Global Retail E-commerce Packaging Market – Trends & Forecast, 2015-2025
Published | June 2019
According to BlueWeave Consulting, The global Retail E-commerce Packaging market is estimated to grow with a significant rate during the forecast period 2019-2025, owing to increasing online shopping by several customers, rapid expansion in the electronics division, and growing demand for packaged food. The packaging is the procedure or method to enfold the product or commodity for sale, distribution, or storage.
The basic use of retail e-commerce packaging is to deliver the products undamaged. Besides it, these retail e-commerce packaging is shaped by key trends including sustainability, efficiency, connectivity, and personalization. Rising population, growing demand for good quality packaging, increasing food and beverages consumption, and rising consumer income will foster the global retail E-commerce Packaging market in the forecast period.
Moreover, the major factor driving the market is the increasing customer interest towards seamless and convenient shopping solutions. Additionally, growing demand for novel products, huge availability of various products, and the enormous growth in the overall e-commerce will augment the global retail E-commerce Packaging market in the future timeline. Furthermore, upsurge in demand for sustainable packaging solutions across the value chain, with manufacturers and customers growing increasingly sensitive about the environmental concerns will influence the global retail E-commerce Packaging market in the upcoming years.
On the basis of Material, the global retail E-commerce Packaging market has been categorized into Corrugated Boxes, Protective packaging, Security envelopes, Tapes & labels, and others. Protective packaging will dominate the segment owing its properties to prevent damage at a relatively low cost especially as consumer perceptions of e-commerce in which merchants can be negatively affected by receiving merchandise that was damaged during shipping.
Based on application, the global retail E-commerce Packaging market is segmented into Electronics & Consumer goods, Apparel & Accessories, Home furnishing, Auto Parts, Food & Beverages, Healthcare & Personal care, and others. Apparel & Accessories is expected to lead the global market will lead owing to a huge upsurge in e-commerce shopping trends in developing countries.
Geographically, the global retail E-commerce Packaging market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Asia Pacific is anticipated to lead the global retail e-commerce packaging market as the region has seen robust internet penetration rates coupled with the various huge expansion in retailer sectors. Additionally, the presence of many e-commerce giant players, rapid urbanization, and increasing population could be vital factors to be driving the global retail e-commerce packaging market in the region.
The key players of the global retail e-commerce packaging market are International Paper Company, Mondi Group, Packaging Corporation of America, Klabin S.A., Georgia Pacific LLC, DS Smith Plc., Smurfit Kappa Group, Nippon Paper Industries, Rengo Co. Ltd, and Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd.
Objective of Global Retail e-commerce packaging Market Analysis & Forecast, 2015 - 2025
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure, along with the forecast period of various segments and sub-segments included in global retail e-commerce packaging market with analysis of its development and demand in the market
• To identify high growth and geographies countries
• To study regional and country-specific demand and forecast for global retail e-commerce packaging
• To cover the key segments of material, application, and region
• To finalize the unit breakdown for all different classification; and refer to them for forecasting, keeping few assumptions into factor
• To identify the forecast demand, for all the regions, applications, and the historical figure; to collect the data through primary and annual reports, which were triangulated to derive the regional market size
• To identify the historical trend to forecast and estimate the future value data
• Raw materials suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research and education institutes
• Potential investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
The reports also cover country-level analysis:
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa