Global Smart Packaging Market Research Report - Forecast to 2025
Published | June 2019
According to Blueweave Consulting, the Global Smart Packaging Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of X.XX% and projected to reach USD XX.XX Billion by 2025. Smart packaging is a packaging system that provides extra functionalities like extend shelf life, monitor freshness, display information on quality, increase safety, along with the traditional basic three functions of packaging that is protection, communication and containment.
Used for various applications includes food & beverages, automotive, healthcare, personal care, and several other types of products. It offers numerous benefits over conventional packaging, like augmented shelf life, lessen counterfeiting, improved safety coupled with low cost, and stress-free implementation, among others.
The global smart packaging market is segmented on the basis of technology, application and region. Based on the technology, the market is bifurcated into active packaging, intelligent packaging and MAP. Intelligent packaging segment is projected to grow with the highest rate CAGR of X.XX%. On the basis of applications, the market divided into food & beverage, automotive, healthcare, personal care and others. Among them, food and beverage segment holds the largest market share with a CAGR of X.XX% over the forecast period.
Smart packaging is a smart technique to boost the traceability and shelf life of the product. It also helps in the prevention of food decomposition, improvement of product traits like taste, flavor, and aroma, easy communication of product info, product history, and the guarantee of seal integrity with brand protection, and waste reduction. Increasing health awareness among the consumers is one of the most important factors projected to fuel the demand of smart packaging during the forecast period 2019-2025.
Study Objectives of Global Smart packaging Market
· To analyze and forecast market size of the Global Smart packaging market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting entire Smart packaging market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global smart packaging market on the basis of technology and application.
· To examine competitive developments like expansions, technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the Global Smart packaging market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
· Raw materials suppliers
· Aftermarket suppliers
· Research institute & education institute
· Potential investors
· Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Regional Analysis of Global Smart packaging Market
Europe dominates the global smart packaging market with XX.XX% of share in 2018, in terms of value. It is likely to grow at a CAGR of X.XX% during the forecast period 2019-2025. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing region with a CAGR of X.XX% and likely to touch a market size of USD X.XX Billion by 2025 during the forecast period.
The regional analysis also includes –
· Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA
· Rest of Latin America