Global Digital Transformation Market: Overview
The Global Digital Transformation Market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. Digital transformation is the method of using digital technologies to generate new or alter existing business processes, crocesses, culture, and customer proficiencies to meet changing business and market necessities. This reconceptualize of business in the digital age is digital transformation. Digital transformation aids an establishment to compete well in an economic landscape that's persistently changing as technology advances. The growth in penetration of IoT-based products and devices in day to day life, increase in the usage of mobile devices and apps, and rise in dependency of business on IoT based products and solutions are vital factors anticipated to encourage the growth of the digital transformation market in the upcoming period.
With the advent of AI, machine learning and rapid deployment of IoT & connected infrastructure will contribute to the growth of the Digital Transformation market. In addition, digitalizing organizational business functions to serve changing customer preferences and enhance operational efficiency coupled with increasing penetration of IoT and adoption of cloud services, are other factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the upcoming years.
Additionally, an upsurge in applications of digital transformation in business organizations for mitigating risks and handling disruption such as marketplace fluctuation, corporate restructuring, and geopolitical environment that are unanticipated, that can lead to the unpredictable result. Furthermore, growing adoption of Digital Transformation by many organizations in streamlining their operations to save time, efforts, and money by replacing traditional processes with automation is expected to escalate the global digital transformation in upcoming years.
Digital Transformation Market Technology analysis
On the basis of Technology, the Digital Transformation market has been segmented into Cloud Computing, Big Data & Analytics, Mobility/Social Media, Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence. Artificial Intelligence segment is projected to dominate the global Digital Transformation Market owing to its application like builds data models automatically in digital forms. Cloud Computing will boom its features like with cost-efficient, as this solution can be deployed even with a basic on-premises IT infrastructure.
Digital Transformation Market Deployment Analysis
On the basis of Deployment, the Digital Transformation market has been categorized into Hosted and On-premise. The hosted segment will lead the market owing to its features like increased flexibility and enables large-scale customization of products and services for organizations. On-premise will bolster by its application in improving cost structures and setting up a control center for coordinating and arranging various components of the supply chain.
Digital Transformation Market Enterprise Size Analysis
On the basis of Enterprise Size, the Digital Transformation market has been categorized into Large Enterprise and Small & Medium Enterprise. Small & Medium Enterprise segment will dominate the market due to less expensive devices and better emphasis on cloud computing, therefore making it much more suitable for SMEs to streamline their businesses. Large Enterprise grows by rapid advancements in the cloud technology and the introduction of cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced data analytics.
Digital Transformation Market End-User Industry Analysis
On the basis of End-User Industry, the Digital Transformation market has been segmented into BFSI, Telecom, Healthcare, Utility, Retail, Automotive, ICT, and Others. By End-User Industry, Healthcare will lead the market in the account of increasing demand for electronic data across operation channels and patient outreach. BFSI will boost by the growing use of digital technologies in the BFSI helps in streamlining and centralizing and communication channels and leveraging digitally integrated financial processes.
The regional analysis of Digital Transformation Market
On the basis of region, the Digital Transformation Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America dominates the global Digital Transformation market over the forecast period due to accumulative penetration of the internet and the enhanced use of the different type of online payment modes, exclusively in the retail sector. The Asia Pacific will be the fastest growing segment owing to the rising awareness regarding the benefits of switching to the cloud, along with swift technological advancements.
· To analyze and forecast the market size of the global Digital Transformation Market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting Digital Transformation market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Digital Transformation market on the basis of technology, deployment, enterprise size, and end-user industry.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Digital Transformation Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Digital Transformation Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Google Inc., Dell EMC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., CA Technologies, Microsoft Corporation, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Accenture PLC, Capgemini Group, Apple Inc., Siemens AG, Cognex Corporation, and Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd., are the key players in the global Digital Transformation market.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global Digital Transformation service providers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global Digital Transformation distributors
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Digital Transformation
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
· Cloud Computing
· Big Data & Analytics
· Mobility/Social Media
· Artificial Intelligence
By Enterprise Size
· Large Enterprise
· Small & Medium Enterprise
By End-User Industry
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the Digital Transformation Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Africa
· Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Impact and Forces
4.1.1. Growth Drivers
4.2. Regulatory Framework
4.3. By Company (Market Share 2018)
4.4. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.5. Strategic Outlook
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.7. PESTEL Analysis
5. Global Digital Transformation Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By Technology
22.214.171.124. Cloud Computing
126.96.36.199. Big Data & Analytics
188.8.131.52. Mobility/Social Media
184.108.40.206. Artificial Intelligence
5.2.2. By Deployment
5.2.3. By Enterprise Size
220.127.116.11. Large Enterprise
18.104.22.168. Small & Medium Enterprise
5.2.4. End-User Industry
5.2.5. By Region
22.214.171.124. North America
126.96.36.199. Asia Pacific
6. North America Digital Transformation Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Technology
6.2.2. By Deployment
6.2.3. By Enterprise Size
6.2.4. By End-User Industry
6.2.5. By Country
7. Europe Digital Transformation Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Technology
7.2.2. By Deployment
7.2.3. By Enterprise Size
7.2.4. By End-User Industry
7.2.5. By Country
8. Asia Pacific Digital Transformation Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Technology
8.2.2. By Deployment
8.2.3. By Enterprise Size
8.2.4. By End-User Industry
8.2.5. By Country
9. Latin America Digital Transformation Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Technology
9.2.2. By Deployment
9.2.3. By Enterprise Size
9.2.4. By End-User Industry
9.2.5. By Country
10. Middle East & Africa Digital Transformation Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Technology
10.2.2. By Deployment
10.2.3. By Enterprise Size
10.2.4. By End-User Industry
10.2.5. By Country
10.2.5.1. Saudi Arabia
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.1. SAP SE
11.2. IBM Corporation
11.3. Oracle Corporation
11.4. Google Inc.
11.5. Dell EMC
11.6. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
11.7. CA Technologies
11.8. Microsoft Corporation
11.9. Adobe Systems Incorporated
11.10. Accenture PLC
11.11. Capgemini Group
11.12. Apple Inc.
11.13. Siemens AG
11.14. Cognex Corporation
Tech Solutions Ltd