Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Market Research Report- Forecast to 2025
Published | June 2019
According to BlueWeave Consulting, the Global organic virgin coconut oil market was valued around USD XX.XX Billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at over a CAGR of XX% from 2019 to 2025, in terms of value, reaching around USD XX.XX Billion by the end of the forecast period. Owing to the great nutritional value and usages in application like personal care industry, food & beverages sector anticipated to be a promising factors for growth.
Rising consumer’s awareness about the health benefits of consumption of chemical-free organic virgin coconut oil is also anticipated to be one of the key reasons for its increased market share in the region.
As consumers become increasingly aware of the side effects of consuming synthetic raw materials, food and beverage makers are concentrating on producing food and beverages with a clean label to maintain. Additionally, increasing health concern, rising consumer preference for natural ingredient-based food products and strict rules and regulations pertaining to the usage of the clean label by government are substantially raising the demand for organic virgin coconut in numerous end-use industries.
Based on the application, personal care products propels the market and likely to be the largest market share registering XX.XX% in 2018 owing to its usages in different application like in skin and hair care products coupled with great nutritional value as compared to the conventional coconut oil. However, food & Beverage segment is likely to increase at a high pace and projected to touch USD X.XX billion by 2025.
Geographically, the Global Organic virgin coconut market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In 2018, the Asia Pacific accounted for the maximum market share of XX.X% followed by Africa and projected to dominate the overall organic virgin coconut market over the forecast period owing to the auspicious climatic condition, increasing awareness regarding health concerns coupled with great demand for natural products i.e. chemical free in this region.
Some of the leading players in the global organic virgin coconut oil market are: Nutiva, Inc. (U.S.), Celebes Coconut Corporation (the Philippines), Greenville Agro Corporation (the Philippines), Earth Born Co. Ltd. (Thailand), Vita Coco (U.S.), Farm Direct Coconuts (U.S.), Parker Biotech Private Ltd (India)
· Organic virgin coconut oil manufacturers
· Personal care product manufacturers
· Pharmaceutical Industry
· Retailers and wholesalers
· Traders, importers and exporters
Study Objectives of Organic virgin coconut markets Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Organic virgin coconut market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the Organic virgin coconut market based on tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to five geographies of North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America, Middle East & Africa and their countries
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application and sub-segments
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Organic virgin coconut market
Regional and Country Analysis of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil market Development and the Demand Forecast till 2025 Market
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of the Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
· Saudi Arabia
· South Africa
· Rest of Middle East & Africa