Global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market: Overview
Data Center Interconnect (DCI)(DCI) is an innovation being utilized by the data center providers to interface their data center together. The market is still in its underlying stage; in any case, it will develop at a moderate development rate because of the expansion sought after in the data transmission for traffic, WAN union, and improved Ethernet business administrations. CSP and ICP will be the significant end-clients offering DCI as their application to opposite end-client verticals and developing as an outsider integrator.
Data Center Interconnect (DCI) is a significant driving factor for the equipment designers of the optical system industry. DCI is set to be the helping factor for enormous ventures, as endeavors need to interface their server farms to make the information utilization secure, adaptable, financially savvy, and also, arrive at the client's desires. The interconnection of data centers has made ICPs, CSPs, wavelength suppliers, hardware suppliers, and other specialist organizations battle among one another to verify the spot in the DCI environment.
Data Center Interconnect (DCI) alludes to a strategy used to interface and change networking between 2 or extra very surprising knowledge centers. Knowledge center interconnect is commonly depleted as an undertaking setting to acknowledge IT and business destinations. One of the advantages of this strategy is it allows entirely unexpected information focuses to share assets, pass outstanding burdens, and work along. Such a strategy can even be used to pool assets of different information focuses to satisfy quantifiability objectives. Expanding objective reducing high power consumption and data transmission need in data centers.
There are several factors contributing to the growth of the global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) market includes, including developing demand for disaster recovery, data backup, and business continuity solutions. Other factors include quick migration to cloud-based services and higher initial investment.
Global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market: Type Insight
The Global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market is segmented on the basis of its type, end-user, application, and regional demand. On the basis of its type, the market is bifurcated into software, service, and hardware. Based on its application, the market can be divided into real-time disaster recovery & business continuity, workload & data mobility, and shared data and resources/server high-availability clusters. On the basis of its End-User type, the market is segmented into Media and entertainment, Healthcare, Retail and E-commerce, Enterprise, Utility and power, Banking and finance, and others. Geographically, the global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market is divided into global regions like Europe, North America, Asia- Pacific, Middle East, LATAM, and Africa.
Global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market: Regional Insight
North America held the biggest share in the global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market in the year 2019 inferable from the nearness of significant DCI merchants, and the developing number of server farms in the locale. The market in the Asia Pacific (APAC) is required to develop at the most elevated CAGR somewhere in the range of 2019 and 2025. The development of the global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market in the APAC region is driven by the developing appropriation of current innovations, for example, distributed computing and IoT, which creates a colossal measure of information. To deal with this information, countless server farms have been sent in this district, bringing about levels of popularity for DCIs.
Global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market: Competitive Insight
Cisco Systems, Inc. (US), Extreme Networks, Inc. (US), Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan), and Infinera Corporation (US), Ciena Corporation (US), Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (China), ADVA Optical Networking SE (Germany), Nokia Corporation (Finland), Juniper Networks, Inc. (US), among others are some of the major players in the global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market.
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the Global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market size of the market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, based on the region by segmenting the Global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South America and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market based on the type and Application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Scope of the Report
· Software, Service
· Real-Time Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
· Workload & Data Mobility
· Shared Data and Resources/Server High-Availability Clusters
· Media and Entertainment
· Retail and E-commerce
· Enterprise, Utility and power
· Banking and finance
Besides, the report provides an analysis of the Global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of North America
· The UK
· Rest of Europe
· Southeast Asia
· Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East and Africa
· Southern Africa
· Rest of Middle East and Africa
· Rest of Latin America
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification?
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority and that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis
· Additional country analysis
· Detailed segment analysis
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Vendor Matrix
4.2. DROC Analysis
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Technological Landscape
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Company market share analysis,2018
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.6.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.6.5. Intensity of Rivalry
4.7. Strategic Outlook
5. Global Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast 2015-2025
5.1.1. By Value (USD)
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type
5.2.2. By Application
184.108.40.206. Real-Time Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
220.127.116.11. Workload & Data Mobility
18.104.22.168. Shared Data and Resources/Server High-Availability Clusters
5.2.3. By End-User
22.214.171.124. Communication Service Providers
126.96.36.199. Carrier Neutral Providers/Internet Content Providers
188.8.131.52. Government and Public sector
184.108.40.206. Banking and Finance
220.127.116.11. Media & Entertainment
18.104.22.168. Retail &E-Commerce
5.2.4. By Region
22.214.171.124. North America
126.96.36.199. Asia Pacific
188.8.131.52. Latin America
184.108.40.206. Middle East & Africa
6. North America Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market
6.1. Market estimates & forecast
6.1.1. By Type
6.1.2. By Application
6.1.3. By End-User
6.1.4. By Country
7. Europe Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market
7.1. Market estimates & forecast
7.1.1. By Type
7.1.2. By Application
7.1.3. By End-User
7.1.4. By Country
220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market
8.1. Market estimates & forecast
8.1.1. By Type
8.1.2. By Application
8.1.3. By End-User
8.1.4. By Country
18.104.22.168. Rest of APAC
9. Latin America Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market
9.1. Market estimates & forecast
9.1.1. By Type
9.1.2. By Application
9.1.3. By End-User
9.1.4. By Country
22.214.171.124. Rest of Latin America
10.Middle East & Africa Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Market
10.1. Market estimates & forecast
10.1.1. By Type
10.1.2. By Application
10.1.3. By End-User
10.1.4. By Country
10.1.4.1. Saudi Arabia
10.1.4.3. South Africa
10.1.4.4. Rest of MEA
11.Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, and Strategic Outlook)*
11.1. Cisco Systems, Inc.
11.2. Extreme Networks, Inc.
11.3. Fujitsu Ltd.
11.4. Infinera Corporation
11.5. Ciena Corporation
11.6. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
11.7. ADVA Optical Networking SE
11.8. Nokia Corporation
11.9. Juniper Networks, Inc.
11.11. Colt Technology Services
11.15. Juniper Networks Inc
11.16. Nokia Corporation
11.17. VMware, Inc
11.18. ZTE Corporation
11.19. Other Prominent Players
* Financial information of non-listed Companies will be provided as per availability
**The segmentation and the companies are subjected to modifications based on in-depth secondary for the final deliverable