Report Code: BWC19106
Available Format: PDF
Global Drones Market: Overview
The global drones market is anticipated to be one of the most lucrative markets in the information and communication technology sector and estimated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period 2019-2025. Drones sometimes referred to as unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), used as aircraft systems without a human pilot aboard. Drone market is set to experience substantial growth due to the increasing range of civil applications and the emergence of technologically advanced products. Modern drones are being fortified with a broad range of systems like airframe, engine, autopilot, navigation system, sensor package, and communication link. However, increasing privacy and security concerns and high-resolution satellite imagery is the factors hampering market growth. Companies are using drones to add efficiency and accuracy in their businesses. Construction and agriculture are two major areas of the drone market. Europe region is enjoying the substantial growth in the global drone market during the forecast period owing to the increasing usage of drones in the agricultural sector for farming, irrigation purposes and to enhance the overall farm productivity. Furthermore, technological advancements and increasing use of drones for aerial remote sensing is further driving growth in the drone market, globally.
Military segment accounted for the significant market share of the global drone market during the forecast period
On the basis of the segment, the drone market has been segmented into Consumer, Commercial, and Military segment. A military segment is the leading segment of the global drone market. The increasing use of drones in various military applications like monitoring, surveying, and mapping, and combat operations contributing to the growth of the military drones market across the globe. Some devices have the capability to carry missiles and hit the target with high accuracy. Drones are also used in surveillance, rescue operations, providing supplies to troops and soldier deployed in remote areas, gathering information about hostile places before a mission. Integration of drones in the current warfare systems to combat or counter threats, and cost-effectiveness as compared to manned aircraft further boost the market.
North America accounts for the largest share of the global drone market during the forecast period.
On the basis of region, the drone market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America has the highest demand on account of major applications in military sector followed by Europe. Owing to the technological advancement and utilization of drone capabilities like the use of thermal and hyperspectral sensors in flight to capture and experience the immersive view from drones. The Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region with significant growth on account of expanding product application in commercial areas mainly in the field of filmmaking.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the Global drone market, in terms of value & volume.
- To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting drone market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and their leading countries.
- To outline, categorized and forecast the global drone market on the basis of product type, segment, and application.
- To examine competitive developments like expansions, technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global drone market.
- To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Drone Market Competitive Landscape
Companies as Yuneec International Co. Ltd., SZ Dajiang Innovations Technology Co., Ltd., Parrot S.A., 3D Robotics, Incorporation, AeroVironment, Inc., General Atomics, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corp., Boeing, China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, Bae systems, Israel Aerospace Industries, Textron, Elbit Systems Ltd. are the key players in manufacturing drone globally.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Industry associations
- Raw material suppliers
- Global drone manufacturers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Organizations, associations and alliances related to drone market
- Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
- Fixed Wing Drone
- Rotary Blade Drone
- Hybrid Drone
- Industrial Inspection
- Media & Entertainment
In addition, the report provides analysis of the drone market with respect to the following geographic segments and their high performing regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
Business Questions answer by the report
- How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
- What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
- Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
- A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
- Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
- With five additional company detail analysis.
- Additional country analysis.
- Detailed segment analysis.