Global Electronic Map Market: Overview
The Global Electronic Map Market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period. Electronic or digital cartography has been increasingly expanding consideration as of late inferable from a quick development sought after for geospatial data. The development in the quantity of associated and semi-self-ruling vehicles, foreseen improvements in self-driving and route innovation, and an expansion in the general number of automotive in creating nations are relied upon to drive the development for electronic maps over the globe.
The management services are relied upon to observe noteworthy development for the global electronic map market over the estimate time frame because of the developing interest for improvement, sending, and coordination of cutting edge advanced maps for business investigation and earth mapping.
Automotive is relied upon to observe the quickest development over the gauge time frame because of the expanding coordinated efforts and associations between carmakers, in-run route framework suppliers, and computerized map information suppliers for the reconciliation of cutting edge constant route frameworks.
Applications, for example, location, smart parking, traffic and congestion intelligence, and logistics management need steering and other congestion updates continuously. As advanced cartography has been creating at a fast rate, it can bolster these applications with information feeds and data. Likewise, the expanding number of organizations that are utilizing area based administrations for promoting and publicizing is additionally assessed to upgrade the interest development in the coming years. The market is relied upon to observe considerable interest from navigational application designers and Geographical Information System (GIS) suppliers, who thusly are driven by a developing end-client base. The productive ascent in the quantity of cell phone and web clients has additionally increased market development at a worldwide level.
Global Electronic Map Market: Type Insight
The Global Electronic Map Market is segmented on the basis of its mapping type, component, and application, vertical and regional demand. Based on its mapping type, the market is segmented into indoor and outdoor. On the basis of its application, the market is bifurcated into Geocoding and Geopositioning, Real-time Location Data Management, Asset Tracking, and Routing and Navigation. Geographically, the Global Electronic Map Market is divided into global regions like Europe, North America, Asia- Pacific, Middle East, LATAM, and Africa.
Global Electronic Map Market: Regional Insight
North America is seeing the progression in mapping innovation and the nearness of tech mammoths, for example, Mapbox, DigitalGlobe, Google, Apple, and Magellan, which are the primary supporters of the development of the electronic map market in the area. Developing appropriation of computerized map arrangements in different ventures, for example, car, vitality and utilities, government and guard, and transportation, to accomplish submeter exactness is adding to the development in this area.
Global Electronic Map Market: Competitive Insight
The major players in the Global Electronic Map Market include prominent names like Magellan(US), Apple (US), Mapquest (US), Intrix (US)., Yahoo(US), AutoNavi (China), MapWise (France), Jibestream (Canada), Indoor Atlas (Finland), and Mapillary (Sweden), Google (US), TomTom (Netherland), Esri(US), Here (Netherland), Digital Map Products Inc.(US), Nearmap (Australia), among others.
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the Global Electronic Map Market size of the market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, based on the region by segmenting the Global Electronic Map market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South America and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Electronic Map market based on the type and Application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Electronic Map Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Scope of the Report
By Mapping Type
· Geocoding and Geopositioning
· Real-time Location Data Management
· Asset Tracking
· Routing and Navigation
Besides, the report provides an analysis of the Global Electronic Map market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of North America
· The UK
· Rest of Europe
· Southeast Asia
· Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East and Africa
· Southern Africa
· Rest of Middle East and Africa
· Rest of Latin America
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification?
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority and that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis
· Additional country analysis
· Detailed segment analysis
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Electronic Map Market Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Vendor Matrix
4.2. DROC Analysis
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Technological Landscape
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Company market share analysis,2018
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.6.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.6.5. Intensity of Rivalry
4.7. PESTEL Analysis
4.8. Strategic Outlook
5. Global Electronic Map Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast 2015-2025
5.1.1. By Value (USD)
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Mapping Type
5.2.2. By Application
188.8.131.52. Geocoding and Geo-positioning
184.108.40.206. Real-time Location Data Management
220.127.116.11. Asset Tracking
18.104.22.168. Routing and Navigation
5.2.3. By Region
22.214.171.124. North America
126.96.36.199. Asia Pacific
188.8.131.52. Latin America
184.108.40.206. Middle East & Africa
6. North America Electronic Map Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast
6.2.1. By Mapping Type
6.2.2. By Application
6.2.3. By Country
7. Europe Electronic Map Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast
7.2.1. By Mapping Type
7.2.2. By Application
7.2.3. By Country
220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Electronic Map Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast
8.2.1. By Mapping Type
8.2.2. By Application
8.2.3. By Country
18.104.22.168. Rest of APAC
9. Latin America Electronic Map Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast
9.2.1. By Mapping Type
9.2.2. By Application
9.2.3. By Country
22.214.171.124. Rest of Latin America
10.Middle East & Africa Electronic Map Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast
10.2.1. By Mapping Type
10.2.2. By Application
10.2.3. By Country
10.2.3.1. Saudi Arabia
10.2.3.3. South Africa
10.2.3.4. Rest of MEA
11.Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, and Strategic Outlook)*
11.12. Indoor Atlas
11.16. Digital Map Products Inc.
11.18. Other Prominent Players
*Financial Details Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted/Private Companies
**The segmentation and the companies are subjected to modifications based on in-depth secondary for the final deliverable