Report Code: BWC19164
Available Format: PDF
Global Ground Penetrating RADAR Market: Overview
The global Ground Penetrating RADAR Market is estimated to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. Ground-penetrating Radar (GPR) is a geophysical method that uses Radar pulses to image the subsurface. Ground penetrating Radar (GPR) is a non-destructive geophysical method that produces a continuous cross-sectional profile or record of subsurface features, without drilling, probing, or digging. Ground penetrating Radar data profiles are used for evaluating the location and depth of buried objects and to investigate the presence and continuity of natural subsurface conditions and features. Increasing geopolitical instabilities and territorial fights and rise in the need for safety, assistant, and comfort features in equipment are vital factors expected to encourage the growth of the global Ground Penetrating Radar market in the upcoming period.
In addition, the upsurge in demand of ground penetrating Radar as a tool to review of the structural strength of buildings and for the identification of cracks and voids are other factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the next few years. Moreover, the rising demand for autonomous cars and growing military spending in developing countries will fuel the growth of Ground Penetrating Radar Market in the forecast period. Further, the use of non-destructive testing and evaluation such as NDT/NDE practices in the construction industry will contribute to the growth of Ground Penetrating RADAR Market in upcoming periods.
Furthermore, augmentation in demand for self-driving cars and a rise in military spending on the global scale would promulgate the Ground Penetrating Radar Market in the forecast period. Additionally, the growing use of applications of GPR to subsurface prospecting, presenting a remarkable benefit over a single-resolution execution will trigger the global Ground Penetrating Radar Market in the future timeline.
Ground Penetrating Radar Market (GPR) Product Type analysis
On the basis of Product type, the Ground Penetrating Radar Market has been segmented into Hand Held, and Cart Based. Cart-Based GPR dominates the global Ground Penetrating RADAR market owing to the upsurge in its demand for locating utilities, such as buried pipes, conduits and other abnormalities in the ground such as groundwater or other miscellaneous buried objects. Moreover, Soil layer profiling before any serious area development or construction works is also done by cart-based GPR would influence the global cart based market in the next few years. Handheld based GPR will boom by growing its application for detection of buried objects such as mines, explosives or concealed objects in the soil.
Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Market Application analysis
On the basis of application, the global Ground Penetrating Radar Market has been segmented into Transport & Road Inspection, archaeology, disaster inspection, and Municipal & Environmental Protection. By Application, Transport & Road Inspection will lead the market due to growing applications of GPR for effective management of infrastructural assets such as rapid and reliable detection of many causes of the subsurface damage. Moreover, its usage in favors of the optimization of the economical expenditure for the effective maintenance of great infrastructures as well as it improves the public safety by preventing the risk of accidents will boost the Transport & Road Inspection Market.
In addition, GPR has been used in highway, railway and airfield engineering as well as for the monitoring of critical infrastructures, such as bridges and tunnels will drive the Transport & Road Inspection market. Disaster inspection market will drive by increasing incidences of natural calamities like earthquakes, landslides, volcanoes.
Regional analysis of Ground Penetrating Radar Market
Geographically, the Ground Penetrating Radar Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America dominates the world Ground Penetrating Radar Market over the forecast period due to rising adoption of GPR for the geologic survey in environmental, hydrologic, geologic and bridge-scour studies by mounting antennas in boats or floating antennas on water. The Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market throughout the forecast period due to the upsurge in the automotive industry and military spending in these regions..
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the global Ground Penetrating Radar Market, in terms of value.
- To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting Ground Penetrating Radar Market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
- To outline, categorized and forecast the global Ground Penetrating Radar Market on the basis of product type, and Application.
- To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Ground Penetrating Radar Market.
- To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Ground Penetrating RADAR Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as GSSI, Mala, IDS GeoRadar, GEOTECH, SSI, US Radar, Utsi Electronics, Chemring Group, Radiodetection, Japan Radio Co, ChinaGPR and Kedian Reed are the key players in the global Ground Penetrating RADAR Market.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Industry associations
- Global Ground Penetrating Radar Manufacturing firms
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Global Ground Penetrating Radar distributors
- Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Ground Penetrating Radar Market
- Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
- Hand Held
- Transport & Road Inspection
- Municipal & Environmental Protection
- Disaster inspection
In addition, the report provides analysis of the Ground Penetrating Radar Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
- Saudi Africa
- Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
- How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
- What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
- Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
- A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
- Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
- With five additional company detail analysis.
- Additional country analysis.
- Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.2. Industry Impact and Forces
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Technological Landscape
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Company market share analysis, 2018
4.6. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.7. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.7.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.7.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.7.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.7.5. Intensity of Rivalry
4.8. PESTEL Analysis
4.9. Strategic Outlook
5. Global Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025, (USD Million)
5.2.1. By Product Type
220.127.116.11. Hand Held
18.104.22.168. Cart Based
5.2.2. By Application
22.214.171.124. Transport & Road Inspection,
126.96.36.199. Disaster inspection
188.8.131.52. Municipal & Environmental Protection
5.2.3. By Region
184.108.40.206. North America
220.127.116.11. Asia Pacific
6. North America Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Product Type
6.2.2. By Application
6.2.3. By Country
7. Europe Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Product Type
7.2.2. By Application
7.2.3. By Country
8. Asia Pacific Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Product Type
8.2.2. By Application
8.2.3. By Country
9. Latin America Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Product Type
9.2.2. By Application
9.2.3. By Country
10. Middle East & Africa Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Product Type
10.2.2. By Application
10.2.3. By Country
10.2.3.1. Saudi Arabia
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.3. IDS GeoRadar
11.6. US Radar
11.7. Utsi Electronics
11.8. Chemring Group
11.10. Japan Radio Co
11.12, Kedian Reed