Global Thermal Paper Market Research Report - Forecast to 2025
Published Date | 2019 June 10
According to BlueWeave Consulting, the Global thermal paper market was valued around USD XX.XX Billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at over a CAGR of XX% from 2019 to 2025, in terms of value, reaching around USD XX.XX Billion by the end of the forecast period. Owing to its increasing usage in the manufacturing of tags, labels, tickets, and receipts indicates a positive outlook during the forecast period. Intensifying demand for POS terminals as a substitute to cash registers in various sector like hospitality, warehouse, retail, and laboratory sectors which is anticipated to be a promising factors for growth.
Thermal paper changes color over exposure to heat & light due to the manifestation of a coating pigment. The thermal paper can be found in applications like ATM, gaming equipment, movie ticket machines, lottery machines, debit or credit card terminals, laboratory apparatus, and office consumables.
In 2018, direct thermal segment is the dominating technology and projected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period of 2019-2025 and with a CAGR of XX.XX%. Printing on thermal paper delivers quick, consistent and high-definition images. The properties such as the absenteeism of ribbons, and low operating cost as compared to thermal transfer is likely to be a major driving factor over the forecast period. However, thermal transfer segment is likely to increase at a high pace and projected to touch USD X.XX billion by 2025. Due to the technological competence for lasting stability, noble heat resistance, and outstanding sensitivity towards abrasion.
Based on the application, point of sale (POS) segment is projected hold the largest market share registering more than XX% in the year 2018 and likely to reach XX.XX billion in 2025. Increase in consumer spending, rise in retail outlets especially in emerging countries like china & India coupled with supportive government policies projected to have a positive impact on the development of market growth over the forecast period. POS (Point of Sale) application embraces receipts and tags at the retails stores, online purchases, and ATMs.
Geographically, the Global Thermal paper market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In 2018, the North America accounted for the maximum market share of XX.X% and projected to dominate the overall thermal paper market over the forecast period. Owing to the technological development, infrastructure facilities and penetration of internet with High pervasiveness of healthcare and other industries like food & beverage, manufacturing companies. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region registering a CAGR of XX.X% over the forecast period 2019-2025.
The prominent players in the Thermal Paper include Appvion, Inc., Oji Paper (Thailand) Ltd., Koehler Paper Group, Ricoh Company, Jujo Thermal Ltd., Mitsubishi Paper Mills Ltd., Hansol, and Nakagawa Manufacturing (USA), Inc.
Study Objectives of Thermal paper markets Market
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Thermal paper market.
· To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
· To analyze the Thermal paper market based on tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to five geographies of North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America, Middle East & Africa and their countries
· To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
· To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application,technology and sub-segments
· To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
· To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Thermal paper market.
· Supplier companies
· End Users
· Consultants and Investment Bankers
· Research Institute / Education Institute
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of the Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
· Saudi Arabia
· South Africa
· Rest of Middle East & Africa