Global Plastic Stabilizers Market Research Report - Forecast to 2025
Published Date | 2019 June 10
According to BlueWeave Consulting, The Plastic Stabilizer Market was valued around USD XX.XX Billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at over a CAGR of XX% from 2019 to 2025, by value, reaching around USD XX.XX Billion by the end of the forecast period. The increasing demand for plastic products in numerous applications like construction, packaging, automotive, many more and exhaustion of resources is likely to drive the plastic stabilizer market over the forecast period.
Plastic stabilizer is utilized to inhibit degradation of plastic when bare to intense heat, cold, and light. Owing to the properties like anti-oxidation and UV absorption helps in boosting the material possessions. During plastic processing of plastic, plastic stabilizers are mixed to grant the final product with preferred physical and chemical characteristic features.
Heat stabilizer type leads the overall Plastic Stabilizer market accounting for over XX% share of the total market revenue in 2018. Heat stabilizer are extremely utilized in Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), especially used in the construction business for manufacturing of pipes and plumbing, vinyl sliding, window profile, and flooring. The adding up of the type is vital in PVC for avoiding the degradation. Therefore, exceptionally hot water does not shake the PVC pipes. However, antioxidant type is the fastest growing segment with an annual growth rate of XX% and projected to touch XX.XX billion by 2025.
On the basis of material, the market is bifurcated as thermoplastic, thermosetting, and elastomers. Among these materials, the thermoplastic materials segment holds the largest market share of XX% of entire Plastic Stabilizer market with an annual growth rate of X.XX%.
Based on the end use industry, Packaging industry is projected to be the leading end use vertical in 2018, owing to the multipurpose properties accessible by the product for developed packaging films. The consumer industry is the second major consumer of the plastic stabilizer followed by packaging industry due to growing consumption of plastic in construction activities.
Geographically, the Plastic Stabilizer market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Asia Pacific is the leading region with a market share of XX.XX% in 2018 and expected to touch XX.XX billion by 2025. The demand for Plastic Stabilizer is increasing owing to the growing construction activities, amassed automobile and textile industry across the region. Furthermore, rising disposable income, large population, and technological advancement boosting the demand for Plastic Stabilizer in numerous industries.
The prominent players in the global Plastic Stabilizer market are BASF SE (Germany), Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd (South Korea), Clariant AG (Switzerland), Akzo Nobel N.V (the Netherlands), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), ADEKA CORPORATION (Japan), Solvay SA (Belgium), Indofil Industries Limited (India), Bruggemann Group (Germany), and Baerlocher GmbH (Germany), among others.
Objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast market size of the Global Plastic Stabilizer market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting Plastic Stabilizer market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global plastic stabilizer market on the basis of type, material and end use industry.
· To examine competitive developments like expansions, technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global plastic stabilizer market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global Plastic Stabilizer manufacturers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Organizations, associations and alliances related to Plastic Stabilizer market
· Regulatory bodies
Regional and Country Analysis of Global Plastic Stabilizer Market estimation and forecast, to 2025
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of the Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of Middle East & Africa