Global Fleet Management Market Size, By Vehicle Type (Light Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Aircraft, Railway, Watercraft), By Component (Solution, Services), By Communication Technology (GNSS, Cellular System), By Solution (Operations Management, Vehicle Maintenance and Diagnostics, Performance Management, Fleet Analytics and Reporting), By End-User Industry (Retail, Government, Transportation & Logistics, Automotive, Manufacturing, Construction, And Energy), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America); Growth Potential, Trends Analysis, Competitive Market Size and Forecast, 2015-2025
- Published Date: June 2019
- Report ID: BWC19181
- Available Format: PDF
- Page: 115
Global Fleet Management Market: Overview
The global Fleet Management market is expected to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. Fleet management is an administrative approach that allows companies to organize and coordinate work vehicles with the aim to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and provide compliance with government regulations. Fleet management is used by couriers, oil and gas delivery, utilities, repair and service industry businesses to ensure responsible vehicle use, confirm safety and enable real-time tracking. Growth in adoption of wireless technology, need of operational competency in fleet management, and increase in international trades are vital factors expected to encourage the growth of the global Fleet Management market in the upcoming period.
In addition, increase in demand for logistics and transport which offer several benefits such as improvement in maintenance planning, vehicle performance and schedule of fleet routing which enhances the fleet safety and also customer satisfaction are other factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the upcoming years. Moreover, the increasing government regulations and the need for optimization of fleet operating expenses will fuel the growth of the Fleet Management market in the forecast period. Further, the growing adoption of artificial intelligence technologies for fleet management will contribute to the growth of the Fleet Management market in upcoming years.
Additionally, upsurge in applications of fleet management in business organizations that depend greatly on transportation to lower or completely eliminate the risks associated with staff cost, operations, and others will foster the global Fleet Management market. Furthermore, growing adoption of fleet management by many organizations need to streamline the operations for greater connectivity and reduce the hardware cost needed to perform the necessary fleet management are anticipated to escalate the global anti-collision market in the future timeline.
Fleet Management Market Vehicle Type analysis
On the basis of Vehicle Type, the Fleet Management market has been segmented into Light Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Aircraft, Railway, and Watercraft. Aircraft segment dominates the global Fleet Management Market owing to rise in the number of air passengers and a significant increase in aircraft fleet. Railway segment will propel by effectively plan direct services across the entire rail infrastructure. Watercraft will influence by reduced risks for theft, improving customer service, reducing equipment wear and boosting profits.
Fleet Management Market Components Analysis
On the basis of Components, the Fleet Management market has been categorized into Solution and Services. Solution segment will lead the market owing to its application to improve the overall operations of the transport industry such as driver management, vehicle management, and operations management. Services segment will boost by its application like After-Sales Services, Claim Inspection Services, and Vehicle Tracking/Follow-Up Services.
Fleet Management Market Communication Technology Analysis
On the basis of Communication Technology, the Fleet Management market has been categorized into GNSS and Cellular System. GNSS segment will dominate the market due to the rise in adoption of GNSS in fleet management coupled with rapid urbanization in developing economies, quick access & benefits of GNSS, and government initiatives. The cellular system will grow by its applications to track every vehicle in real-time so as to know the status of these fleet.
Fleet Management Market Solutions Analysis
On the basis of Solutions, the Fleet Management market has been categorized into Operations Management, Vehicle Maintenance and Diagnostics, Performance Management and Fleet Analytics and Reporting. Fleet Analytics and Reporting is expected to leading segment in the account of its applications for reducing the total cost of ownership, protecting investments in assets, assisting asset inventory management, and reducing repair costs by improving fleet safety. Vehicle Maintenance and Diagnostics will bolster by its application such as remote diagnostics combines dynamic mapping, vehicle health reports, fault code action plans, and notification alerts.
Fleet Management Market End-User Industry Analysis
On the basis of End-User Industry, the Fleet Management market has been segmented into Retail, Government, Transportation & Logistics, Automotive, Manufacturing, Construction, and Energy. By End-User Industry, Automotive will lead the market in the account of growing numbers of light and heavy commercial vehicles. Transportation & Logistics will trigger by its benefits to reduce fuel & overall running costs, enhanced safety, and optimized fleet operations, with real-time fleet tracking and monitoring.
The regional analysis of Fleet Management Market
On the basis of region, the Fleet Management Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America dominates the global Fleet Management market over the forecast period due to large scale implementation of fleet management solutions by the organizations and enterprises in the country. Moreover, the rapid pace of digital transformation and high growth of telematics and the advent of the 4G technology in the region will fuel the fuel management market. Europe will influence by growing awareness about technology and solutions and favorable regulatory initiatives by governments. The Asia Pacific will be fastest growing segment owing to governments initiatives for compelling the OEMs to implement these systems in vehicles owing to the changing approach toward the safety of drivers, passengers, fleet operators, and goods.
· To analyze and forecast the market size of the global Fleet Management Market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting Fleet Management market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Fleet Management market on the basis of vehicle type, component, communication technology, solution, and end-user industry.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Fleet Management Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Fleet Management Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as U.S. General Services Administration, Uber Technologies, Inc., Ola Cabs (ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.), Lyft, Didi Chuxing, Grab, European GNSS Agency (GSA), Spireon, Inc., Trimble Transportation & Logistics, Fleet Robo Fleet Management Solutions, DC Velocity, Scope Technologies, Troncalnet, FAMSA, CARSSA Courier Company, Altos Hornos de Mexico (AHMSA), Grupo Autofin de Monterrey, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Mercedes-Benz and Renault, are the key players in the global Fleet Management market.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global Fleet Management service providers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global Fleet Management distributors
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Fleet Management
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
By Vehicle Type
· Light Commercial Vehicle
· Heavy Commercial Vehicle
By Communication Technology
· Cellular System
· Operations Management
· Vehicle Maintenance and Diagnostics
· Performance Management
· Fleet Analytics and Reporting
By End-User Industry
· Retail, Government
· Transportation & Logistics
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the Fleet ManagementMarket with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Africa
· Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
- Global Frozen Finger Chips Market Size – Industry Trends & Forecast Report 2027
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2026
- Global Sterilization Equipment Market Size, Share & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
- French Medical Equipment Market
- India Sanitary Pads Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2027 | BlueWeave
WHY CHOOSE US
24/7 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert. Request for a free product review before report purchase.
Coustom Research Service
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
Quality & Accuracy
Ask the Analyst to customize an exclusive study to serve your research needs
As the business world is changing dynamically every day. We need to stay pin point in relation to data management and optimum data utilization
We never share your personal and confidential information. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.