Global Player Tracking Market: Overview
The global Player Tracking market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. Player tracking is a new technology being used in all sports in order to enhance the advanced metrics and increase sports statistical data collection. The cameras are placed in such a manner that they track each and every player individually in the field throughout the game, ball possession and player separation. The system helps and allows coaches and analysts to analyze and evaluate the manner in which team plays so that they get an idea about the defensive and offensive moves, how they can utilize a player and how effectively they can shape the team keeping in mind the pattern on which opposite team plays.
In addition, the ability to improve coaching, educate players with specific strategies for improving their performance and preventing fraud in wagering situations are other factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the upcoming years. Moreover, increasing demand of data analytics in sports industry so that the sports organizations can market the sports industry in new ways and viewers can get the closer view of sports will contribute to the growth of the Player Tracking market in upcoming years.
Additionally, upsurge in applications of player tracking to detect unusual talent in new players and evaluate players’ competitive capability will fuel the growth of the Player Tracking market in the forecast period.
Player Tracking Market Component Analysis
On the basis of Component, the Player Tracking market has been categorized into Solution and Services. Solution segment is anticipated to dominate the market as the solution segment features provide features such as analyzing speed, heartbeat and distance which are helpful fitness-related parameters. In addition, the segment will help support staff and coaches in monitoring players.
Player Tracking Market Solution analysis
On the basis of Solution, the Player Tracking market has been segmented into Wearable, Optical, and Application-Based. The wearable segment is projected to dominate the global Player Tracking Market owing to increasing awareness of fitness-related activities among people which leads to use of wearable fitness-tracking solutions. The optical segment will grow by a range of hardware camera configurations, either fixed installation or mobile system, which capture the gameplay of all players on the field/court of play.
Player Tracking Market Application Analysis
On the basis of Application, the Player Tracking market has been categorized into Fitness Tracking, Performance Tracking, Fraud Detection, and Player Safety. Fitness Tracking is influenced by rising adoption of Smart Watches & Fitness Bands which monitor fitness-related activities. Performance Tracking is driven by the need for performance monitoring across various sports.
Player Tracking Market End-User Industry Analysis
On the basis of End-User Industry, the Player Tracking market has been segmented into Individual Sports and Team Sports. By End-User Industry, Team sports will lead the market in the account of its optical solutions are which mostly used in team sports as it requires large cameras to be installed in the stadium. These team sports include soccer, hockey, cricket, basketball, and others. Individual sports will bolster by golf, tennis, athletics, and others which are using wearable solutions, such as smart watches, fitness bands, and vests.
The regional analysis of Player Tracking Market
On the basis of region, the Player Tracking Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America dominates the global Player Tracking market over the forecast period due to early adopter of technological solutions and associated services compared to other regions coupled with the associations, such as National Basketball League (NBL), National Football League (NFL), and National Hockey League (NHL), which are spending heavily on the advanced player tracking systems to analyze and track the player performance and health. Europe is anticipated to be influenced by the various sports leagues which are recently started in the region leads to increased adoption of advanced player tracking solutions across sports.
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the market size of the global Player Tracking Market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting Player Tracking market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Player Tracking market on the basis of component, solution, applications and end-user industry.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Player Tracking Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Player Tracking Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Zebra Technologies, Catapult Sports, STAT Sports, ChyronHego, STATS, Kinexon, Polar, Playgineering, Sonda Sports, JOHAN Sports, Exelio, Q-Track, Advanced sports analytics, Xampion, Sports Performance Tracking are the key players in the global Player Tracking market.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global Player Tracking service providers
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global Player Tracking distributors
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Player Tracking Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
By End-User Industry
· Individual Sports
· Team Sports
· Fitness Tracking
· Performance Tracking
· Fraud Detection
· Player Safety
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the Player Tracking Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· The U.S.
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Africa
· Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Impact and Forces
4.1.1. Growth Drivers
4.2. Regulatory Framework
4.3. By Company (Market Share 2018)
4.4. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.5. Strategic Outlook
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.7. PESTEL Analysis
5. Global Player Tracking Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By Component
5.2.2. By Solution
5.2.3. By Application
126.96.36.199. Fitness Tracking
188.8.131.52. Performance Tracking
184.108.40.206. Fraud Detection
220.127.116.11. Player Safety
5.2.4. End-User Industry
18.104.22.168. Individual Sports
22.214.171.124. Team Sports
5.2.5. By Region
126.96.36.199. North America
188.8.131.52. Asia Pacific
6. North America Player Tracking Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Component
6.2.2. By Solution
6.2.3. By Application
6.2.4. By End-User Industry
6.2.5. By Country
7. Europe Player Tracking Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Component
7.2.2. By Solution
7.2.3. By Application
7.2.4. By End-User Industry
7.2.5. By Country
8. Asia Pacific Player Tracking Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Component
8.2.2. By Solution
8.2.3. By Application
8.2.4. By End-User Industry
8.2.5. By Country
9. Latin America Player Tracking Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Component
9.2.2. By Solution
9.2.3. By Application
9.2.4. By End-User Industry
9.2.5. By Country
10. Middle East & Africa Player Tracking Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Component
10.2.2. By Solution
10.2.3. By Application
10.2.4. By End-User Industry
10.2.5. By Country
10.2.5.1. Saudi Arabia
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.1. Zebra Technologies,
11.2. Catapult Sports
11.9. Sonda Sports
11.10. JOHAN Sports
11.13. Advanced sports analytics
11.15. Sports Performance Tracking