Global Financial Technology (fintech) Market: Overview
The fintech business is flourishing all-inclusive. These improvements can possibly upgrade just as disturb conventional budgetary markets through the arrangement of imaginative, streamlined items and administrations. A large number of the world's top monetary establishments just as an enormous number of new companies have been engaged with the way toward making these new innovations.
Banks and other customary budgetary organizations are generally seen as being on edge, yet in addition, they appreciate huge upper hands in the fintech market. Inheritance monetary foundations, new players in the money related markets, innovation suppliers, and financial specialists need to comprehend these patterns so as to thrive in the fintech field.
The fintech sector incorporates supplier and clients of programming and administrations in different subsectors, including retail banking, loaning, installments, protection, administrative consistence, and information examination. This assorted variety makes it hard to gauge fintech's general worldwide incentive such that bodes well, because of the issue of finding a general shared factor.
For instance, it is most advantageous to esteem the customer banking subsector as far as bank incomes, loaning regarding credit beginnings, venture guidance as far as resources under administration, protection as far as the measure of protection endorsed, etc. These qualities can be communicated in cash terms, obviously, yet they speak to on a very basic level various ideas.
Global Financial Technology (fintech) Market: Type Insight
The Global Financial Technology (FinTech) Market is segmented on the basis of its service, technology, application, deployment mode and others. Based on its service, the market is segmented into Fund Transfer; Payment; Personal Finance; Insurance; Loans; Management. On the basis of its technology, the market is bifurcated into AI; Blockchain; API; Distributed Computing. Based on its application, the market is divided into Insurance; Banking; Securities; & Others. On the basis of its deployment mode, the market is divided into on-premise and cloud. Geographically, the Global Financial Technology (FinTech) Market is divided into global regions like Europe, North America, Asia- Pacific, Middle East, LATAM, and Africa.
Global Financial Technology (fintech) Market: Regional Insight
North America is the main supporter of the global fintech market and is relied upon to reach USD 80.85 Bn by 2023. Be that as it may, the pace of development in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is foreseen to be the most noteworthy, at a CAGR of 43.34% during 2018-2023. The development can be credited to an expanding number of new companies taking into account the vast majority of the money related regions, including banking, protection and riches the board. China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and India are the key contributing nations. Latin America, then again, is gradually rising as one of the noticeable districts regarding fintech improvement, significantly determined by activities in Mexico and Brazil.
Global Financial Technology (fintech) Market: Competitive Insight
The major key players functioning in the global financial technology (fintech) market include companies like Oscar Insurance Corporation, Credit Karma, Kabbage, Atom Bank, Onfido, Robinhood, Ant Financial, Paytm, Shanghai Lujiazui International Financial Asset Exchange, Uipath, and Microsoft. Major players are developing all the advanced technologies for staying competitive in the global market. Other competitive strategies followed by the major players include different mergers & acquisitions.
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the Global Financial Technology (fintech) market size of the market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, based on the region by segmenting the Global Financial Technology (fintech) market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South America and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Financial Technology (fintech) market based on the type and Application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Financial Technology (fintech) Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Scope of the Report
· Fund Transfer
· Personal Finance
· Insurance, Loans
· Distributed Computing
Besides, the report provides an analysis of the Global Financial Technology (fintech) market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of North America
· The UK
· Rest of Europe
· Southeast Asia
· Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East and Africa
· Southern Africa
· Rest of Middle East and Africa
· Rest of Latin America
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification?
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority and that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis
· Additional country analysis
· Detailed segment analysis
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. DROC Analysis
4.1.1. Growth Drivers
4.2. Regulatory Framework
4.3. Company Market Share Analysis,2018
4.4. Competitor Analysis, 2018
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Pest Analysis
4.7. Strategic Outlook
5. Global Financial Technology Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value (USD Million)
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Service
126.96.36.199. Fund Transfer
188.8.131.52. Personal Finance
184.108.40.206. Insurance, Loans
5.2.2. By Technology
220.127.116.11. Distributed Computing
5.2.3. By Application
5.2.4. By Region
18.104.22.168. North America
22.214.171.124. Asia Pacific
126.96.36.199. South America
188.8.131.52. Middle East & Africa
6. North America Financial Technology Market Overview
6.1. Market Size & Forecast, 2015-2025
6.1.1. By Value (USD Million)
6.1.2. By Service
6.1.3. By Technology
6.1.4. By Application
6.1.5. By Country
7. Europe Financial Technology Market Overview
7.1. Market Size & Forecast, 2015-2025
7.1.1. By Value (USD Million)
7.1.2. By Service
7.1.3. By Technology
7.1.4. By Application
7.1.5. By Country
8. Asia Pacific Financial Technology Market Overview
8.1. Market Size & Forecast, 2015-2025
8.1.1. By Value (USD Million)
8.1.2. By Service
8.1.3. By Technology
8.1.4. By Application
8.1.5. By Country
184.108.40.206. Southeast Asia
9. Latin America Financial Technology Market Overview
9.1. Market Size & Forecast, 2015-2025
9.1.1. By Value (USD Million)
9.1.2. By Service
9.1.3. By Technology
9.1.4. By Application
9.1.5. By Country
10. Middle East & Africa Financial Technology Market Overview
10.1. Market Size & Forecast, 2015-2025
10.1.1. By Value (USD Million)
10.1.2. By Service
10.1.3. By Technology
10.1.4. By Application
10.1.5. By Country
10.1.5.1. Saudi Arabia
10.1.5.3. South Africa
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.1. Oscar Insurance Corporation
11.2. Credit Karma
11.4. Atom Bank
11.7. Ant Financial
11.9. Shanghai Lujiazui International Financial Asset Exchange
11.11. Other Prominent Players
Financial details not be captured in case of unlisted companies
The segmentation and the companies are subjected
to modifications based on in-depth secondary for the final deliverable