Global IoT in Agriculture Market: Overview
The Global IoT in Agriculture market is expected to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. IoT in Agriculture is the application of modern ICT into agriculture. In this, a system is built for monitoring the crop field with the help of sensors (light, humidity, temperature, soil moisture, etc.) and automating the irrigation system. It provides great benefits including more efficient water usage or optimization of inputs and treatments. Increasing demand for higher crop yield coupled with the growing penetration of information and communication technology (ICT) in farming is a major key for the growth of global IoT in Agriculture Market in the forecast period.
The rise in global population and increase in demand for food across the globe are vital factors that are demand for Technology which will fuel the global IoT in Agriculture market in the upcoming period. In addition, changing weather patterns across the globe by reason of mounting global warming have impelled the adoption of advanced farming technologies to enhance farm productivity and crop yield are other factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the upcoming years. Moreover, the augmentation in the application of IOT in agriculture to providing various information about their agriculture field by monitoring environmental factors to improve the yield from efficient crops will accelerate to the growth of the IoT in Agriculture market in the upcoming years.
Additionally, the upsurge in smartphone users and internet penetration among farmers boosts their awareness about the latest developments in the agriculture market will propel the growth of the IoT in the Agriculture market in the forecast period.
IoT in Agriculture Market System Analysis
On the basis of System, the IoT in Agriculture market has been categorized into Automation and Control Systems, Sensing and Monitoring Devices, Livestock Monitoring Hardware, Fish Farming Hardware, Smart Greenhouse Hardware, and Software. Software segment will lead the market on account of it consists of numerous tools to control hardware like yield monitors, soil sensors, water sensors, climate sensors which are used in a wide range of precision farming, smart greenhouse farming, and fish farming application.
Sensing and Monitoring Devices is driven by sensors and GPS devices which play a vital role in measuring various yield parameters that reduce the coinciding of equipment and tractor pass, thus saving fuel, labor, time, and soil compaction.
IoT in Agriculture Market Application Analysis
Based on Application, the IoT in Agriculture market has been classified into Precision farming, Livestock Monitoring, Smart Greenhouse, and Fish Farm Monitoring. Precision farming will dominate the market due to its application for enabling IoT, for positioning systems, remote sensing, guidance system, and variable rate technology by farmers to optimizing its production and efficiency. Livestock monitoring market will influence by the growing application of IoT system technology in agriculture for detection of livestock location and health.
The regional analysis of IoT in Agriculture Market
On the basis of region, the IoT in Agriculture Market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America dominates the global IoT in Agriculture market over the forecast period owing to early adoption of IoT in agriculture sectors in these regions coupled with farmers utilizing these systems for farming systems and equipment such as steering and guidance systems, sensors, display devices, and farm management software.
The Asia Pacific region will be the fastest growing market owing to augmentation in population coupled with an increase in food demand.
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the market size of the global IoT in Agriculture Market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting IoT in Agriculture market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the Global IoT in Agriculture market on the basis of System and Application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global IoT in Agriculture Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global IoT in Agriculture Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Cisco Systems, Inc., International Business Management Corporation (IBM), Telit, Hitachi, Ltd, Decisive Farming, Trimble Inc., OnFarm Systems Inc., Farmers Edge Inc., SlantRange, Inc., Deere & Company, AG Leader Technology, Precision Planting and The Climate Corporation are the key players in the global IoT in Agriculture market.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global IoT in Agriculture service providers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global IoT in Agriculture distributors
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to IoT in Agriculture.
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
· Automation and Control Systems
· Sensing and Monitoring Devices
· Livestock Monitoring Hardware
· Fish Farming Hardware
· Smart Greenhouse Hardware
· Precision farming
· Livestock Monitoring
· Smart Greenhouse
· Fish Farm Monitoring
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the IoT in Agriculture Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· The U.S.
· The U.K.
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Africa
· Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answered by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.2. Industry Impact and Forces
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. Technology Landscape
4.5. By Company (Market Share 2018)
4.6. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.7. Strategic Outlook
4.8. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.9. PESTEL Analysis
5. Global IoT in Agriculture Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By System
220.127.116.11. Automation and Control Systems
18.104.22.168. Sensing and Monitoring Devices
22.214.171.124. Livestock Monitoring Hardware
126.96.36.199. Fish Farming Hardware
188.8.131.52. Smart Greenhouse Hardware
5.2.2. By Application
184.108.40.206. Precision farming
220.127.116.11. Livestock Monitoring
18.104.22.168. Smart Greenhouse
22.214.171.124. Fish Farm Monitoring
5.2.3. By Region
126.96.36.199. North America
188.8.131.52. Asia Pacific
6. North America IoT in Agriculture Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By System
6.2.2. By Application
6.2.3. By Country
7. Europe IoT in Agriculture Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By System
7.2.2. By Application
7.2.3. By Country
8. Asia Pacific IoT in Agriculture Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By System
8.2.2. By Application
8.2.3. By Country
9. Latin America IoT in Agriculture Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By System
9.2.2. By Application
9.2.3. By Country
10. Middle East & Africa IoT in Agriculture Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By System
10.2.2. By Application
10.2.3. By Country
10.2.3.1. Saudi Arabia
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.1. Cisco Systems, Inc.
11.2. International Business Management Corporation (IBM)
11.4. Hitachi, Ltd
11.5. Decisive Farming
11.6. Trimble Inc.
11.7. OnFarm Systems Inc.
11.8. Farmers Edge Inc.
11.9. SlantRange, Inc.
11.10. Deere & Company
11.11. AG Leader Technology
11.12. Precision Planting