Global Digital Classroom Market: Overview
The Global Digital Classroom Market is expected to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. Digital Classroom provides a different range of occasions for learners to practice their language skills at their own pace and specification, to communicate and collaborate, and to work creatively and use language in the real world. A digital classroom is a classroom that is fully immersed in technology. Each student has access to an Internet-connected device, whether it be a laptop, tablet, Chrome book, or another device, and the majority the curriculum is delivered via an online, engaging, interactive platform. The rapid increase in the adoption of tablets and mobile phones among students has led to the increase of various types of m-learning methods are vital factors expected to encourage the growth of the global Digital Classroom market in the upcoming period.
In addition, various government initiatives are being undertaken across the globe to reform education and include digital content in the course curriculum are other factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the next few years. Moreover, growing adoption of the digital classroom for the innovative and organized knowledge distribution system which incorporates better quality problem learning such as advanced knowledge distribution system, experimental learning, and inquiry-based learning among others will fuel the growth of the Digital Classroom market in the forecast period.
Further, various governments across the globe are undertaking initiatives for improving teaching methods, quality of education and infrastructure of educational institutions for which they are introducing the concept of smart classrooms in order to improve the education system will contribute to the growth of the Digital Classroom market in upcoming periods. Additionally, augmentation in the application of data science in improving student holding, the excellence of students and increase the ways of learning for students will foster the global Digital Classroom market.
Digital Classroom Market Product Type analysis
On the basis of Product Type, the Digital Classroom market has been segmented into Digital classroom hardware, Digital classroom software, and Digital classroom content. Digital classroom hardware dominates the global Digital Classroom Market, owing to its huge demand for laptops, desktops, and tablets in various industries for commercial and personal use. Moreover, upsurge in the adoption of e-learning techniques coupled with growing demand for electronic devices such as desktops and laptops in the educational sector will influence digital classroom hardware in the global Digital Classroom Market. Digital classroom software will boost by the growing use of the software by teachers to create e-learning content for students.
Digital Classroom Market System Application Analysis
On the basis of Application, the Digital Classroom market has been segmented into K-12 and Higher Education. By application, K-12 will lead the market owing to the growing demand for classroom hardware components like tablets, projectors, laptops and various favorable government policies. Moreover, the increase in digitization in the education sector and the focusing of schools on building content infrastructure such as digital libraries will upsurge the k-12 market. Higher Education market will be influenced by the application of digital classroom for the facilitation of the best quality education along with intellectually satisfying learning experiences in higher education.
Regional analysis of Digital Classroom Market
On the basis of region, the Digital Classroom Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America dominates the world Digital Classroom market over the forecast period due to the rise in demand for interactive learning and interactive response system. Moreover, increment in higher adoption of applications of Information technology in pedagogical techniques is driving the digital classrooms market in North America. The Asia-Pacific will be the fastest growing market due to the growing number of private international schools along with the huge adoption of IT for teaching. Europe digital classroom market will be influenced by increasing popularity of digital classroom hardware and software.
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the market size of the global Digital Classroom Market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting Digital Classroom market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Digital Classroom market on the basis of Product type and application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Digital Classroom Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Digital Classroom
Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Oracle, Educomp, Ellucian, Echo360, Desire2Learn, Unit4, Saba, SMART Technologies, Dell, Promethean, Discovery Education, Pearson Education, Blackboard, Jenzabar, Adobe Systems, Desire2Learn, McGraw-Hill Education, and DreamBox Learning are the key players in the global Digital Classroom market.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global Digital Classroom Services Provider
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global Digital Classroom distributors
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Digital Classroom
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
By Product Types
· Digital classroom hardware
· Digital classroom software
· Digital classroom content
· Higher Education
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the Digital Classroom Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Africa
· Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The
following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Impact and Forces
4.1.1. Growth Drivers
4.2. Regulatory Framework
4.3. By Company (Market Share 2018)
4.4. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.5. Strategic Outlook
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.7. PESTEL Analysis
5. Global Digital Classroom Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025, (USD Million)
5.2.1. By Product Types
184.108.40.206. Digital classroom hardware
220.127.116.11. Digital classroom software
18.104.22.168. Digital Classroom Content
5.2.2. By Application
22.214.171.124. Higher Education
5.2.3. By Region
126.96.36.199. North America
188.8.131.52. Asia Pacific
6. North America Digital Classroom Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Product Types
6.2.2. By Application
6.2.3. By Country
7. Europe Digital Classroom Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Product Types
7.2.2. By Application
7.2.3. By Country
8. Asia Pacific Digital Classroom Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Product Types
8.2.2. By Application
8.2.3. By Country
9. Latin America Digital Classroom Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Product Types
9.2.2. By Application
9.2.3. By Country
10. Middle East & Africa Digital Classroom Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Product Types
10.2.2. By Application
10.2.3. By Country
10.2.3.1. Saudi Arabia
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.8. SMART Technologies
11.11. Discovery Education
11.12. Pearson Education
11.15. Adobe Systems
11.17. McGraw-Hill Education
11.18. DreamBox Learning