Report Code: BWC1973
Available Format: PDF
Global Hand Trucks Market: Overview
Global Hand truck market is estimated to grow with a significant growth rate during the forecast period owing to the application of hand truck in various industries like in the food industry and automotive. Hand Trucks are made of steel and aluminium is an L-shaped box-moving handcart with handles at one end, wheels at the base, with a small ledge to set objects on, flat against the floor when the hand-truck is upright. Additionally, an increase in warehouse space for automotive and food industry boosts the demand for hand trucks. The need for a machine or equipment that can move heavy goods with ease to various locations is a prime reason that drives this market. Moreover, other factors such as growing population, increasing demand for the supply chain of different products across the globe and rising globalization are anticipated to further propel demand for hand trucks market globally, over the coming years.
Retail & Logistics segment is projected to dominate the Global Hand truck market during the forecast period.
On the basis of application, the Global Hand truck market has been segmented into Transport, Retail & Logistics, and Household. Retail & Logistics segment is projected to be the leading segment of the overall Hand truck market during the forecast period 2018-2025. Owing to the immense change in the transportation and logistics industries, utilized for independent movement, lifting, and placement of discrete loads in a specific facility. To move the lightweight objects the manually powered vehicles which include hand trucks and carts are utilized by the manufacturing and production utilities. The global market for hand trucks is likely to benefit immensely from the rapidly growing e-commerce sector around the world. With the technological advancement and economic level, the hand truck is likely to grow over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific accounts for largest share of the global hand truck market during the forecast period.
On the basis of region, the hand truck market has been segmental into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In 2016 China is the largest producer of the hand truck and projected to lead the market over the forecast period, 2018-2025. Owing to the growing industrial sector coupled with technology advancement, increasing costs of commercial warehouse spaces, demand for ultra-fast deliveries. E-commerce, retail and wholesale industry also fuelling the utility and adoption of hand trucks market on the global scenario.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the Global Hand truck market, in terms of value & volume.
- To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting hand truck market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
- To outline, categorized and forecast the global hand truck market on the basis of product type, application, and vehicle type.
- To examine competitive developments like expansions, technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global hand truck market.
- To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Hand Truck Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Harper Trucks, Inc., Milwaukee Hand Trucks, Magliner, Little Giant, Qingdao Huatian Hand Truck Co., Ltd., Qingdao Taifa Group, B&P Manufacturing, Wesco Industrial Products,LLC., BIL Group, The Fairbanks Company, Qingdao Giant Industry&Trading, BIL Group, Mighty Lift, and Breg Products Ltd are the key players of Hand Truck market globally.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Industry associations
- Raw material suppliers
- Global Hand Truck manufacturers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Hand Truck market
- Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
- <150 Pound
- 150-300 Pound
- 300-600 Pound
- 600-1000 Pound
- >1000 pound
- Retail & Logistics
In addition, the report provides analysis of the Hand Truck market with respect to the following geographic segments and their high performing regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
Business Questions answer by the report
- How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
- What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
- Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
- A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
- Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
- With five additional company detail analysis.
- Additional country analysis.
- Detailed segment analysis.