Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market Research Report - Forecast to 2025
Published | June 2019
According to BlueWeave Consulting, the Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems market was valued around USD XX.XX Billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at over a CAGR of XX% from 2019 to 2025, in terms of value, reaching around USD XX.XX Billion by the end of the forecast period. Owing to the escalating automotive industry, increasing consumer spending power and advancement in technology indicates a positive outlook during the forecast period.
Automotive exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system is a method aids in monitoring and plummeting the nitrogen oxide emission in gasoline and diesel powered vehicles. The market is driven by the growing vehicle production, decreases consumption of lubricating oil, and increasing disposable income, especially in emerging countries like China, India, and South Korea.
EGR valve is projected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period of 2019-2025 and with a CAGR of XX.XX%. However, EGR coolers segment is likely to increase at a high pace and projected to touch USD X.XX billion by 2025. Rapid urbanization, substantial growth of the emerging economies, and growing vehicle production is expected to play a crucial role in enhancing the automotive exhaust gas recirculation system demand over the forecast period.
Based on the vehicle type, passenger car segment is projected hold the largest market share registering more than XX% in the year 2018. Increase in consumer spending, strict standards & laws, advancement in technology coupled with rising demand for passenger cars in emerging economies is projected to have a positive impact on the development of market growth over the forecast period.
Geographically, the Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In 2018, the Asia-Pacific accounted for the maximum market share of XX.X% lead by China & India and projected to dominate the overall automotive exhaust gas recirculation system market over the forecast period. Owing to the economical availability of resources like land & labor, favorable Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) policies and rigorous regulations regarding safety are likely to boost the industry growth.
Study Objectives of Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems markets Market.
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems market.
· To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
· To analyze the Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems market based on tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to five geographies of North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America, Middle East & Africa and their countries
· To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
· To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by product type, vehicle type, applications and sub-segments
· To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
· To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems market.
The major players operating in the market of global automotive exhaust gas recirculation systems are Mahle GMBH, Wells Vehicle Electronics, BorgWarner Inc., Cambustion Ltd., Delphi ANSYS Inc.. DENSO Europe B.V., Eberspächer Climate Control Systems GmbH & Co. KG, ElringKlinger AG AND IAV GmbH, and other prominent players
· Research Institute / Education Institute
· Potential Investors
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of the Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
· Saudi Arabia
· South Africa
· Rest of Middle East & Africa