Global Contract Logistics Market: Overview
The Global Contract Logistics market estimated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period 2019-2025. Contract Logistics is the process of outsourcing resource management services through 3PL. Through contract logistics, companies manage the logistics process, such as packaging, warehousing, fulfillment, and distribution. Contract logistics is very helpful for any organization for managing their whole supply chain process such as scheming and planning supply chains, warehousing, transporting and distributing goods, processing orders and collecting payments, managing inventory, and customer service. With increasing, globalization and ease of trade are vital factors expected to encourage the growth of the global Contract Logistics market in the upcoming period.
Also, upsurge in the healthy growth of e-commerce, growing demand for fulfillment solutions, and the ongoing trend of greater outsourcing are other factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the upcoming years. Moreover, the huge growth of manufacturing industry coupled with their focus laid on core competencies, increasing needs for achieving cost efficiency, task optimizations & technological integrations pertaining to supply chain activities, and benefits in managing seasonal variations of products will contribute to the growth of the Contract Logistics market in the upcoming years. The rise in urbanization and evolution in the middle-class population, coupled with the increase in disposables incomes, which has increased their spending on fast-moving consumer goods, household items, and luxury items, will fuel the growth of the Contract Logistics market in the forecast period.
Furthermore, the rapid growth in demand for Contract Logistics in industries such as healthcare, retail, and food industry are expected to escalate the global Contract Logistics in upcoming years. Also, increased utilization of contract logistics processes in various companies for managing their logistics operations such as network analysis, mode network optimization, warehousing, management of vendor compliance, and other logistics operations is expected to bolster the global Contract Logistics market over the forecast period.
Contract Logistics Market Type Analysis
On the basis of Type, the Contract Logistics market has categorized into Outsourcing and Insourcing. Outsourcing segment will lead the market owing to its growing cross country business across the globe coupled with cost-saving, customer service improvements, gain access to global capability, increase flexibility, and benefit from economies of scale. The insourcing segment driven by functions such as increasing quality control, cost savings in the supply chain, and tax incentives in location regions to providing infrastructure and human resource development.
Contract Logistics Market Services Analysis
Based on Services, the Contract Logistics market has segmented into Transportation, Warehousing, Packaging Processes and Solutions, Distribution, Production Logistics, and Aftermarket Logistics Transportation segment will dominate the market due to its functions to distributing raw materials products and finished products across the globe through various channel. Also, rapid urbanization and improving global economies will boost the transportation market in the contract logistics market
Warehouse market will trigger by its functions, such as manage finished products, fulfilling orders, and freight forwarding and also protecting warehousing and shipping of products.
Contract Logistics Market End-User Industry Analysis
Based on End-User Industry, the Contract Logistics market has been classified into Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer, High-Tech, Industrial, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, and Retail. The retail segment will lead the market on account of increasing consumer spending, coupled with the rise in disposable incomes. Additionally, a large population of millennials and rapid urbanization is expected to increase the food industry, which will fuel the retail sector.
The consumer segment will boom by the growing use of electronic products coupled with an increase in income levels and changing lifestyles.
The regional analysis of Contract Logistics Market
Geographically, the Contract Logistics Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Asia Pacific dominates the global Contract Logistics market over the forecast period on account of the rapid industrialization, increase in industrial development, and supporting government regulations such as foreign direct investments. Europe is driven by the presence of several industries, rapidly transforming the automotive industry along with government bodies’ support like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the market size of the global Contract Logistics Market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting Contract Logistics market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the Global Contract Logistics market on the basis of type, Services and End-User Industry.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Contract Logistics Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Contract Logistics Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Deutsche Post AG, GEODIS, DB Schenker, Hitachi Transport System, Ltd., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, XPO Logistics, Inc., Ryder System, Inc., CEVA Logistics AG, Neovia Logistics Services, Ryder System and UPS Supply Chain Solutions are the key players in the global Contract Logistics market.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global Contract Logistics service providers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global Contract Logistics distributors
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Contract Logistics
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
By Business Function
· Accounting and Finance
· Sales and Marketing
· Inventory and Order Management
· Human Capital Management
By Enterprise Size
· Large Enterprises
· Small & Medium Enterprises
By End-User Industry
· IT & Telecom
· Transportation & Logistics
· Media & Entertainment
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the Contract Logistics Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· The U.S.
· The U.K.
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Africa
· Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answered by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.2. Industry Impact and Forces
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. Technology Landscape
4.5. By Company (Market Share 2018)
4.6. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.7. Strategic Outlook
4.8. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.9. PESTEL Analysis
5. Global Contract Logistics Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By Type
5.2.2. By Services
188.8.131.52. Packaging Processes and Solutions
184.108.40.206. Production Logistics
220.127.116.11. Aftermarket Logistics
5.2.3. By End-User Industry
18.104.22.168. Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare,
5.2.4. By Region
22.214.171.124. North America
126.96.36.199. Asia Pacific
6. North America Contract Logistics Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Type
6.2.2. By Services
6.2.3. By End-User Industry
6.2.4. By Country
7. Europe Contract Logistics Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Services
7.2.3. By End-User Industry
7.2.4. By Country
8. Asia Pacific Contract Logistics Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Services
8.2.3. By End-User Industry
8.2.4. By Country
9. Latin America Contract Logistics Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Services
9.2.3. By End-User Industry
9.2.4. By Country
10. Middle East & Africa Contract Logistics Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Type
10.2.2. By Services
10.2.3. By End-User Industry
10.2.4. By Country
10.2.4.1. Saudi Arabia
10.2.4.3. South Africa
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.1. Deutsche Post AG
11.3. DB Schenker
11.4. Hitachi Transport System, Ltd.
11.5. Kuehne + Nagel International AG
11.6. XPO Logistics, Inc.
11.7. Ryder System, Inc.
11.8. CEVA Logistics AG
11.9. Neovia Logistics Services
11.10. Ryder System
11.11 UPS Supply Chain Solutions