Global Native Starches Market Research Report, Forecast to 2025
Published Date | 2019 June 10
According to the BlueWeave Consulting, the global Native starch market is expected to grow with a significant rate over forecast period, 2019-2025, due to increasing demand for convenience food products, owing to their functionality and convenience such as controlling moisture, managing texture, thickening agents, etc. Native starches is a polysaccharide present in staple food crops such as maize, potato, rice, etc.. Native starch is obtained by extracting starch from plant sources such as corn, cassava, potato, wheat and others. Native starches are starch granules isolated from plant source used as binders, texturizers, thickeners, stabilizers and setting agents.
Growing demand of native starch in food and non-food, pharmaceuticals, paper, textile, beverages and chemicals industries are vital factors which has indeed augmented the growth of the native starch market.
Moreover, upsurge in demand of native starches in cosmetic hair and skin care products, which in turn increases global demand for native starches in future timeline. The increasing demand for convenience food products, owing to their functionality and convenience, is anticipated to fuel the global native starch market. In addition, rising demand of native starch as a stabilizer and thickening agent, in a variety of food products such as soups, sauces, gravies, puddings and pies will propel the global native starch market.
On the basis of source, the native starches market is categorized into Corn, wheat, cassava, potato, and others. Corn native starch is expected to dominate the native starch market owing to its properties such as enhancing the taste and flavor of the food recipes which is used in soups and other food applications. Wheat is driven by its application in cooking as a thickening agent in food sauces, desert puddings, and others.
Based on the Form, the global native starch is segmented into powder, gel, and others. Powder form will lead the market due to its sources such maize, waxy maize, high amylose maize, wheat, tapioca and potato which used for the purpose of food texturizing and thickening. Gel is driven by its properties like very good thickening, gelling, moisture retention and anti-staling properties which are used in breads, bakery mixes, cakes and pies, cookies & pastries, crackers pastries
By application, the global natives starch market is bifurcated into food & beverages and non-food application, where food application includes confectionery, processed food, beverages, and others and Non-food applications includes corrugation and papermaking, personal care, pharmaceuticals, textiles, and others includes mining & drilling, construction & building, adhesives, chemicals and animal feed. Food & beverages industry is anticipated to dominate the market in account of its application as a thickening agent as well as texturing the food products. Non-Food industry is driven by its uses as emulsion, decorative cosmetics or in powders.
By geography, the global native starch market is spanned across five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. The Asia Pacific is expected to lead the market due to upsurge in demand of native starch in food processing industry, as a stabilizer and thickening agent, in various products, such as sauces, desserts, custard, etc. In addition, low production costs along with favorable climate for agriculture in Asia-Pacific is expected to drive the growth of the regional native starch market. Europe is driven by rise in the consumer preferences for organic food additives.
To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global natives starch market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the global native starch market based on various tools such as Supply Chain Analysis, and Porter’s Five Force Analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by source, form, application and region
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the native starch components market
The key players of global native starch markets are AGRANA Investment Corp., Cargill, Incorporated, Tereos Starch & Sweeteners, Tate & Lyle, Ingredion Incorporated, Gulshan Polyols Ltd., AMYLCO Group of Companies, UNIVERSAL BIOPOLYMERS, SPAC STARCH PRODUCTS (INDIA) LTD, Thai Flour Co.,Ltd., Honest Derivatives Pvt. Ltd., etc.
• Distributer & Supplier companies
• End Users
• Consultants and Investment bankers
• Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
• Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
• Regulatory Landscape
• Pricing Analysis
• Macroeconomic Indicators
• Geographical analysis across 15 countries
• Profiling of 10 key market players
• In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
• Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region includes
· South Korea
· Rest Of the Asia Pacific
· Rest Of the Europe
Middle East & Africa
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of the Middle East & Africa
· Rest Of the Latin America