Global Paints and Coatings Market: Overview
The Global Paints and Coatings Market is expected to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. Paints and Coatings Paint is a substance that consists of a pigment suspended in a liquid or paste vehicle such as oil or water to thin coat to various surfaces such as wood, metal, or stone. Its primary purpose is to protect the surface to which it is applied, paint also provides decoration. It is used for interior and exterior house painting, boats, automobiles, planes, appliances, furniture, and many other places where protection and appeal are desired. Expanding the automotive industry, growing construction activities, and increasing demand from the oil and gas industry are vital factors expected to encourage the growth of the global Paints and Coatings market in the upcoming period.
In addition, rise in urbanization and population globally, changing lifestyle and improving economic conditions have increased expenditure on housing and infrastructure development are other factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the upcoming years. Moreover, increased the acceptance and adoption of coatings that are highly productive, technically advanced, sustainable, and emit less volatile organic compound (VOC) will fuel the growth of the Paints and Coatings market in the forecast period. Further, the introduction of innovative formulation technologies such as Anticorrosive protection, low-VOC content coats, and Nanocoatings have significantly facilitated to cater to numerous new and diverse consumer demands will contribute to the growth of the Paints and Coatings market in upcoming years.
Additionally, the growth of the middle-class population in emerging economies and increasing demand for paints & coatings from various end-use industries like construction, automotive, marine, protective, aerospace, transportation, rail coatings, wood coatings, packaging, and general industrial will foster the global Paints and Coatings market. Furthermore, increasing purchasing power, growing industry, and housing sector, qualified and young work power and R&D capabilities is anticipated to escalate the global anti-collision market in the future timeline.
Paints and Coatings Market Resin analysis
On the basis of Resin, the Paints and Coatings market has been segmented into Acrylic, Polyurethanes, Polyesters, Epoxy and Alkyd. Acrylic segment dominates the global Paints and Coatings Market owing to its applications in the solvent-borne and water-borne formulation which are consumed in architectural coatings, industrial coatings, and protective coatings. Polyurethane is the fastest growing resin segment owing to its excellent properties of long-term resistance to corrosion and retaining gloss.
Paints and Coatings Market Technology Analysis
On the basis of Technology, the Paints and Coatings market has been categorized into Water-based, Solvent-based, High Solid, Powder, and Others. Water-based coating will lead the market due to its features like their low VOC (less than 3.5 pounds per gallon of water) which uses water as a solvent to disperse resin employed to form coating or paint. Moreover, growing applications of water-based coating in automotive, interiors of coal cars, fly ash hoppers, plastic pellet hoppers, and the architectural sector for its less flammability, and stable viscosity during printing will fuel the water-based coating. The solvent based coating will drive by manufacturing the finished compositions
Paints and Coatings Market Application Analysis
On the basis of application, the Paints and Coatings market has been segmented into Automotive and Transportation, Aerospace, Building and Construction, Packaging, Health Care and Medical Devices, Marine, Electrical and Electronics. By applications, Building and Construction will lead the segment due to the increase in construction and infrastructure development activities and rise in consumption of paints and coatings for decorative purposes. Automotive and Transportation will propel by its applications to enhance the quality, appearance, heat resistance, and durability of all exterior and interior vehicle components.
The regional analysis of Paints and Coatings Market
On the basis of region, the Paints and Coatings Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Asia-Pacific dominates the global Paints and Coatings market over the forecast period due to the presence of a large number of producers in China and improving economic conditions in the region. North America region will upsurge by the implementation of stringent regulations on VOC emissions and the presence of perilous chemicals among the consumers.
· To analyze and forecast the market size of the global Paints and Coatings Market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting Paints and Coatings market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Paints and Coatings market on the basis of resin, technology, and application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Paints and Coatings Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Paints and Coatings Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as The Sherwin-Williams Company, BASF SE, Axalta Coating Systems, PPG Industries, Valspar Corporation, RPM International Inc., Akzo Nobel N.V, Nippon Paint Holdings, KCC Corporation,, Asian Paints , Kansai Paints , Hempel A/S and Jotun A/S are the key players in the global Paints and Coatings market.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global Paints and Coatings Manufacturing firm
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global Paints and Coatings distributors
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Paints and Coatings
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
· High Solid
· Automotive and Transportation
· Building and Construction
· Health Care and Medical Devices
· Electrical and Electronics
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the Paints and coatings market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Africa
· Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value chain Analysis
4.2. Industry Impact and Forces
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. Technology Landspace
4.5. By Company (Market Share 2018)
4.6. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.7. Strategic Outlook
4.8. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.9. PESTEL Analysis
5. Global Paints and Coatings Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By Resin
5.2.2. By Technology
18.104.22.168. Water based
22.214.171.124. High Solid
5.2.3. By Application
126.96.36.199. Automotive and Transportation
188.8.131.52. Building and Construction
184.108.40.206. Health Care and Medical Device
220.127.116.11. Electrical and Electronics
5.2.4. By Region
18.104.22.168. North America
22.214.171.124. Asia Pacific
6. North America Paints and Coatings Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Resin
6.2.2. By Technology
6.2.3. By Application
6.2.4. By Country
7. Europe Paints and Coatings Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Resin
7.2.2. By Technology
7.2.3. By Application
7.2.4. By Country
8. Asia Pacific Paints and Coatings Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Resin
8.2.2. By Technology
8.2.3. By Application
8.2.4. By Country
9. Latin America Paints and Coatings Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Resin
9.2.2. By Technology
9.2.3. By Application
9.2.4. By Country
10. Middle East & Africa Paints and Coatings Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Resin
10.2.2. By Technology
10.2.3. By Application
10.2.4. By Country
10.2.4.1. Saudi Arabia
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.1. The Sherwin-Williams Company
11.2. BASF SE
11.3. Axalta Coating Systems
11.4. PPG Industries
11.5. Valspar Corporation
11.6. RPM International Inc.
11.7. Akzo Nobel N.V
11.8. Nippon Paint Holdings
11.9. KCC Corporation
11.10. Asian Paints
11.11. Kansai Paints
11.12. Hempel A/S
11.13. Jotun A/S