Global Flexible Substrate Market: Overview
The Global Flexible Substrates Market is poised to grow strongly during the forecast period 2015-2025 owing to some prominent trends that the market is witnessing include demand for printed electronics technologies, growing used of thin-film solar modules in various applications and increasing usage of Flexible Substrates. Flexible substrates are ultra-thin and ultra-light base components on which electronic devices are deposited thus are widely used while assembling electronic circuits to fabricate lightweight, flexible electronics.
Moreover, advancements in flexible medical devices coupled with the rising adoption of electronics-based IC designing methods for non-invasive monitoring devices is expected to drive the global flexible substrates market over the coming years. Also, the growing need for organic light-emitting diodes (OLED) is further estimated to impel the flexible substrates market growth as OLEDs used in creating white light panels for lighting. it also makes aesthetically pleasing as well as efficient displays which will further fuel the flexible substrates market growth. Furthermore, recent developments across the display industry in technology and products focused on scaling-to-large-areas and realizing high-resolution images is the key factor to upsurge demand for 3-D flexible substrates market.
Global Flexible Substrates Market: Material Analysis
Based on material, the flexible substrate market segmented into Plastic, Glass & Metal. The plastic segment of the flexible substrates market is projected to grow at the highest growth rate over the forecast period. The growth of the plastic sector can attribute to the low costs involved in using this technology and the increased demand for flexible substrates from the electronics industry across the globe. Furthermore, rising investment in the solar energy industry and across the developing countries is expected to drive the flexible substrate market soon.
Global Flexible Substrates: Application Insights
Based on applications, the flexible substrates market segmented into automotive, medical & healthcare, consumer electronics, defense & aerospace sector, energy, power & utility. The consumer electronics application segment is expected to dominate the market by having the largest share of the flexible substrates market in recent years. However, the segment is also projected to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The growth factors attributed to the increasing use of the flexible substrate in display and other portable devices is driving the growth of the consumer electronics application segment of the flexible substrates market. Furthermore, the growing demand for organic, flexible, and printed electronics is a crucial factor spurring the flexible substrates market growth. Moreover, the continuous development of substrate materials to facilitate transparent, flexible, and glass-like permeability properties to the electronic device is also anticipated to propel the demand within market over the next few years.
Global Flexible Substrates: Regional Analysis
Geographically, the global flexible substrate market analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing region owing to the rising due to the rapid infrastructural developments in various industries such as consumer electronics, military, automotive, and healthcare. Moreover, the other factors responsible for the market growth of flexible substrates market are the increased production and demand for solar energy from emerging economies, such as China and India, among others. Also, the increased use of flexible substrates in medical & healthcare applications is expected to drive the growth of the Asia Pacific flexible substrates market during the forecast period. Additionally, the lesser wages for skilled labor in emerging economies such as China and India are a significant factor attracting the attention of major players to incline towards this region.
Global Flexible Substrates Market Competitive Landscape
Key players in the global flexible substrate market include Heraeus Materials Technology GmbH & Co. KG, American Semiconductor, Inc., BenQ Materials Corporation, Griff Paper and Film, Polyonics, Inc., 3M Company, E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company, Griff Paper and Film, SCHOTT North America, Inc., Porex Corporation, Arlon Graphics LLC and Rogers Corporation. Acquisitions, mergers, and new product developments are key strategies used by key participants to improve their competitiveness and to cater customer bases in the global market.
· To analyze and forecast market size of the global flexible substrates market in terms of value
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the premise of the region by segmenting global flexible substrate into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global flexible substrates market on the basis of material and application.
· To examine competitive developments like expansions, technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global flexible substrates market
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Raw material suppliers
· Global flexible substrates manufacturers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global flexible substrates market suppliers
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to flexible substrates
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
· Medical & Healthcare
· Consumer Electronics
· Defense & Aerospace Sector
· Power & Utility
In addition, the report provides analysis of the flexible substrates market with respect to the following geographic segments:
Asia Pacific (APAC)
o Saudi Arabia
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Vendor Matrix
4.2. Industry Impact and Forces
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Technological Landscape
4.4. Company market share analysis, 2018
4.5. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.6.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.6.5. Intensity of Rivalry
4.7. PESTEL Analysis
4.8. Strategic Outlook
5. Global Flexible Substrates Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By Material
5.2.2. By Application
126.96.36.199. Medical & Healthcare
188.8.131.52. Consumer Electronics
184.108.40.206. Defense & Aerospace Sector
220.127.116.11. Power & Utility
5.2.3. By Region
18.104.22.168. North America
22.214.171.124. Asia Pacific
6. North America Flexible Substrates Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Material
6.2.2. By Application
6.2.3. By Country
7. Europe Flexible Substrates Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Material
7.2.2. By Application
7.2.3. By Country
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Flexible Substrates Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Material
8.2.2. By Application
8.2.3. By Country
188.8.131.52. Rest of APAC
9. Latin America Flexible Substrates Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Material
9.2.2. By Application
9.2.3. By Country
184.108.40.206. Rest of Latin America
10. Middle East & Africa Flexible Substrates Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Material
10.2.2. By Application
10.2.3. By Country
10.2.3.1. Saudi Arabia
10.2.3.3. Rest of MEA
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)*
11.4 Nippon Electric Glass
11.5 Kolon Industries
11.5 I-Components Co., Ltd
11.8 Ferrania Technologies
11.9 Doosan Electronics
11.12 American Semiconductor
11.13 General Electronics
11.14 LG Electronics
11.15 Cymbet Corporation, Inc.
11.16 Thinfilm Electronics ASA
11.18 Front Edge Technologies
*Financial Details Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies
**The segmentation and the companies are subjected to modifications based on in-depth secondary for the final deliverable