Global Flexitank Market: Overview
Global Flexitank market projected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period 2019-2025. Flexitanks are bags used to transport large quantities of liquids in a container, usually engaged for transportation of non-hazardous liquids like wine, fruit juices, edible oils, industrial liquids, sweeteners, agricultural liquids, etc. Rising demand for flexible storages backed by increasing concerns about the portability of fluids are the major factors propelling the industry growth. Additionally, competitive benefits over other traditional substitutes boost the flexitank market. Significant demand for foodstuffs and oil, together with increasing consumer awareness concerning the benefits of flexitanks is anticipated to attract a new customer base.
Growing global trade of food-grade liquids, non-hazardous chemicals, and pharmaceutical liquids is the primary driver for the flexitanks market. Competitive benefits like foldability, cost-effectiveness, portability along with ease of set up are expected to boost the demand for flexitanks market during the forecast period. Government investments, along with the incorporation of green logistics practices, is expected to drive demand for the industry.
· In October 2018, Braid Logistics extended its global network in Asia Pacific region with the establishment of Braid Japan Co., Ltd. (Japan). This expansion will enable the company to cater to the Japanese export market and expand its footprints across the APAC market.
· In June 2017, Environmental Packaging Technologies (EPT) launched a new flexitank under brand name LIQUIRIDE, especially for refrigerated shipping containers.
· In November 2016, Braid Logistics innovated Braid Agi-tank, which is ideal for liquids with high solid contents like pepper mesh, fruit pulp, grape mash, olives, and fish slurries.
Global Flexitank Market: Type Insights
On the basis of type, the global flexitank market is segmented into Monolayer and Multilayer. Multilayer segment dominated the flexitank market and projected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period 2019-2025 owing to their low cost and numerous benefits. These benefits are its sturdiness and strength, which are highly vital when flexitanks are transported through old containers. Additionally, flexitanks with multiple layers protect the cargo from getting contaminated. Removal of intermediate bulk storage coupled with low handling and filling costs are projected to drive industry growth over the forecast period.
Global Flexitank Market: Loading Type Analysis
Based on the loading type, the flexitank market bifurcated into Bottom Loading and Top Loading. Bottom loading is the fastest-growing segment of the entire market. Bottom load/bottom discharge flexitanks require less labor cost and fewer work hours compared to top load configurations, due to this the demand for the bottom loading flexitanks is expected to increase during the forecast period. Earlier, top-loading flexitanks had high demand, especially in Europe, for food-grade liquids and non-hazardous chemicals/liquids transportation. But due to difficulties in loading and unloading process, bottom loading flexitanks projected to drive the market.
Global Flexitank Market: Application Insights
The application segment of the global flexitank market categorized into Food-Grade Liquids, Non-Hazardous Chemicals/Liquids, and Pharmaceutical Liquids. Among them, Food-Grade Liquids application holds the largest market share during the forecast period 2019-2025. Food grade liquids include juice, wine, animal oils, edible oils, glucose, glycerin, jam, malt extract, sauces, sorbitol, vinegar, water, etc. These liquids traded across all the regions. For instance, edible oils and apple juice are exported majorly from the Asia Pacific region. Fruit juice, juice concentrate, and wine dispatched from North America, South America, and Europe. The chemicals segment hold the second largest market share in 2017. Bulk chemical transportation conventionally done through ISO tanks and barrels.
Global Flexitank Market: Regional Analysis
Geographically, the flexitank market analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Asia Pacific is projected to remain the largest market due to rapid industrialization and commodity export from countries such as Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, China, and Vietnam. Owing to the growing production of food-grade liquids like edible oils, juice, and juice concentrates, and other food-grade liquids are driving the market growth. The development across chemical production, particularly from China and Japan, is projected to boost the demand for flexitanks.
Objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast market size of the global flexitank market in terms of value and volume
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting flexitank market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global flexitank market on the basis of type, loading time and application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global flexitank Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Flexitank Market: Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Braid Logistics, Bulk Liquid Solutions, Environmental Packaging Technologies, SIA Flexitanks, Trans Ocean Bulk Logistics, Qingdao Laf Packaging, Hengxin Plastic, Qingdao Global Flexitank Logistics, Trust Flexitanks, and Rishi FIBC are the leading players of flexitank market across the globe.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Flexitank manufacturers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Organizations, associations and alliances related to flexitank market
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
By Loading Type
· Bottom Loading
· Top Loading
· Food-Grade Liquids
· Non-Hazardous Chemicals/Liquids
· Pharmaceutical Liquids
In addition, the report provides analysis of the flexitank market with respect to the following geographic segments and their high performing regions:
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of APAC
• Rest of Latin America
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of MEA
Business Questions answer by the report
• How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
• What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
• Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
• A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
• Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
• With five additional company detail analysis.
• Additional country analysis.
• Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Vendor Matrix
4.2. Pricing Analysis
4.3. Industry Impact and Forces
4.3.1. Growth Drivers
4.4. Technological Landscape
4.5. Company market share analysis, 2018
4.6. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.7. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.7.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.7.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.7.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.7.5. Intensity of Rivalry
4.8. PESTEL Analysis
4.9. Strategic Outlook
5. Global Flexitank Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value (USD Millions)
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By Type
5.2.2. By Loading Type
18.104.22.168. Bottom Loading
22.214.171.124. Top Loading
5.2.3. By Application
126.96.36.199. Food-Grade Liquids
188.8.131.52. Non-Hazardous Chemicals/Liquids
184.108.40.206. Pharmaceutical Liquids
5.2.4. By Region
220.127.116.11. North America
18.104.22.168. Asia Pacific
6. North America Flexitank Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
6.2.1. By Type
6.2.2. By Loading Type
6.2.3. By Application
6.2.4. By Country
7. Europe Flexitank Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Loading Type
7.2.3. By Application
7.2.4. By Country
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Flexitank Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Loading Type
8.2.3. By Application
8.2.4. By Country
126.96.36.199. Rest of APAC
9. Latin America Flexitank Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Loading Type
9.2.3. By Application
9.2.4. By Country
188.8.131.52. Rest of Latin America
10. Middle East & Africa Flexitank Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025
10.2.1. By Type
10.2.2. By Loading Type
10.2.3. By Application
10.2.4. By Country
10.2.4.1. Saudi Arabia
10.2.4.3. Rest of MEA
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.1. Braid Logistics
11.2. Bulk Liquid Solutions
11.3. Environmental Packaging Technologies
11.4. SIA Flexitanks
11.5. Trans Ocean Bulk Logistics
11.6. Qingdao Laf Packaging
11.7. Hengxin Plastic
11.8. Qingdao Global Flexitank Logistics
11.9. Trust Flexitanks
11.10. Rishi FIBC
11.11. M&W Flexitank
11.12. Proagri Solutions
11.13. Anthente International
11.17. Hinrich Industries
11.18. Bornit Ltd.
11.20. UWL Flexitanks