Global Tunnel Boring Machine Market: Overview
Boring Machine Tunnel boring machine is used to bore through rocks and excavate tunnels. It can easily pass through hard surface using circular cross section. These kind of machines are used as an alternate method to drilling or using explosive for exploration or excavation. The huge investment in the road and railway infrastructure across the globe is vital factors expected to encourage the growth of the global Tunnel Boring Machine market in the upcoming period.
In addition, ongoing urbanization and increasing expenditure on roads and railway infrastructure are other factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the next few years. Moreover, the booming of transportation sectors and rising in need connect the cities in order to expand the global commerce network connectivity will fuel the growth of the Tunnel Boring Machine market in the forecast period. Further, the upsurging in applications of tunnel boring machine in construction sectors such as road tunnel and railway tunnel coupled with utilization of tunnel boring machine for hydropower, pipeline, and water and sewage will contribute to the growth of the Tunnel Boring Machine market in upcoming periods.
Additionally, the growing application of tunnel boring machine for optimizing the transportation costs and connect cities to boost commerce would promulgate the Tunnel Boring Machine market in the forecast period. Further, the rising adoption of technological advancement through automation & rock cutting technology will influence the global tunnel boring machine in upcoming periods.
Tunnel Boring Machine Market Product Type analysis
On the basis of product type, the Tunnel Boring Machine market has been segmented into Soft Ground TBM and Hard Ground TBM. Hard Ground TBM dominates the global Tunnel Boring Machine market due to the growing usage of hard ground TBM in railway and road infrastructure for its ability to excavating large-diameter tunnels in hard rock. Hard ground TBM sub-segmented into open TBM, gripper TBM, double shield TBM, and single shield TBM. Soft Ground TBM market will drive by growing its application where the ground is silty & has a high percentage of fines and in loose water-bearing granular materials. Soft TBM consists of earth pressure balance TBM and slurry head TBM, where slurry head TBM is more useful when the water content in the rock is considerably high (soily rock).
Tunnel Boring Machine Market Application Analysis
On the basis of Application, the global Tunnel Boring Machine market has been segmented into traffic tunneling and utility tunneling. By Application, traffic tunneling segment will lead the market due to the rise in demand for Tunnel Boring Machine into road tunneling and railway/metro tunneling. Utility tunneling will influence by the augmentation in demand for of TBM in water and sewage, hydropower, and pipelines. Moreover, rising utilization of TBM product for management and disposal of waste and other municipal tasks such as water supply system, treatment of water in order to provide the safe, clean, and useful environment.
Regional analysis of Tunnel Boring Machine Market
On the basis of region, the Tunnel Boring Machine Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Asia Pacific dominates the world Tunnel Boring Machine market over the forecast period due to rising government expenditure on infrastructure along with the rising number of road and railway tunnel infrastructure. Furthermore, the governments of China and Japan investing significantly in tunnels for faster commute between major cities of which most investment in their mountainous and hilly areas.
Europe will boost by the growing demand for TBM is high in the hilly terrain in Italy, Spain, and France. Moreover, Modernization of retrofitting and refurnishing projects in Europe is another factor witnessed in Europe Tunnel Boring Machine Market.
Objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast market size of the global Tunnel Boring Machine Market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting Tunnel Boring Machine market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global Tunnel Boring Machine market on the basis of Product Type and Application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global Tunnel Boring Machine Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global Tunnel Boring
Machine Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Herrenknecht Ag, The Robbins Company, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Jim Technology Corporation, Komatsu, Northern Heavy Industries Group Co., Ltd., SELI, Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd., Tianye Tolian Heavy Industry Co., Ltd, CRCHI, and Terratec Ltd. are the key players in the global Tunnel Boring Machine market.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global Tunnel Boring Machine Manufacturing firms
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global Tunnel Boring Machine distributors
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Tunnel Boring Machine.
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
By Product Type
· Soft Ground TBM
· Hard Ground TBM
· Traffic tunneling
· Utility tunneling
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the Tunnel Boring Machine Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Africa
· Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.2. Industry Impact and Forces
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.5. Strategic Outlook
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.7. PESTEL Analysis
5. Global Tunnel Boring Machine Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Company (Market Share 2018)
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025, (USD Million)
5.2.1. By Product Type
126.96.36.199. Soft Ground TBM
188.8.131.52. Hard Ground TBM
5.2.2. By Application
184.108.40.206. Traffic tunneling
220.127.116.11. Utility tunneling
5.2.3. By Region
18.104.22.168. North America
22.214.171.124. Asia Pacific
6. North America Tunnel Boring Machine Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Product Type
6.2.2. By Application
6.2.3. By Country
7. Europe Tunnel Boring Machine Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Product Type
7.2.2. By Application
7.2.3. By Country
8. Asia Pacific Tunnel Boring Machine Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Product Type
8.2.2. By Application
8.2.3. By Country
9. Latin America Tunnel Boring Machine Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Product Type
9.2.2. By Application
9.2.3. By Country
10. Middle East & Africa Tunnel Boring Machine Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Product Type
10.2.2. By Application
10.2.3. By Country
10.2.3.1. Saudi Arabia
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.1. Herrenknecht Ag,
11.2. The Robbins Company
11.3. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
11.4. Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
11.5. Hitachi Zosen Corporation
11.6. Jim Technology Corporation
11.8. Northern Heavy Industries Group Co., Ltd.
11.10. Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd.
11.11. Tianye Tolian Heavy Industry Co., Ltd
11.13. Terratec Ltd.