Global Industrial Gas Regulators Market: Overview
Industrial gas regulators are adapted to maintain the direction of a fluid or gas flowing through the piping system. The global industrial gas regulator market has developed exponentially in the last few years and this trend is estimated to continue. Industrial gas regulators are control devices that maintain the pressure level to make sure safe and effective operations in various applications across numerous industries. The market primarily driven by factors like improving the economic condition of countries, technological advancements, and rising end-use applications. Boilers that run on natural gas and furnaces used in several industries, which include food, paper, chemicals, refining, and manufacturing. Industrial boilers and furnaces have led to an increasing demand for industrial gas regulators.
The growing demand for industrial gases for the operation of industrial units and power generation is expected to be the significant factor urging the growth of the market over the forecast period. Development in technology and product innovations in industrial regulators is projected to create substantial investment opportunities for market players globally. Furthermore, plentiful new supplies of oil and gas which are strengthening midstream and downstream chemicals and energy manufacturing are anticipated to push the growth of industrial gas regulators.
Global Industrial Gas Regulators Market: Type Insights
Based on the type, the industrial gas regulators market categorized as Single Stage Regulator and Dual Stage Regulator. Single stage regulator segment holds the largest market share of overall industrial gas regulators market over the forecast period. Single-stage regulators cut-back pressure in just one step to effect pressure within a specific range. Due to its growth in the processing and manufacturing sector for industrial general purpose applications single stage regulator is anticipated to witness significant growth rate. Single-stage regulators are the right choice for uses where a constant outlet pressure is not crucial, where one can monitor and readjust pressure. Dual stage regulators are designed to be superior at delivering constant low pressures.
Global Industrial Gas Regulators Market: Gas Type Insights
The global industrial gas regulators market segmented based on gas type as Inert, Corrosive, and Toxic. In 2018, the inert gas segment accounted for the highest market share owing to the growing demand for inert gas across numerous industries. Due to the extensive application of natural gas across several industrial sectors and rising acceptance of inert gas to evade unwanted chemical reactions taking place during the manufacturing process. Inert gases like argon, helium, neon, and nitrogen, are not toxic and do not burn or explode. The application of toxic gas found across industries including chemicals, petrochemicals, refineries, coal, and oil & gas.
Global Industrial Gas Regulators Market: Material Insights
Based on the material, the industrial gas regulators market segmented into Brass and Stainless steel. Among them, Stainless steel material segment is projected to contribute significantly towards industrial gas regulator market growth during the forecast period. Stainless steel gas pressure regulators are used with corrosive specialty gases and deliver excellent performance in several applications with high delivery pressure.
Global Industrial Gas Regulators Market: Application Insights
Based on application, the industrial gas regulators market bifurcated into Oil & Gas, Chemical, Steel & Metal Processing, Medical Care, and Food & Beverage. In terms of application, oil & gas is anticipated to be the largest market for industrial gas regulators and is projected to lead the market over the forecast period. Growth in other sectors like medical care, manufacturing, chemicals & energy, and automobile are also expected to boost the industrial regulators market. The growth of the consumer goods and e-commerce sectors is driving investments in the pulp and paper industry in China and India drive the market. Additionally, the growing government initiatives, advancement in product innovations and technologies are projected to fuel industry growth in the coming years.
Global Industrial Gas Regulators Market: Regional Insights
Geographically, the industrial gas regulators market analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America & Middle East & Africa projected to lead the industry over the forecast period. The development of the oil & gas sector has influenced energy-dependent industries like power generation, and developments in processing and manufacturing sector across the region are projected to boost the demand for industrial gas regulators during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period. Owing to the increasing demand for industrial gas regulators products and raising awareness amongst end-users. China is expected to have the largest market share and leads the Asia-Pacific industrial gas regulators market.
· To analyze and forecast market size of the global industrial gas regulators market in terms of value and volume.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting industrial gas regulators market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, , Middle East & Africa, Latin America and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global industrial gas regulators market on the basis of type, gas type, material, and application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, and regulative framework within the global industrial gas regulators market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Industrial Gas Regulators Market: Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Emerson Electric Co., The Linde Group, Air Liquide, Praxair Inc., Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Airgas Inc., Colfax Corporation, Itron, Cavagna Group SPA, and GCE Group are the leading players of industrial gas regulators market across the globe.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Industrial gas regulators manufacturers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Organizations, associations and alliances related to industrial gas regulators market
· Regulatory bodies
· Traders, distributors, and suppliers of industrial gas regulators
Scope of the Report
· Single Stage Regulator
· Dual Stage Regulator
By Gas Type
· Stainless Steel
· Oil & Gas
· Steel & Metal Processing
· Medical Care
· Food & Beverage
In addition, the report provides analysis of the industrial gas regulators market with respect to the following geographic segments and their high performing regions:
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of APAC
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of MEA
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Vendor Matrix
4.2. Pricing Analysis
4.3. Industry Impact and Forces
4.3.1. Growth Drivers
4.4. Technological Landscape
4.5. Company market share analysis, 2018
4.6. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.7. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.7.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.7.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.7.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.7.5. Intensity of Rivalry
4.8. PESTEL Analysis
4.9. Strategic Outlook
5. Global Industrial Gas Regulators Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value (USD Millions)
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By Type
188.8.131.52. Single Stage Regulator
184.108.40.206. Dual Stage Regulator
5.2.2. By Gas Type
5.2.3. By Material
220.127.116.11. Stainless Steel
5.2.4. By Application
18.104.22.168. Oil & Gas
22.214.171.124. Steel & Metal Processing
126.96.36.199. Medical Care
188.8.131.52. Food & Beverage
5.2.5. By Region
184.108.40.206. North America
220.127.116.11. Asia Pacific
6. North America Industrial Gas Regulators Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Type
6.2.2. By Gas Type
6.2.3. By Material
6.2.4. By Application
6.2.5. By Country
7. Europe Industrial Gas Regulators Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Gas Type
7.2.3. By Material
7.2.4. By Application
7.2.5. By Country
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Industrial Gas Regulators Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Gas Type
8.2.3. By Material
8.2.4. By Application
8.2.5. By Country
22.214.171.124. Rest of APAC
9. Latin America Industrial Gas Regulators Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Gas Type
9.2.3. By Material
9.2.4. By Application
9.2.5. By Country
126.96.36.199. Rest of Latin America
10. Middle East & Africa Industrial Gas Regulators Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Type
10.2.2. By Gas Type
10.2.3. By Material
10.2.4. By Application
10.2.5. By Country
10.2.5.1. Saudi Arabia
10.2.5.3. Rest of MEA
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.1. Emerson Electric Co.
11.2. The Linde Group
11.3. Air Liquide
11.4. Praxair Inc.
11.5. Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
11.6. Airgas Inc.
11.7. Colfax Corporation
11.9. Cavagna Group SPA
11.10. GCE Group