Global Vacuum Packaging Market Research Report - Forecast to 2025
Published | July 2019
According to Blueweave Consulting Global Vacuum Packaging Market is anticipated to touch US XX.XX Billion by 2025, increasing at X.XX% CAGR. Vacuum packing is a technique of packaging that eradicates air from the package prior to sealing. The process encompasses placing items manually or automatically in a plastic package by removing air from inside and sealing the package.
Vacuum packaging has become a domineering for several industries like food, pharmaceuticals, industrial goods, and consumer goods, where conservation of a product is vital. The market is majorly driven by the prompt urbanization & development coupled with government policies regarding food safety.
The global vacuum packaging market is segmented on the basis of material, packaging, application and region. On the basis of material, the market is bifurcated into Polyethylene (PE), Polyamide (PA) and others. Polyethylene (PE) segment is projected to grow with the highest rate of X.XX% CAGR over the forecast period.
Market categorization based on packaging embraces segments like rigid packaging, flexible packaging and semi-rigid packaging. Flexible segment held the largest share with X.XX% CAGR.
On the basis of applications market is divided into pharmaceutical, food, industrial, consumer goods and others.
Food segment holds the largest market share and likely to reach XXXX Billion by the end of 2025 with X.XX% CAGR during the forecast period.
Study Objectives of Global Vacuum Packaging Market
· To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth.
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments as well as sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their key countries
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on material, packaging, application and region.
· To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
· Raw materials suppliers
· Aftermarket suppliers
· Research institute & education institute
· Potential investors
· Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Regional Analysis of Global Vacuum Packaging Market
Asia-Pacific leads the global vacuum packaging market with XX.XX% of share in 2018, in terms of value and likely to grow at a CAGR of X.XX% during the forecast period. North America is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of XX% over the forecast period and estimated to touch market size of USD X.XX Billion by 2025.