Global PC Gaming Peripherals Market: Overview
Global PC Gaming Peripherals market is estimated to be one of the most lucrative markets in the Gaming sector and projected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period of 2019-2024. Gaming Peripheral is an assisting device which enhances the gaming experience through its nominal advancement. Gaming Peripherals industry is expected to grow rapidly owing to rising innovations and digitization in technologies such as Artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of things (IoT). Gaming Peripherals market further segmented into types such as Keyboard, Headsets, Mice, Surface, and Controllers.
Additionally, with a rising young population, increasing spending capacity affordability of gaming peripherals has also been augmented. Moreover, the introduction of virtual reality high-definition displays, etc., are also anticipated to accelerate the growth of PC Gaming Peripherals market across the globe.
Global PC Gaming Peripherals Market and Forecast
Global PC Gaming Peripheral Market gained the momentum in recent years with a CAGR of 11.61%%, in value terms, over the forecast period 2019-2024, and expected to reach at USD 5404.56 Million by 2024. With the increased reach of the Internet and introduction of PCs, the market has been witnessing significant growth in the commercialization and development of gaming. The PC Gaming Peripheral market segmented into various products such as headsets, mice, keyboards, surfaces, and controllers, etc.
Advancements in Gaming Technology
Introduction of virtual reality augmented reality, and high-definition displays are anticipated to catalyze the growth of PC gaming peripheral devices market. Low cost and expanding reach of the Internet is fueling the industry along with increasing demand for e-gaming, which has led the development of gaming hardware.
The rapid pace of urbanization, coupled with a growing population which led to high disposable income and changing lifestyle, will influence the PC gaming peripherals market. Also, changing lifestyles and increasing spending on games, PC, the desktop, adoption of virtual reality, high-definition displays, etc. has made the gaming experience to next level which is expected to boost the PC gaming peripherals market.
Rising health concerns
Spending higher time in playing PC games have adverse effects on health. Sitting for a long time in one position and pressing the buttons can cause hand strain and damaging impact on the eye.
Global PC Gaming Peripherals Market: Type Analysis
Based on type the Gaming Peripherals, Global PC Gaming Peripherals market is segmented into Keyboard, Headsets, Mice, Surface, Controllers, and Others. Mice Gaming Peripherals market is projected to grow at the highest rate during the projected period. The adoption rate currently is low, but in the coming years, the penetration is anticipated to rise as compared to keyboards owing to increasing technological advancements in the segment. Gaming Peripheral manufacturer is also developing advance Controllers and Surface that will make virtual reality more immersive.
Global PC Gaming Peripherals: Application Insights
Based on Application, the PC Gaming Peripherals market bifurcated into Commercial and Residential. Residential application segment dominates the overall Global PC Gaming Peripherals on account of increasing individual consumer spending power. Increase in the number of gamers along with the availability of new & innovative gaming accessories which looks lucrative to consumers due to exceptional packaging, improved specifications, and many more factors. Commercial segment is anticipated to drive on account of the rising number of individual gaming parlors, malls, etc.
Global PC Gaming Peripherals: Regional Insights
Geographically, the Global PC Gaming Peripherals market analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America is the leading region of the PC Gaming Peripherals industry and projected to lead the overall industry during the forecast period. North America region is leading in terms of revenue due to rise technological advancement followed by Asia- Pacific region due to rise in disposable income and R&D Investments.
Objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast market size of the Global PC Gaming Peripherals market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting PC Gaming Peripherals market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global PC Gaming Peripherals market on the basis of the type and Application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global PC Gaming Peripherals Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global PC Gaming Peripheral market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Razer, Logitech Contract Manufacturers, Turtle Beach, Sennheiser, Corsair Components, HyperX (Kingston), Steelseries Aps, Plantronics Inc, Mad Catz Global Limited, BenQ Corporation, Cooler Master, Tt Esports and Thrustmaster Corporation are the key player in Global PC Gaming Peripheral market.
Scope of the Report
In addition, the report provides analysis of the Global PC gaming peripherals market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· North America
· Asia Pacific (APAC)
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority and that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis
· Additional country analysis
· Detailed segment analysis
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Global PC Gaming Peripheral Market - Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Impact and Forces
4.1.1. Growth Drivers
4.2. Competitor Analysis, 2018
4.2.1. Company Shares
4.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Technological Landscape
4.6. PC Gaming Peripheral Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis
5. Global PC Gaming Peripheral Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value (USD)
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type
5.2.2. By Application
5.2.3. By Region
126.96.36.199. North America
188.8.131.52. Asia Pacific
184.108.40.206. Latin America
220.127.116.11. Middle East & Africa
6. North America PC Gaming Peripheral Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast
6.2.1. By Type
6.2.2. By Application
6.2.3. By Country
7. Europe PC Gaming Peripheral Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Application
7.2.3. By Country
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific PC Gaming Peripheral Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Application
8.2.3. By Country
22.214.171.124. Rest of APAC
9. Latin America PC Gaming Peripheral Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Application
9.2.3. By Country
126.96.36.199. Rest of Latin America
10. Middle East & Africa PC Gaming Peripheral Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast
10.2.1. By Type
10.2.2. By Application
10.2.3. By Country
10.2.3.1. Saudi Arabia
10.2.3.3. Rest of MEA
11. Company Profiles (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, SWOT, Contact Address, and Strategic Outlook)*
11.2. Logitech Contract Manufacturers
11.3. Turtle Beach
11.5. Corsair Components
11.6. HyperX (Kingston)
11.7. Steelseries Aps
11.8. Plantronics Inc.
11.9. Mad Catz Global Limited
11.10. BenQ Corporation
11.11. Cooler Master
11.12. Tt Esports
12. Strategic Recommendation
*Financial Details Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies
**The segmentation and the companies are
subjected to modifications based on in-depth secondary for the final