XX% over the forecast period.
The leading market players in the global frozen meat market primarily are Marfrig Group. (Brazil), Kerry Group Plc. (Ireland), BRF S.A. (Brazil), Associated British Foods Plc. (U.K.), Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation (U.S.), Tyson Foods, Inc. (U.S.), Cargill Incorporated (U.S.).
Study Objectives of frozen meat Market Forecast to 2025
· Detailed analysis for individual micro and macro markets for frozen meat
· To estimate market size by Product Type, End user, Distribution Channel and Region
· To understand the supply and demand dynamics of frozen meat
· Company profiling of major players & competitive positioning for the frozen meat market
· Value chain analysis and supply chain analysis of frozen meat
· Analysis of historical market trends, and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements related to frozen meat market .
· Frozen meat manufacturers
· Food Service industries
· Retailers and wholesalers
· Traders, importers and exporters
· The Global frozen meat market is expected to reach USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2025
· Frozen processed meat product type is estimated to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period and likely to reach USD XX.XX by 2025.
· Food service end user is projected to witness a massive growth of X.XX% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
Regional and Country Analysis of frozen meat market development and demand Forecast to 2025 Market
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA
· Rest of Latin America