Global Fermentation Ingredients Market Research Report - Forecast to 2025
Published Date | 2019 July 1
According to Blueweave Consulting, the global fermentation ingredients market is poised to grow at a CAGR of X.XX% and projected to reach USD X.XX million by 2025 during the forecast period.
Fermentation is a biological process which transforms sugar to acids, gases, or alcohol. The market is driven by factors like increasing awareness among consumers toward quality fermented food ingredients, development in bio-ethanol & antibiotics sector. Fermented ingredients are extensively utilized in beverages, bakery products, and dairy products.
The consequence of busy lifestyles and changing eating habits in the emerging economies has pushed the market for processed food & beverages; therefore, there is an increase in the demand for fermented ingredients. Additionally, increasing awareness and rising consumer capacity anticipated to boost the demand for fermented ingredients in the food and feed industries.
In 2018, Amino acids accounted for the maximum market share of X.XX% and projected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. The polymer segment is the fastest growing type segment over the forecast period, due to an upsurge in popularity of polysaccharides across several commercial applications like stabilization of foods and production of several industrial and pharmaceutical compounds.
On the basis of Application, Food and beverages segment leads the market with a CAGR of X.XX% and estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2025.Personal care application register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Geographically, the fermentation ingredients market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America is the leading region of the fermentation ingredients market industry followed by the Asia Pacific and projected to lead the overall industry during the forecast period. the growing demand for high-quality food and personal care products, is accelerating the demand for quality fermented ingredients in the Asia Pacific region.
The leading market players in the global fermentation ingredients market primarily are Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. (U.S.), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Novozymes A/S (Denmark), Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.), UQUIFA (Spain)
Study Objectives of fermentation ingredients Market Forecast to 2025
· Detailed analysis for individual micro and macro markets for fermentation ingredients
· To estimate market size by Type, Form, Application, Feed Stock and Region
· To understand the supply and demand dynamics of fermentation ingredients
· Company profiling of major players & competitive positioning for the fermentation ingredients market
· Value chain analysis and supply chain analysis of fermentation ingredients
· Analysis of historical market trends, and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements related to fermentation ingredients market
· Fermentation ingredients manufacturers
· Food & Beverages industries
· Pharmaceutical industries
· Chemical industries
· Retailers and wholesalers
· Traders, importers and exporters
· U.S. is likely to expand at a high growth rate and the country is projected to witness XX% during the forecast period of 2019-2025.
· In 2018, Liquid form of fermentation ingredients accounted more than XX.XX% market share as widely held of fermentation ingredients like alcohol and organic acid are produced in liquid form.
· Food and beverages application dominates the market with more than XX.XX% market share.
Regional and Country Analysis of fermentation ingredients market development and demand Forecast to 2025 Market
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA
· Rest of Latin America