Global Network Security Policy Management Market: Overview
The Global Network Security Policy Management Market is expected to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. Network security management helps in administrating and managing network physical consistency and virtual firewall from one centralized system. Network security management is used to reduce human or manual task errors by creating a simplified interface for administration, security policy and workflow tools through a centralized managed system. Growing focus on catering digital business risks and major focus on building detection and response capabilities are vital factors expected to encourage the growth of the global Network Security Policy Management market in the forecast period.
In addition, growth in cyber-attacks around the globe coupled with the increase in need of effective security & risk management tool, and growth in concern over data security are other factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the upcoming years. Moreover, growing application of Network Security Policy Management to ensure the security of their digital assets in an efficient manner which provides full visibility and management of various network security solutions will fuel the growth of the Network Security Policy Management market in the forecast period. Further, the availability of solutions for network security on-demand such as SaaS model will contribute to the growth of the Network Security Policy Management market in upcoming years.
Additionally, the augmentation in the application of Network Security Policy Management for automatically analyzing risk & vulnerability, provisioning, and auditing network security changes arising owing to limited visibility and control over large networks spanning on physical and cloud platform will foster the global Network Security Policy Management market.
Network Security Policy Management Market Solution analysis
On the basis of Solution, the Network Security Policy Management market has been segmented into Change Management System, Risk Analysis, Security Policy Management, and Others. Security Policy Management segment dominates the global Network Security Policy Management Market owing to its applications for intelligently automation and simplification of the network security policy management process across the cloud, SDNs, and on-premise firewalls. Risk Analysis segment will be driven on account of its potential benefits such as to identify vulnerabilities, threats, the impact of threats, risk treatment options, and so on.
Network Security Policy Management Market Deployment Model analysis
On the basis of Deployment Model, the Network Security Policy Management market has been segmented into Cloud and On-Premise. Cloud segment will dominate the market to its greater security policy control across cloud environments, including automatic discovery, policy enforcement, and provisioning of applications to ensure business continuity. The on-premise segment market will be influenced by growing demand for unified management of on-premise firewalls and cloud-security.
Network Security Policy Management Market End-User Industry Analysis
On the basis of End-User Industry, the Network Security Policy Management market has been segmented into BFSI, Transportation, Retail, Telecom & IT, Healthcare, and Others. By End-User Industry, BFSI will lead the market owing to protection against unauthorized viewing and modification of high-risk data during transmission across open network. The demand for Telecom & IT will increase due to its major use in network visualization, traffic simulations, risk analysis, compliance reporting, and auditing capabilities to the IT administrator.
The regional analysis of Network Security Policy Management Market
On the basis of region, the Network Security Policy Management Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Asia Pacific dominates the global Network Security Policy Management market over the forecast period due to rising adoption of cloud-based services, the growing trend of industrial automation, and improving IT infrastructure. Europe market will boom by increased digitization, use of mobile devices for e-mail access, and online browsing,
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the market size of the global Network Security Policy Management Market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting Network Security Policy Management market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Network Security Policy Management market on the basis of Solution, deployment model, and end-user industry.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Network Security Policy Management Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Network Security
Policy Management Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Palo Alto Networks, Inc., AlgoSec Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Forcepoint LLC, FireMon, LLC., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IBM Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., Sophos Ltd., and Tufin Software Technologies Ltd.. are the key players in the global Network Security Policy Management market.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global Network Security Policy Management service providers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global Network Security Policy Management distributors
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Network Security Policy Management
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
· Change Management System
· Risk Analysis
· Security Policy Management
By Deployment Model
By End-User Industry
· Telecom & IT
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the Network Security Policy Management Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· The U.S.
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Africa
· Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Impact and Forces
4.1.1. Growth Drivers
4.2. Regulatory Framework
4.3. By Company (Market Share 2018)
4.4. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.5. Strategic Outlook
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.7. PESTEL Analysis
5. Global Network Security Policy Management Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By Solution
22.214.171.124. Change Management System
126.96.36.199. Risk Analysis
188.8.131.52. Security Policy Management
5.2.2. By Deployment Model
5.2.3. End-User Industry
184.108.40.206. Telecom & IT
5.2.4. By Region
220.127.116.11. North America
18.104.22.168. Asia Pacific
6. North America Network Security Policy Management Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Solution
6.2.2. By Deployment Model
6.2.3. By End-User Industry
6.2.4. By Country
7. Europe Network Security Policy Management Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Solution
7.2.2. By Deployment Model
7.2.3. By End-User Industry
7.2.4. By Country
8. Asia Pacific Network Security Policy Management Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Solution
8.2.2. By Deployment Model
8.2.3. By End-User Industry
8.2.4. By Country
9. Latin America Network Security Policy Management Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Solution
9.2.2. By Deployment Model
9.2.3. By End-User Industry
9.2.4. By Country
10. Middle East & Africa Network Security Policy Management Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Solution
10.2.2. By Deployment Model
10.2.3. By End-User Industry
10.2.4. By Country
10.2.4.1. Saudi Arabia
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.1. Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
11.2. AlgoSec Inc.
11.3. Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
11.4. Forcepoint LLC,
11.5. FireMon, LLC.
11.6. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP,
11.7. IBM Corporation
11.8. Juniper Networks, Inc.
11.9. Sophos Ltd.,
11.10. Tufin Software Technologies Ltd.