Global Air Purifier Market Expected to Reach US$ 182,101.1 Million by 2024: According to BlueWeave Consulting
Published | 30 October 2018
Air pollution leads to about 6.5 million deaths each year, making it the world’s fourth-largest threat to human health, according to a 2016 report by the International Energy Agency. Emerging economies experience the highest levels of pollution, particularly cities in India and China where growth in energy demand and pollution has gone hand-in-hand with economic growth. According to a new market report published by BlueWeave Consulting, the global air purifier market was valued at US$ 19,232 Mn in 2017 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of above 32.4% from 2018 to 2024, reaching US$ 182,101.1 Mn by the end of the forecast period. According to the report, North America was the largest contributor in terms of revenue to the air purifier market in 2017.
Rise in air pollution level drives the market growth driving the air purifier market across the globe
Air pollution is the emission of toxic elements into the atmosphere by natural or anthropogenic sources. These sources can be further differentiated into either mobile or stationary sources. Anthropogenic air pollution is often summarized as being mainly related to motorize street traffic (especially exhaust gases and tire abrasion). The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates 2.4 million fatalities due to air pollution every year. As intake of polluted air can have severe health effects such as asthma, COPD, or increased cardiovascular risks, most countries have strengthened laws to control the air quality and mainly focus on emissions from automobiles. Air quality in vehicle cabins is usually found to be worse than those typically found in homes or workplaces. Pollutants enter into the cabin via the ventilation system, also known as the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. Studies have shown that vehicle cabins commonly show concentrations of toxic gases such as carbon monoxide (CO), hydrocarbons (HC), volatile organic compounds (VOC), and oxides of nitrogen (NOx) higher than safety limits set by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and World Health Organization (WHO). Inhibition of all these pollutants in the vehicle drives the growth of the air purifier market.
Air Purifier Market: Scope of the Report
The global air purifier market can be segmented on the basis of Technology type, Product type, Distribution Channel, End-user, and Region. Based on Technology type, the global air purifier market is further classified into HEPA Technology (High-Efficiency Particulate Air), Activated Carbon Technology, UV Technology, Negative Ion and Others. The HEPA Technology contributed the largest revenue in 2017 and is estimated to grow further during the forecast period. Based on Product type, the global air purifier market can be fragmented into Portable Air Purifiers, Whole-House Air Purifiers and Cleaners, Electrostatic Precipitators, Smart air purifier, and others.
The Portable Air Purifier contributed the largest revenue in 2017 and is expected to witness the highest growth during the estimated period.
On the basis of Distribution Channels, the market can be segmented into the online distribution channel, offline distribution channel, Specialty stores, Departmental Stores and Others. The offline distribution channel contributed the largest revenue in 2017 and is expected to witness the highest growth during the estimated period. In terms of end users, the market is segmented as residential, commercial and industrial. The industrial end-user segment contributed the largest revenue in 2017 and is estimated to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global air purifier market in 2017 and it is estimated to grow over a CAGR of 40.1% during 2018-2024.
On the basis of region, the market is segmented into five parts namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle-East, Africa and Latin America.
Air Purifier Market: Competitive Dynamics
The research study includes profiles of leading companies operating in the global air purifier market. Some of the key players profiled in the report include Camfil Group, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Eureka Forbes limited, Honeywell International Inc., LG Electronics, Panasonic Corporation, Philips Electronics N.V., Sharp Corporation, Xiaomi Inc., Blueair AB, and others.
Market Segmentation: Global Air Purifier Market
· HEPA Technology (High Efficiency Particulate Air)
· Activated Carbon Technology
· UV Technology
· Negative Ion
· Others Vertical
· Portable Air Purifiers
· Whole-House Air Purifiers and Cleaners
· Electrostatic Precipitators
· Smart air purifier
By Distribution Channel
· Online Channel
· Offline Channel
· Departmental Stores
· Specialty Stores
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the air purifier market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest Of North America
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· South Africa
· North Africa
Rest of Middle-East and Africa
BlueWeave Consulting is a one-stop solution for market intelligences regarding various products and services online & offline. We offer worldwide market research reports by analysing both qualitative and quantitative data to boost up the performance of your business solution. BlueWeave has built its reputation from the scratches by delivering quality performance and nourishing the long-lasting relationships with its clients for years. We are one of the leading digital market intelligence generation company delivering unique solutions for blooming your business and making the morning, more rising & shining._text
- Global Air Purifier Market- Industry Size, Share, Trend Analysis, Outlook, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast, 2017-2027, Segmented By Technology (HEPA Technology (High-Efficiency Particulate Air), Activated Carbon Technology, UV Technology, Negative Ion, Others), By Coverage (<324 Sq. Ft., 324-538 Sq. Ft., 539-753 Sq. Ft., >753 sq. Ft.), By Product Type (Portable Air Purifiers, Whole-House Air Purifiers, and Cleaners, Electrostatic Precipitators, Smart air purifier, Others), By Distribution Channel (Online Distribution Channel, Offline Distribution Channel), By Application (Residential, Industrial, Commercial), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America (LATAM), Middle-East & Africa (MEA)
Publish Date: January 2022
The global air purifier market is gaining significant traction because of the degrading air quality levels which are leading to severe breathing problems for people along with rapid industrialization and urbanization along with the increasing prevalence of airborne diseases.
Relevant Press Releases
- India Electric Three-Wheeler Market All Set to Flourish: Expected to Reach Worth USD 1,845.1Million in 2027
- Global Smart Cities Market Expected to Reach US$ 3,180,358.5 Million by 2024: According to BlueWeave Consulting
- Global Wireless Charging Market to Reflect Robust Growth: Projected to touch USD 15.3 Billion by 2027, growing at the CAGR of 23.1% during the forecast period (2021-2027)
- Enlargement of modern railway substructure is driving the demand of global railway power supply system market
- Cycling Helmet Market is Projected to Reach USD 15.0 Billion by 2026, Growing at a CAGR of 11.8% During 2020-2026