Global VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market: Overview
The VoIP market is developing because of its financially savvy method for correspondence contrasted with a broadband internet connection. The innovation is quickly supplanting costly conventional telephone benefits as it wipes out the need to put resources into monstrous telecom equipment hardware. Broad web infiltration and across the board reception of cutting edge bound together correspondence stages to help the developing business prerequisites will likewise add to the rising selection of VoIP.
As the ventures are concentrating on geographic extension, they face enormous strain to improve inner and outer correspondence and joint effort among the remotely scattered workforce. This prompts the selection of VoIP arrangements including IP telephones and online applications, which encourage practical correspondence. The innovation empowers functionalities, for example, voice calling, video calling, and texting, at little cost. Another factor prompting the VoIP market demand is the rising pattern of workforce portability. By sending VoIP arrangements, endeavors can improve correspondence and coordinated efforts among workers and remote clients to expand business profitability. Likewise, the undertakings understand the advantages of met voice and information administrations to improve their presentation. The union of bound together correspondence administrations and undertaking VoIP to empower live-talk, video-conferencing, and other calling capacities is relied upon to fuel the VoIP market esteem.
Global VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market: Type Insight
The Global VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Market is segmented on the basis of its Access Type, Type, Call Type, End-Use, Medium, Application, and Regional demand. Based on its type, the market is divided into Managed IP PBX, Integrated Access/Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking, and Hosted IP PBX. On the basis of its access type, the market is bifurcated into Computer to Computer, Phone to Phone, Computer to Phone. By call type, the market is divided into Domestic Calls and International VoIP Calls. On the basis of its end-use, the market is segmented into SMBs, Consumers, Large Enterprises. Based on its application, the market is segmented into BFSI, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Retail, Government & Public Sector, Hospitality, and Education. On the basis of its medium, the market is divided into mobile and fixed. Geographically, the Global VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Market is divided into global regions like Europe, North America, Asia- Pacific, Middle East, LATAM, and Africa.
Global VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market: Regional Insight
North America is anticipated to rule the VoIP market in the year 2025 with a share of more than 40%. Enormous adoption of cloud administrations propelled the broadcast communications framework, and rising fame of workforce portability will bolster the market development. Undertakings in the locale are relocating from customary PSTN systems to cloud-based communication to diminish equipment reliance, increment versatility, and improve joint effort.
Global VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market: Competitive Insight
The major players in the Global VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Market includes prominent companies like Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Jive Communication, Microsoft Corporation, Mitel Networks Corporation, Nextiva, Orange Business Services, Ribbon Communications, Inc., RingCentral, Inc., 8x8 Inc., Alcatel Lucent Enterprise (Nokia Networks), AT&T Inc., Avaya Inc., CiscoSystems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Deutsche Telekom AG, Google Inc., Telenor Group, Verizon Communications Inc., Vonage, ZTE Corporation.
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the Global VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market size of the market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, based on the region by segmenting the Global VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South America and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market based on the type and Application.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Scope of the Report
· Managed IP PBX
· Integrated Access/Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking
· Hosted IP PBX
By Access Type
· Computer to Computer
· Phone to Phone
· Computer to Phone
By Call Type
• Domestic Calls
• International VoIP Calls
• Large Enterprises
• IT & Telecom
• Government & Public Sector
Besides, the report provides an analysis of the Global VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· Rest of North America
· The UK
· Rest of Europe
· Southeast Asia
· Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East and Africa
· Southern Africa
· Rest of Middle East and Africa
· Rest of Latin America
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with a detailed classification?
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority and that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis
· Additional country analysis
· Detailed segment analysis
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Global VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Vendor Matrix
4.2. DROC Analysis
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Technological Landscape
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Company market share analysis,2018
4.6. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.6.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.6.5. Intensity of Rivalry
4.7. Strategic Outlook
5. Global VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast 2015-2025
5.1.1. By Value (USD)
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type
184.108.40.206. Managed IP PBX
220.127.116.11. Integrated Access/Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking
18.104.22.168. Hosted IP PBX
5.2.2. By Access Type
22.214.171.124. Computer to Computer
126.96.36.199. Phone to Phone
188.8.131.52. Computer to Phone
5.2.3. By Call Type
184.108.40.206. Domestic Calls
220.127.116.11. International VoIP Calls
5.2.4. By End-Use
18.104.22.168. Large Enterprises
5.2.5. By Application
22.214.171.124. IT & Telecom
126.96.36.199. Government & Public Sector
5.2.6. By Medium
5.2.7. By Region
188.8.131.52. North America
184.108.40.206. Asia Pacific
220.127.116.11. Latin America
18.104.22.168. Middle East & Africa
6. North America VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market
6.1. Market estimates & forecast
6.1.1. By Type
6.1.2. By Access Type
6.1.3. By Call Type
6.1.4. By End-Use
6.1.5. By Application
6.1.6. By Medium
6.1.7. By Country
7. Europe VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market
7.1. Market estimates & forecast
7.1.1. By Type
7.1.2. By Access Type
7.1.3. By Call Type
7.1.4. By End-Use
7.1.5. By Application
7.1.6. By Medium
7.1.7. By Country
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market
8.1. Market estimates & forecast
8.1.1. By Type
8.1.2. By Access Type
8.1.3. By Call Type
8.1.4. By End-Use
8.1.5. By Application
8.1.6. By Medium
8.1.7. By Country
126.96.36.199. Rest of APAC
9. Latin America VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market
9.1. Market estimates & forecast
9.1.1. By Type
9.1.2. By Access Type
9.1.3. By Call Type
9.1.4. By End-Use
9.1.5. By Application
9.1.6. By Medium
9.1.7. By Country
188.8.131.52. Rest of Latin America
10.Middle East & Africa VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Market
10.1. Market estimates & forecast
10.1.1. By Type
10.1.2. By Access Type
10.1.3. By Call Type
10.1.4. By End-Use
10.1.5. By Application
10.1.6. By Medium
10.1.7. By Country
10.1.7.1. Saudi Arabia
10.1.7.3. South Africa
10.1.7.4. Rest of MEA
11.Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, and Strategic Outlook)*
11.1. 8x8 Inc.
11.2. Vonage Hodling Corp.
11.3. Nextiva, Inc.
11.4. Ring Central Inc.
11.5. Verizon Communication Inc.
11.6. Microsoft Corporation
11.7. Thinking Phone Networks Inc.
11.8. Phone Power LLC
11.9. Inphonex LLC
11.10. Alcatel Lucent Enterprise (Nokia Networks)
11.11. AT&T Inc.
11.12. Avaya Inc.
11.13. CiscoSystems, Inc.
11.14. Citrix Systems, Inc.
11.15. Deutsche Telekom AG
11.16. Google Inc.
11.17. Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
11.18. Jive Communication
11.19. Microsoft Corporation
11.20. Mitel Networks Corporation
11.21. Orange Business Services
11.22. Ribbon Communications, Inc.
11.23. Other Prominent Players
* Financial information of non-listed Companies will be provided as per availability
**The segmentation and the companies are subjected to modifications based on in-depth secondary for the final deliverable