Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Market: Overview
The computer numerical control machine market is anticipated to witness lucrative growth during the forecast period 2019-2025. Growing advancement in production technology has led to a decrease in time required for manufacturing components with better finish quality is projected to be the factor driving the growth of the computer numerical control market. Computer numerical control (CNC) is an application-specific motion control system for industrial machinery, with a primary emphasis on the machine tool market. The application of CNC systems has continued to expand into further areas like 3D printing, laser cutting, water-jet, wood, plastics, and glass sectors. This provides good growth opportunities for CNC suppliers and OEMs alike.
Speed, production rate, and accuracy are some of the main advantages of CNC machining over conventional machining that lessens human errors. The increasing productivity, accuracy, and precision of equipment utilized in various sectors including industrial machinery, automobile, healthcare, and electronics. Cumulative efforts to cut down on expenses incurred in employing operators for individual machinery is projected to increase the CNC machines market over the forecast period. Various government initiatives, for example, ‘Make in India’ by the Indian government and ‘Made in China 2025’ by the Chinese government, support the establishment of manufacturing units in their respective nations. Additionally, an upsurge in the number of application areas and reduced cost of the entire production process is projected to create abundant opportunities for the growth of the market.
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Market: Type Insights
On the basis of the type, the computer numerical control machine market is categorized as Lathe, Milling, Laser, Grinding, Welding, and Winding machine. In 2016, CNC Lathe machine holds the major market share of the entire CNC machine market. They can be easily installed and operated. They offer incredible repeatability, along with top-notch accuracy in production. Owing to technological advancements, CNC lathes machine are rapidly replacing some of the older and more traditionally used production lathes, like the multispindle. CNC lathes became a major part of the industrial industry in recent years. So, it is projected that the operations of such machines will continue to improve and carry significant weight in this field. The milling machines segment is expected to grow quickly over the forecast period due to the reduced operational costs.
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Market: End-Use Insights
Based on the end-use, the computer numerical control machine market is segmented into Industrial, Power & Energy, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, and Others. The automotive industry is anticipated to account for the largest share of the overall CNC machine market during the forecast period. CNC machining is used for cutting a wide range of interior and exterior components like carpets, door sections, and chassis. Rising demand from automobile makers for mass production of workpieces at negligible time and expenses is projected to increase the demand for these products over the forecast period. The growing need for safety and reliability in the aerospace and defense industry has encouraged manufacturers to adopt advanced CNC controllers in machines that are capable of multiaxis movement. This is expected to drive the growth of the market for CNC machine in the aerospace and defense industry during the forecast period.
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Market: Regional Insights
Geographically, the computer numerical control machine market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Asia Pacific is the leading region of the computer numerical control industry during the forecast period 2019-2025 due to easy and cheap availability of labor, increasing demand for automobiles, and rapid growth in terms of industrialization in the region. Countries like India, China, and Japan are the leading countries in this region. Additionally, rising government initiatives for supporting the expansion of the machine tools industry drive the market. Europe is projected to be the fastest growing region over the forecast period.
Objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast market size of the global computer numerical control machine market in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting computer numerical control machine market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East& Africa, Latin America and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global computer numerical control machine market on the basis of type and end-use.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global computer numerical control machine market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Market: Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Amada Machine Tools Co., Ltd., DMG Mori Co., Ltd., FANUC Corporation, Hurco Companies, Inc., Okuma Corporation, JTEKT Corporation, Siemens AG, Takisawa Machine Tool Co. Ltd., Dr. Johannes Heidenhain GmbH, AMS Micromedical LLC, Yamazaki Mazak Corporation, and Haas Automation, Inc. are the leading players of computer numerical control machine market across the globe.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global computer numerical control machine manufacturers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Organizations, associations and alliances related to computer numerical control machine market
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
· Lathe Machine
· Milling Machine
· Laser Machine
· Grinding Machine
· Welding Machine
· Power & Energy
· Aerospace & Defense
In addition, the report provides analysis of the computer numerical control machine market with respect to the following geographic segments and their high performing regions:
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of APAC
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Vendor Matrix
4.2. Industry Impact and Forces
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Technological Landscape
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Company market share analysis, 2018
4.6. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.7. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.7.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.7.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.7.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.7.5. Intensity of Rivalry
4.8. PESTEL Analysis
4.9. Strategic Outlook
5. Global Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By Type
22.214.171.124. Lathe Machine
126.96.36.199. Milling Machine
188.8.131.52. Laser Machine
184.108.40.206. Grinding Machine
220.127.116.11. Welding Machine
18.104.22.168. Winding Machine
5.2.2. By End-Use
22.214.171.124. Power & Energy
126.96.36.199. Aerospace & Defense
5.2.3. By Region
188.8.131.52. North America
184.108.40.206. Asia Pacific
6. North America Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Type
6.2.2. By End-Use
6.2.3. By Country
7. Europe Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By End-Use
7.2.3. By Country
220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By End-Use
8.2.3. By Country
18.104.22.168. Rest of APAC
9. Latin America Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By End-Use
9.2.3. By Country
22.214.171.124. Rest of Latin America
10. Middle East & Africa Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Type
10.2.2. By End-Use
10.2.3. By Country
10.2.3.1. Saudi Arabia
10.2.3.3. Rest of MEA
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)*
11.1 Signify N.V.
11.2 Huawei Technologies Co.
11.3 Citelium S.A
11.4 Echelon Corporation
11.5 Koninklijke Philips N.V
11.6 Osram AG
11.7 Cisco System Inc.
11.8 Triliant Holdings Inc.
11.9 Hubbell Lighting
11.10 Telensa Ltd.
11.11 Twilight Citelum S.A.
11.12 Flashnet SRL
11.13 Led Roadway Lighting Ltd
11.14 Silver Springs Network Inc.
*Financial Details Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies
**The segmentation and the companies are subjected to modifications based on in-depth secondary for the final deliverable