Global Tube Packaging Market Research Report - Forecast to 2025
Published Date | 2019 July 6
According to Blueweave Consulting, The Tube Packaging Market was valued at USD XX.XX Billion in 2019, and is likely to touch USD XX.X Billion by the end of 2025. Tube packaging is very popular for numerous products such as pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and miscellaneous household products.
The demand for tube packaging is propelling owing to the rising consumer preference for convenient, safe, and sustainable packaging tube packaging. Factors like rapid urbanization & industrialization and growing demand for small size packs are some of the driving factors for the market growth. Furthermore, factor like ease of handling, eco-friendly and inexpensive are playing vital role in development of the market.
The Tube packaging market is bifurcated on the basis of product, material and application.
Based on the product, the market is categorized as squeeze tubes, twist tubes, cartridges and others. Squeeze tube segment is projected to develop with the highest CAGR of X.XX% over the forecast period. Squeeze tube segment dominates the market due to their brilliant barrier properties and easy to use nature.
The key players of Tube Packaging market includes Amcor Ltd. (Australia), Albea Group (Luxembourg), CCL Industries (Canada), Sonoco Products Company (U.S.), Sinclair & Rush, Inc. (U.S.), Essel Propack Ltd (India), Huhtamaki (Finland), Montebello Packaging (Canada), World Wide Packaging LLC (U.S.), Unette Corporation (U.S.) and others.
Objective of Global Tube Packaging Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2015 to 2025
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments included in global tube packaging market with analysis of its development and demand in the market
· Regional and country specific demand and forecast for tube packaging were studied
· Key segments covered in the report are: type, material and application.
· Unit breakdown for all different classification was finalized; and same was referred for forecasting, keeping few assumptions into factor
· For all the regions, forecast demand for all applications were identified and then with historical figure, data collected through primary and annual reports were triangulated to derive the regional market size
· Historical trend is identified to forecast and estimate the future value data
· Raw materials suppliers
· Aftermarket suppliers
· Research institute & education institute
· Potential investors
· Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
· Global tube packaging market is anticipated to touch USDXX Billion by 2025.
· By Product, squeeze tube in tube packaging accounts for the major market share and is rising with approx. X.XX% CAGR during forecast period.
· By material, plastic material in tube packaging accounts for the largest market share with a CAGR of XX% over forecast period.
· By Application, Personal care segment dominates the market and expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period and likely to grow with a CAGR of X.XX%.
· Geographically, Europe region leads the global tube packaging market followed by North America, while Asia-Pacific region is projected to show a positive growth rate in tube packaging market.
Regional and Country Analysis of Tube Packaging Market Estimation and Forecast
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA