Global Automotive Fleet Leasing Market Research Report - Forecast to 2025
Published | June 2019
According to BlueWeave Consulting, the Global automotive fleet leasing market was valued around USD XX.XX Billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at over a CAGR of XX% from 2019 to 2025, in terms of value, reaching around USD XX.XX Billion by the end of the forecast period. A fleet lease vehicle is generally one owned by a leasing company and leased to a third party which is utilized by all categories of commercial and public operations. Numerous sectors such as food & beverages industry, IT industry among others wants vehicles that encounter their precise requirements, along with the capability to turn repairs and other complications on the leasing enterprise.
The automotive industry is about to propagate at a rapid pace, furthermore, the speedy increasing sales of passenger cars and technological innovations have also been a growth momentum. With several driving trends like expansion of global auto-manufacturers into new developing markets, rising disposable income of middle class population, and growing automotive industry accompanied by rapid industrialization is projected to boost the demand for automotive fleet leasing throughout the forecast period.
Open end segment leads the overall automotive fleet leasing market accounting for over XX% market share in 2018 and projected to reach X.XX billion by the end of 2025. Owing to the advantages like low overhead cost, high operational efficiency and used in numerous end use industries like food & beverages for their specific needs. However, close end is projected to touch X.XX billion by 2025 with a CAGR of XX.X%.
Based on vehicle type, passenger cars holds the largest market share of XX% of entire automotive fleet leasing market with an annual growth rate of X.XX%. Rapid urbanization, increasing consumer spending on the automobile has enhanced product demand. Moreover, the growing consumer awareness regarding advantages of fleet leasing, varying preferences and life style, and changing trend of buying a new car to lease a car are major growth factors supporting industry demand.
Geographically, the automotive fleet leasing market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America is the leading region with a market share of XX.XX% in 2018 and expected to touch XX.XX billion by 2025. Rising investments, increasing consumer spending and growing number of migrants will further boost the market growth. Additionally, due to the demand for passenger car coupled with strict government regulations, the market has seen substantial growth over the past few years and it has been experienced that the market will remain on the same growth level till the forecast period.
The key players in market includes ARI (New Jersey), LeasePlan Corporation N.V. (Netherland), Sixt Leasing SE (Germany), Glesby Marks (U.S.), AutoFlex AFV (U.S.), Velcor Leasing Corporation (U.S.), Caldwell fleet leasing (U.S.), Wheel, Inc. (U.S.), PRO Leasing Services (U.S.), Jim Pattison Lease (Canada)
Objective of the study
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast period of the various segments and sub-segments included in global automotive fleet leasing market with analysis of its development and demand in the market
· To identify high growth geographies and countries
· To study regional and country-specific demand and forecast for global automotive fleet leasing market
· To study detail of automotive fleet leasing market by lease type, vehicle type, passenger cars type, and by region in forecasted period 2025.
· To track mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, new product development of specified company.
· Manufacturers and distributors of automotive fleet leasing market.
· Suppliers and traders of automotive fleet leasing market.
· Government, associations and industrial bodies.
· Investors and Trade experts.
· Consulting in automotive experts.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
• Rest of the Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
· Saudi Arabia
· South Africa
· Rest of Middle East & Africa