Global Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market: Overview
The global Computer-Aided Manufacturing market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) is the use of software and computer-controlled machinery to automate a manufacturing process. Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) refers to an automation process that accurately converts product design and drawing of an object into a code format, readable by the machine to manufacture the product. CAM is also used in all computer-aided operations in a manufacturing plant, such as planning, management, transpiration, and storage. Increasing penetration of IoT in the manufacturing sector and implementation of Industry 4.0 are vital factors expected to encourage the growth of the global Computer-Aided Manufacturing market in the upcoming period.
In addition, the growing application of robotic automation in shipbuilding, automotive, and aerospace industries are other factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the upcoming years. Moreover, demand for advanced industrial manufacturing systems and the development of new aerospace & defense projects will contribute to the growth of the Computer-Aided Manufacturing market in upcoming years.
Additionally, rapid industrialization, growing use of CAM software in packaging machinery and increasing adoption of cloud technologies will fuel the growth of the Computer-Aided Manufacturing market in the forecast period. Furthermore, increasing industrialization leads to more manufacturing activities coupled with applications of CAM technology is implemented by various business organizations to work in an effective and efficient manner is expected to escalate the global Computer-Aided Manufacturing in upcoming years. Also, advancements in the technology such as XML, cloud computing and quantum computing that has users to increase the portability in designs, easy access to designs through cloud computing and requirement of less infrastructure are expected to bolster the global Computer-Aided Manufacturing market over the forecast period.
Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market Design Type analysis
On the basis of Design Type, the Computer-Aided Manufacturing market has been segmented into 2D and 3D. The 3D segment is projected to dominate the global Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market owing to its applications for machine shops, product designers, reverse engineering, and complex surfacing. Moreover, its applications are Solid Modeling and Reverse Engineering will 3D CAM market. 2D CAM will boost by its applications in drafting services and general-purpose applications like Laser cutting, Plotter/cutters and Drafting Detailing.
Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market Component Analysis
On the basis of Component, the Computer-Aided Manufacturing market has been categorized into Solution and Services. Solution segment will lead the market owing to its application to enables enterprises to efficiently design and manufacture products with the help of CNC machines and minimize errors in designing and manufacturing processes. Services segment will bolster by its applications like greater speed in producing components and greater accuracy and consistency, with each component or finished product exactly the same.
Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market Deployment Mode Analysis
On the basis of Deployment Mode, the Computer-Aided Manufacturing market has been categorized into cloud and on-premise. Cloud segment will lead the market due to its features like the overall costs while providing highly flexible and scalable access to solutions. On-premise will grow by its application such full controbillity to users and data security.
Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market End-User Industry Analysis
On the basis of End-User Industry, the Computer-Aided Manufacturing market has been segmented into Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, High-Tech, Industrial Equipment, and Energy & Utilities. By End-User Industry, Automotive will lead the market in the account of its emphasis on continually improving their manufacturing processes through the adoption of various technological innovations for ensuring the delivery of quality products. Aerospace & Defense will grow by its applications for pre-chosen quality standards and checks, offering feedback, repairs, and verification to the original digital model and The software also verifies for manufacturability.
The regional analysis of Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market
On the basis of region, the Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America dominates the global Computer-Aided Manufacturing market over the forecast period due to the increased adoption of cloud-based CAM solution for enhancing manufacturing process and automating production. The Asia Pacific will boost by it's in the adoption of IT as well as enabling technologies in process industries need to track the real-time data and improve visibility and control on production activities.
· To analyze and forecast the market size of the global Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting Computer-Aided Manufacturing market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Computer-Aided Manufacturing market on the basis of design type, component, deployment mode, and end-user industry.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Autodesk, Dassault Systems, Hexagon, Siemens, 3D Systems, PTC, HCL, CNC Software, OPEN MIND Technologies, DP Technology Corp., MecSoft, SolidCAM, NTT DATA ENGINEERING SYSTEMS Corporation, BobCAD-CAM, ZWSOFT, and SmartCAMcnc are the key players in the global Computer-Aided Manufacturing market.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global Computer-Aided Manufacturing service providers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global Computer-Aided Manufacturing distributors
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Computer-Aided Manufacturing
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
By Design Type
By Deployment Type
By End-User Industry
· Aerospace & Defense
· Industrial Equipment
· Energy & Utilities
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Africa
· Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Impact and Forces
4.1.1. Growth Drivers
4.2. Regulatory Framework
4.3. By Company (Market Share 2018)
4.4. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.5. Strategic Outlook
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.7. PESTEL Analysis
5. Global Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By Design Type
5.2.2. By Component
5.2.3. By Deployment Mode
5.2.4. End-User Industry
126.96.36.199. Aerospace & Defense
188.8.131.52. Industrial Equipment
184.108.40.206. Energy & Utilities
5.2.5. By Region
220.127.116.11. North America
18.104.22.168. Asia Pacific
6. North America Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Design Type
6.2.2. By Component
6.2.3. By Deployment Type
6.2.4. By End-User Industry
6.2.5. By Country
7. Europe Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Design Type
7.2.2. By Component
7.2.3. By Deployment Type
7.2.4. By End-User Industry
7.2.5. By Country
8. Asia Pacific Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Design Type
8.2.2. By Component
8.2.3. By Deployment Type
8.2.4. By End-User Industry
8.2.5. By Country
9. Latin America Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Design Type
9.2.2. By Component
9.2.3. By Deployment Type
9.2.4. By End-User Industry
9.2.5. By Country
10. Middle East & Africa Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Design Type
10.2.2. By Component
10.2.3. By Deployment Type
10.2.4. By End-User Industry
10.2.5. By Country
10.2.5.1. Saudi Arabia
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.2. Dassault Systems
11.5. 3D Systems
11.8. CNC Software
11.9. OPEN MIND Technologies
11.10. DP Technology Corp.
11.13. NTT DATA ENGINEERING SYSTEMS Corporation