Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market: Overview
Building Information Modeling (BIM) alludes to virtual or digital portrayal of a structure or a non-building, inserted in it, its physical and practical qualities. In different terms, BIM is a product innovation, which has made 3D, 4D and 5D virtual perspectives on a structure before it really goes on the ground. The components of the virtual structure are the advanced model of the physical structure components, for example, dividers, segments, windows, entryways, stairs, and so forth.
Any part of structure execution can be simulated and surveyed before it is constructed; subsequently empowering changes in the plan, making it unmistakably justifiable. The PC produced models need exact geometry and information to help the development, creation and acquirement exercises through which building is figured it out. BIM models are available through versatile/PCs/cell phones.
BIM is utilized for 3D coordination, construction, record models, and so forth. The BIM empowers coordinated effort among proprietors and configuration firms, decrease of adjust, cost, and blunders, lessens the venture span and quicker customer endorsement on structures. BIM can be fragmented by end client, sending and verticals which can further be ordered separately. There are a lot of BIM demonstrating devices, for example, BIM writing instruments, BIM apparatuses for shop drawing and creation and BIM development the executives and planning devices.
Several brand new products and programming models are seen attributable to the utilization of structure data demonstrating in different verticals. The market is driven by the development in the business segment, for example, retail and other places of business.
High power utilization in business structures and the ascent in energy expenses have been driving the use of structures data displaying in development for effective power and improved electrical framework plan for lessening costs, diminishing wastage, and in the general retrofit enhancements.
Quickly expanding number of developments ventures, universally rising consciousness of BIM and related advantages, and the expanding interest for automated models in architecture, engineering and construction (ACE) industry have been encouraging its adjustment in development industry, particularly for business and framework ventures. Additionally, government orders with respect to utilization of BIM in structure developments would support it in reception around the world.
Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market: Type Insight
The Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market is segmented on the basis of its type, end-user, verticals, segment, and regional demand. Based on its end-user, the market is bifurcated into Architect, Construction Manager/General Contractor, Engineer, and Owner. On the basis of its type, the market is segmented into services and software. Based on its verticals, the market is divided into Entertainment, Commercial, Industrial, Sports. Geographically, the Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market is divided into global regions like Europe, North America, Asia- Pacific, Middle East, LATAM, and Africa.
Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market: Regional Insight
Main factors that are driving the building information modeling market in North America incorporate the desire for selection of BIM commands in the region, noteworthy interests in foundation ventures from government and private players, and activities taken by different associations in these districts for the reception of BIM in particular nations.
Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market: Major Players
RIB Software SE (RIB, Germany), Asite (Asite, UK), AVEVA Group plc (AVEVA, UK), Hexagon AB (Hexagon, Sweden), Autodesk, Inc (Autodesk, US), Nemetschek Group (Nemetschek, Germany), Bentley Systems, Incorporated (Bentley Systems, US), Trimble Inc. (Trimble, US), Dassault Systèmes SE (Dassault Systèmes, France), Archidata Inc. (Archidata, Canada), Pöyry Oyj (Pöyry, Finland), Computers and Structures, Inc. (Computers and Structures, US), and 4M Company (4M Company, US), Beck Technology (Beck Technology, US), among others are some of the major players in the Global Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market.
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) market size of the market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, based on the region by segmenting the Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South America and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Building Information Modeling (BIM) market based on the type and Application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Scope of the Report
· Construction Manager/General Contractor
Besides, the report provides an analysis of the Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of North America
· The UK
· Rest of Europe
· Southeast Asia
· Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East and Africa
· Southern Africa
· Rest of Middle East and Africa
· Rest of Latin America
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification?
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority and that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis
· Additional country analysis
· Detailed segment analysis
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Vendor Matrix
4.2. DROC Analysis
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Technological Landscape
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Company market share analysis,2018
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.6.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.6.5. Intensity of Rivalry
4.7. PESTEL Analysis
4.8. Strategic Outlook
5. Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast 2015-2025
5.1.1. By Value (USD)
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type
5.2.2. By Verticals
220.127.116.11. Institutional(Hospitals, Educational sector)
5.2.3. By End-User
18.104.22.168. Construction Manager/General Contractor
5.2.4. By Region
22.214.171.124. North America
126.96.36.199. Asia Pacific
188.8.131.52. Latin America
184.108.40.206. Middle East & Africa
6. North America Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast
6.2.1. By Type
6.2.2. By Verticals
6.2.3. By End Users
6.2.4. By Country
7. Europe Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Verticals
7.2.3. By End Users
7.2.4. By Country
220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Verticals
8.2.3. By End Users
8.2.4. By Country
18.104.22.168. Rest of APAC
9. Latin America Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Verticals
9.2.3. By End Users
9.2.4. By Country
22.214.171.124. Rest of Latin America
10.Middle East & Africa Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast
10.2.1. By Type
10.2.2. By Verticals
10.2.3. By End Users
10.2.4. By Country
10.2.4.1. Saudi Arabia
10.2.4.3. South Africa
10.2.4.4. Rest of MEA
11.Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, and Strategic Outlook)*
11.1. RIB Software SE
11.3. AVEVA Group plc
11.4. Hexagon AB
11.5. Autodesk, Inc.
11.6. Nemetschek Group
11.7. Bentley Systems
11.8. Trimble Inc.
11.9. Dassault Systèmes SE
11.10. Archidata Inc.
11.11. Pöyry Oyj
11.12. Computers and Structures
11.13. 4M Company
11.14. Beck Technology
11.15. Other Prominent Players
*Financial Details Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted/Private Companies
**The segmentation and the companies are subjected to modifications based on in-depth secondary for the final deliverable