Global Organic Baby Food Market Research Report- Forecast to 2025
Published | June 2019
According to Blueweave Consulting, the global organic baby food market is projected to touch XX.XX Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of XX.XX%. Organic baby food is gaining popularity among parents owing to the rising concern over children’s’ health, rapid inclination towards convenience food and increasing number of working women. There is a paradigm shift in modern family structure where family members have limited time for household management due to the busy lifestyle and work pressure.
The demand for the organic baby food is rising owing to several factors such as urbanization, increasing birth rates, and enhancement in living standards of the consumers. Additionally, the increasing demand for convenience food coupled with robust performance of retail sector is one of the major factors which are positively influencing the organic baby food market.
The Milk formula market is poised to grow with a CAGR of X.XX% and expected to reach USD X.XX Million by the end of 2025 owing to rising concern of parents related with respect to baby’s health and nutrition. Dry baby food segment shall witness considerable expansions of XX.X% due to the shelf life of these products and it is easy to prepare within no time.
On the basis of distribution channel, the store based channel holds the largest market share of XX.X% in 2018. The retail store's channel is witnessing high growth. Retail stores have high growth potential due to the presence of large middle-income group further new wave of expansion through the compact store format will favor the organic baby food demand in retail stores. Convenience stores represent the largest segment followed by supermarkets and hypermarkets owing to the rising number of health-conscious consumers, expanding working population and increasing urbanization are boosting the organic baby food market. The online sales market is anticipated to magnify at a higher rate in the upcoming period, owing to the rapid penetration of smartphones, upsurge in m-commerce sales, and easiness in payment options
Geographically, the Global organic baby food market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In 2018, the Asia-Pacific accounted for the maximum market share of XX.X% lead by China & India and projected to dominate the overall organic baby food market over the forecast period. Owing to the expansion of the middle-class population, rapidly growing fast food industry, increasing disposable income, and improved distribution channels.
The leading market players in the global organic baby food market primarily are Danone S.A. (France), Hero Group (Switzerland), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Kraft Heinz Foods Company (U.S.), Nestle S.A. (Switzerland), Hain Celestial Group (U.S.), Bellamy’s Australia (Australia).
Study Objectives of organic baby food Market Forecast to 2025
· Detailed analysis for individual micro and macro markets for organic baby food
· To estimate market size by Product Type, Ingredients, Distribution Channel and Region
· To understand the supply and demand dynamics of organic baby food
· Company profiling of major players & competitive positioning for the organic baby food market
· Value chain analysis and supply chain analysis of organic baby food
· Analysis of historical market trends, and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements related to organic baby food market
· Baby food manufacturers
· Raw material suppliers
· Retailers and wholesalers
· Traders, importers and exporters
· The Global organic baby food market is anticipated to reach USD XXX Billion by 2025.
· Ready to eat product type is assessed to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period and projected to touch USD XX billion with registering a CAGR of XX.XX%
· Grains & cereal ingredients is likely to witness a enormous growth of XX.XX% over the forecast period.
· Store- based distribution channel will lead the organic baby food market holding more than XX.X% market share of entire market in 2018.
Regional and Country Analysis of organic baby food market development and demand Forecast to 2025 Market
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA
· Rest of Latin America