Report Code: BWC19157
Available Format: PDF
Global Earphone& Headphones Market: Overview
Global headphones market is expected to grow with a significant growth rate during the forecast period owing to increasing adoption and usage of the internet and smartphones, noise cancellation and stronger connectivity. Surging sales of mobile devices, increasing usage of on-line streaming services and growing disposable income are some of the factors that are anticipated to drive global earphones and earphones & headphones market. The changing consumer preferences, increasing awareness about a wide range of cultures and music genres and technological advancements fuel development in the global earphones & headphones market.
The consumers are using earphones & headphones to listen to music, stream digital podcasts, audiobooks, and to answer calls while keeping their hands free. The various gyms, health clubs, spas, and wellness centers are incorporating different genres of music and at different sound levels, thereby driving the demand for new devices in the market. Moreover, the demand for high-quality earphones & headphones has compelled the market players to innovate in styling and technology, which has resulted in significant demand. The rapid advancement in technologies and increasing preference for biometric sports tracking earphones & headphones is expected to fuel the growth of the target market and expected to continue this trend during the forecast period.
Global Earphones & Headphones Market: By Type
- In-Ear: In-ear earphones & headphones, or earphones, are, first and foremost, extremely portable. Because the drivers are so small and the enclosures not very large, they can be coiled up and stored in a case that’s often the size of an ambitious wet-nap or right in your pocket.
- On-Ear: Supra-aural earphones & headphones or on-ear earphones & headphones have pads that press against the ears, rather than around them. This type of headphone generally tends to be smaller and lighter than circumaural earphones & headphones, resulting in less attenuation of outside noise.
- Over-Ear: Circumaural earphones & headphones sometimes called full size earphones & headphones or over-ear earphones & headphones have circular or ellipsoid earpads that encompass the ears. These are commonly used by drummers in recording. The launch of over-ear products with built-in capability to reduce external noise and extra comfort to the user is propelling the growth of this segment. The introduction of features such as hi-fidelity sound is fueling the demand for these products in the global market.
Global Earphones & Headphones Market: By Technology
- Wireless Earphones & headphones: the share of wireless headphones is the fastest growing owing to convenience and ease associated with wire-free use Wireless earphones & headphones are earphones & headphones that connect to a device, such as a smartphone, stereo speaker, television, gaming console, computer or other electronic devices, without using a wire or cable. Wireless earphones & headphones work by transmitting audio signals through either radio or IR (infrared) signals, depending on the device.
- Wired Earphones & headphones: Earphones & headphones that use cables typically have either a 1/4 inch (6.35mm) or 1/8 inch (3.5mm) phone jackfor plugging the earphones & headphones into the audio source
Global Earphones & Headphones Market: By Application
- Music & Entertainment: Music and entertainment segment is anticipated to be the leading segment due to increasing no of customer with the advent of social media.
- Sports & Fitness: The sports & fitness application segment is the fastest growing segment, owing to the rising popularity and increased adoption of mobile devices including smartphones, tablets, and portable music players.
- Gaming & VR: With the rising popularity of multiplayer games like Fortnite, the most recent Call of Duty having a good gaming headset can sometimes make the difference between a clutch, well-coordinated last-minute victory and crushing defeat.
Global Earphones & Headphones Market: By Region
Geographically, the Earphones & Headphones market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Asia Pacific is the leading region and expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period owing to availability and affordable smartphones, rising disposable income and growth of multi-faceted consumer requirements. Rising demand for tablets and laptops is another factor supporting the growth of the market in the Asia Pacific. Additionally, growing urbanization, large population, and technological advancement boosting the demand for Headphones & Earphones. North America is projected to witness a promising growth rate and is an important region in terms of revenue generation of the global headphones & earphones market.
Global Earphones & Headphones Market: Competitive Dynamics
There are more than 3,000 companies engaged in manufacturing of earphones & headphones. Companies such as BRAGI GmbH, LG Electronics Inc., Sennheiser Electronic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sony Corporation, Beats Electronics, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd., JABRA Corporation, Bose Corporation, Skullcandy Inc., Mi, JBL, Boat-LifeStyle, Philips, and Panasonic Corporation are the leading player of global headphones & earphones market across the globe.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the Global headphones & earphones market, in terms of value.
- To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting headphones & earphones market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and their leading countries.
- To outline, categorized and forecast the global headphones & earphones market on the basis of type, technology, and application.
- To examine competitive developments like expansions, technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global headphones & earphones
- To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Industry associations
- Global headphones & earphones manufacturers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Organizations, associations and alliances related to headphones & earphones market
- Regulatory bodies
Business Questions answer by the report
- How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
- What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
- Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
- A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
- Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
- With five additional company detail analysis.
- Additional country analysis.
- Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Vendor Matrix
4.2. Industry Impact and Forces
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Technological Landscape
4.4. Company market share analysis,2018
4.5. Growth Potential analysis,2018
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.6.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.6.5. Intensity of Rivalry
4.7. PESTEL Analysis
4.8. Strategic Outlook
5. Global Earphones & Headphones Market Overview
5.1. Market size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type
5.2.2. By Technology
5.2.3. By Application
5.2.4. By Region
6. Global Earphones & Headphones Market, By Type
6.1. Key Type trends
6.2.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2019-2025
6.3.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2019-2025
6.4.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2019-2025
7. Global Earphones & Headphones Market, By Technology
7.1. Key Technology trends
7.2. Wireless Earphones & headphones
7.2.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2019-2025
7.3. Wired Earphones & headphones
7.3.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2019-2025
8. Global Earphones & Headphones Market, By Application
8.1. Key Application trends
8.2. Music & Entertainment
8.2.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2019-2025
8.3. Sports & Fitness
8.3.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2019-2025
8.4. Gaming & VR
8.4.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2019-2025
9. Global Earphones & Headphones Market, By Region
9.1. Key Regional Market trends
9.2. North America
9.2.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2019-2025
9.2.2. Market estimates & forecast by Type, 2019-2025
9.2.3. Market estimates & forecast, by Technology, 2019-2025
9.2.4. Market estimates & forecast, by Application, 2019-2025
9.2.5. Market estimates & forecast, by Country, 2019-2025
9.3.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2019-2025
9.3.2. Market estimates & forecast by Type, 2019-2025
9.3.3. Market estimates & forecast, by Technology, 2019-2025
9.3.4. Market estimates & forecast, by Application, 2019-2025
9.3.5. Market estimates & forecast, by Country, 2019-2025
9.4. Asia Pacific
9.4.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2019-2025
9.4.2. Market estimates & forecast by Type, 2019-2025
9.4.3. Market estimates & forecast, by Technology, 2019-2025
9.4.4. Market estimates & forecast, by Application, 2019-2025
9.4.5. Market estimates & forecast, by Country, 2019-2025
9.5.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2019-2025
9.5.2. Market estimates & forecast by Type, 2019-2025
9.5.3. Market estimates & forecast, by Technology, 2019-2025
9.5.4. Market estimates & forecast, by Application, 2019-2025
9.5.5. Market estimates & forecast, by Country, 2019-2025
9.6. Middle East & Africa (MEA)
9.6.1. Market estimates & forecast, 2019-2025
9.6.2. Market estimates & forecast by Type, 2019-2025
9.6.3. Market estimates & forecast, by Technology, 2019-2025
9.6.4. Market estimates & forecast, by Application, 2019-2025
9.6.5. Market estimates & forecast, by Country, 2019-2025
10. Company Profiles
10.1. BRAGI GmbH
10.2. LG Electronics Inc.
10.3. Sennheiser Electronic Corporation
10.4. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
10.5. Sony Corporation
10.6. Beats Electronics
10.7. Huawei Technologies Co Ltd.
10.8. JABRA Corporation
10.9. JAYBIRD LLC
10.10. Bose Corporation
10.11. Skullcandy Inc.
10.16. Panasonic Corporation