Global Online To Offline Commerce Market: Overview
Online to offline commerce, also known as the O2O, alludes to a sort web-based business model in which through the sites in the internet shopping centers or their own sites, the traders show the data of products and services to clients; in the meantime, through QR code, APP or location-based service (LBS), clients login the online stores or channel the online items and administrations and afterward make the request and take care of the tabs, yet they approve and experience the utilizations disconnected. This model satisfies the customized need of clients, yet in addition encourages the traders to proliferate their data of products and services quicker, more remote and more extensive.
The Global Online to Offline Commerce Market is growing because of various driving factors. Development of the online travel market is driven by the expansion in web penetration, ascend in extra cash of individuals in developing markets, and the ease of comparing various travel options on the internet. Market players are presenting inventive travel and vacation package deals to help the travelers in settling on sound travel choices according to their spending capacity, for example, moderate package bundles for international destinations, limits on vehicle rentals and money back on international flights.
Global Online To Offline Commerce Market: Type Insight
The Global Online to Offline Commerce Market is classified on the basis of its type and application. On the basis of its type, the market is fragmented into face-to-face payment and online payment. Based on its application, the market is bifurcated into e-tail, travel and tourism, restaurant and hyper-local services. The e-tail segment includes the sale of goods and services through an online portal. This can be both businesses to customer or business to business. The travel and tourism segment includes online booking of buses, hotels, flights, trains, etc. Here, the customer can explore more ways of finding the best mode of transport and accommodation. They can get all the affordable and convenient options here. The restaurant and hyper-local services segment includes the convenience of ordering food and other on-demand services online. This can be easily availed through cashless payment. Hyper-local services include the domestic requirement of the customers. This can also be called as the on-demand services, as it fulfills all the real-time needs of the consumers. This includes urgent grocery, laundry, and plumbing services. Geographically, the global Online to Offline Commerce Market is divided into global regions like Europe, North America, Asia- Pacific, Middle East, LATAM, and Africa.
Global Online To Offline Commerce Market: Regional Insight
Asia-Pacific area holds the biggest market open door for online to offline e-commerce business models during the conjecture time frame. The expanding infiltration of cell phones and developing internet penetration in various global nations, for example, China and India are making ready for the development of online to offline e-commerce business market. Noteworthy private financial speculator ventures to the new companies in these areas have prompted expanded use on advertising and limited time exercises with a point of getting clients, which would encourage clients' dependability and thus client maintenance.
Global Online to Offline Commerce Market: Competitive Insight
Some of the prominent names in the Global Online to Offline Commerce Market include Alibaba Group, Amazon.com, Wal-Mart Stores, Flipkart.com, IKEA, among others. These major players are taking the market to storm as they are competing against each other to be the best online trading platform in the globe. By applying the latest marketing techniques and strategies, these businesses have achieved the most powerful positions in the marketplace.
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the Global Online to Offline Commerce size of the market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, based on the region by segmenting the Global Online to Offline Commerce into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South America and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Online to Offline Commerce based on the type and Application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Online to Offline Commerce.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Scope of the Report
· Face-to-Face Payment
· Online Payment
· Travel and Tourism
· Hyper-local services
Besides, the report provides an analysis of the Global Online to Offline Commerce with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of North America
· The UK
· Rest of Europe
· Southeast Asia
· Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East and Africa
· Southern Africa
· Rest of Middle East and Africa
· Rest of Latin America
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification?
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority and that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis
· Additional country analysis
· Detailed segment analysis
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Online to Offline Commerce Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Vendor Matrix
4.2. DROC Analysis
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Technological Landscape
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Company market share analysis,2018
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.6.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.6.5. Intensity of Rivalry
4.7. Strategic Outlook
5. Global Online to Offline Commerce Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast 2015-2025
5.1.1. By Value (USD)
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type
22.214.171.124. Face-To-Face Payment
126.96.36.199. Online Payment
5.2.2. By Application
188.8.131.52. Travel and Tourism
184.108.40.206. Hyper-Local Services
5.2.3. By Region
220.127.116.11. North America
18.104.22.168. Asia Pacific
22.214.171.124. Latin America
126.96.36.199. Middle East & Africa
6. North America Online to Offline Commerce Market
6.1. Market estimates & forecast
6.1.1. By Type
6.1.2. By Application
6.1.3. By Country
7. Europe Online to Offline Commerce Market
7.1. Market estimates & forecast
7.1.1. By Type
7.1.2. By Application
7.1.3. By Country
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Online to Offline Commerce Market
8.1. Market estimates & forecast
8.1.1. By Type
8.1.2. By Application
8.1.3. By Country
184.108.40.206. Rest of APAC
9. Latin America Online to Offline Commerce Market
9.1. Market estimates & forecast
9.1.1. By Type
9.1.2. By Application
9.1.3. By Country
220.127.116.11. Rest of Latin America
10.Middle East & Africa Online to Offline Commerce Market
10.1. Market estimates & forecast
10.1.1. By Type
10.1.2. By Application
10.1.3. By Country
10.1.3.1. Saudi Arabia
10.1.3.3. South Africa
10.1.3.4. Rest of MEA
11.Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, and Strategic Outlook)*
11.1. Alibaba Group Holding Limited
11.2. Amazon.com, Inc.
11.3. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
11.6. Booking Holdings
11.9. Didi Chuxing
11.13. Meituan Dianping
11.15. Tuniu Corporation
11.16. Fang Holdings Limited
11.17. Leju Holding Limited
11.18. Alibaba Health
11.19. Ping An Good Doctor
11.20. Grab Holdings
11.21. eHi Auto Services Limited
11.22. Other Prominent Players
* Financial information of non-listed Companies will be provided as per availability
**The segmentation and the companies are subjected to modifications based on in-depth secondary for the final deliverable