Global Waterjet Cutting Machinery Market: Overview
The Global WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market is expected to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. Waterjet is used as precise cutting process. Waterjet cutting streams ultra-high pressure water to carry out cutting task. The Waterjet cuts through a mechanical sawing action, which leaves a smooth, precision cut surface. Waterjet is the most versatile process because it is able to cut almost any type of material. Higher demand for process automation across various industry verticals is vital factors expected to encourage the growth of the global WaterJet Cutting Machinery market in the upcoming period.
In addition, surge in utilization of waterjet cutting machine for its ability to cut a material without generating heat that may cause harm to other materials like rubber, textiles, foam, leather, plastics, tile, stone glass, food, paper and other combustible materials are other factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the forecast period. Moreover, the increasing adoption of Waterjet Cutting Machinery for its technology’s superiority and eco-friendliness over other cutting technologies will fuel the growth of the WaterJet Cutting Machinery market in the forecast period.
Further, the rapid adoption of waterjet cutting machinery in manufacturing and metal industry that have experienced shifts and advancement in terms of six sigma, lean manufacturing, efficiency enhancement, process automation, ease of controlling will contribute to the growth of the WaterJet Cutting Machinery market in upcoming years. Additionally, the huge surge in demand for accurate cutting through Waterjet cutting machinery will foster the global waterjet cutting machinery market.
WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market Robot Product Type analysis
On the basis of product type, the WaterJet Cutting Machinery market has been segmented into 3D, Micro, and Robotic waterjet cutting machines. 3D segment dominates the global WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market owing to growing usage in aerospace and automotive industries, as well as in the prototype development applications of various industries. Robotic waterjet cutting machine is driven increasing demand for precision cutting and rising automation along coupled with high-quality secondary finishing.
WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market Technology Analysis
On the basis of Technology, the WaterJet Cutting Machinery market has been segmented into Pure Waterjet Cutting Machine and Abrasive Waterjet Cutting Machine. Surge in use of abrasive Waterjet cutting for cutting metals like aircraft parts, marble, ceramic tile, glass, plastic and Special shaped window panels will augment the abrasive Waterjet cutting metals market. Pure Waterjet Cutting Machine is attributed to its applications for the high pressurized jet of water for cutting soft, thin or permeable materials.
WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market Horsepower Analysis
On the basis of Horsepower, the WaterJet Cutting Machinery market has been segmented into 0 to 50HP, 51 to 100 HP and Others. 51 to 100 HP is projected to lead the global WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market in the account of its features like faster cutting speeds and higher productivity and improved efficiency results in less wear and tear and maintenance. 0 to 50HP segment market will be influenced by its applications for soft materials where the water alone does the cutting, a smaller-diameter jet stream might be more effective.
WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market End-User Industry Analysis
On the basis of End-User Industry, the WaterJet Cutting Machinery market has been segmented into Automotive, Defense and Aerospace, Metal Fabrication, Electronics, Textile, and Others. By End-User Industry, automotive will lead the market owing to increasing demand for flexibility of cutting equipment and user friendly automation and Stringent norms related to manufacturing of automotive along with growing need to deliver high-quality products. Defense and Aerospace segment market will be triggered by growing application of Waterjet cutting machinery for designing and cutting hard metals such as steel, titanium, glass, and others. Electronics segment will grow on account of rising demand for accurate cutting & designing of circuit boards, electrical enclosures, control panels, components for generators, and other similar equipment.
The regional analysis of WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market
On the basis of region, the WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Asia Pacific dominates the world WaterJet Cutting Machinery market over the forecast period due to the expansion of the metal fabrication and automotive industries, coupled with the growing machine manufacturing industry, in developing countries like China and India. North America will grow by huge demand from several core end users and from manufacturing industry expansion.
The objective of the Study:
· To analyze and forecast the market size of the global WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market, in terms of value.
· To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of the region by segmenting WaterJet Cutting Machinery market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and their leading countries.
· To outline, categorized and forecast the global WaterJet Cutting Machinery market on the basis of product types, technology, horsepower, and end-user industry.
· To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market.
· To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Global WaterJet Cutting
Machinery Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as DARDI International Corp., ESAB Group Inc., KMT Waterjet Systems, Inc., Innovative International Ltd., Flow International Corp., Bystronic Laser AG, Waterjet Sweden AB, Waterjet Corporation S.R.L., WARDJet Inc., TNLB Corporation, NLB Corporation, BFT GmbH, Resato international BV, OMAX Corporation, Uhde High Pressure Technologies GmbH, Hypertherm Inc., Jet Edge Waterjet System, OH Precision Corp., Hughes Pumps Ltd., Waterjet Systems International, and Waterjet Germany Private Ltd. are the key players in the global WaterJet Cutting Machinery market.
Key Target Audience:
· Market research and consulting firms
· Industry associations
· Global WaterJet Cutting Machinery Manufacturing firm
· Research organizations and consulting companies
· Global WaterJet Cutting Machinery distributors
· Organizations, associations, and alliances related to WaterJet Cutting Machinery
· Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
By Product Types
· 3D WaterJet Cutting Machinery
· Micro WaterJet Cutting Machinery
· Robotic WaterJet Cutting Machinery
· Pure Waterjet Cutting Machine
· Abrasive Waterjet Cutting Machine
By Horse Power
· 0 to 50HP
· 51 to 100 HP
By End-User Industry
· Defense and Aerospace
· Metal Fabrication
In addition, the report provides an analysis of the WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market with respect to the following geographic segments:
· The U.S.
· Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
· Rest of Asia Pacific
· Rest of Latin America
· Saudi Africa
· Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
· How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
· What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
· Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
· A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
· Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
· With five additional company detail analysis.
· Additional country analysis.
· Detailed segment analysis.
1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.3.1. Secondary Research
2.3.2. Primary Research
2.4. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Industry Participants
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Assumption for the Study
2.7. Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Value chain Analysis
4.2. Industry Impact and Forces
4.2.1. Growth Drivers
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. By Company (Market Share 2018)
4.5. Growth Potential analysis, 2018
4.6. Strategic Outlook
4.7. Porter’s Five forces analysis
4.8. PESTEL Analysis
5. Global WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 2015-2025
5.2.1. By Product Types
220.127.116.11. 3D WaterJet Cutting Machinery
18.104.22.168. Micro WaterJet Cutting Machinery
22.214.171.124. Robotic WaterJet Cutting Machinery
5.2.2. By Technology
126.96.36.199. Pure Waterjet Cutting Machine
188.8.131.52. Abrasive Waterjet Cutting Machine
5.2.3. By Horse Power
184.108.40.206. 0 to 50HP
220.127.116.11. 51 HP to 100 HP
5.2.4. End-User Industry
18.104.22.168. Defense and Aerospace
22.214.171.124. Metal Fabrication
5.2.5. By Region
126.96.36.199. North America
188.8.131.52. Asia Pacific
6. North America WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market
6.1. Key Regional Trends
6.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6.2.1. By Product Types
6.2.2. By Technology
6.2.3. By Horsepower
6.2.4. By End-User Industry
6.2.5. By Country
7. Europe WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market
7.1. Key Regional Trends
7.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
7.2.1. By Product Types
7.2.2. By Technology
7.2.3. By Horsepower
7.2.4. By End-User Industry
7.2.5. By Country
8. Asia Pacific WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market
8.1. Key Regional Trends
8.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
8.2.1. By Product Types
8.2.2. By Technology
8.2.3. By Horsepower
8.2.4. By End-User Industry
8.2.5. By Country
9. Latin America WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
9.2.1. By Product Types
9.2.2. By Technology
9.2.3. By Horsepower
9.2.4. By End-User Industry
9.2.5. By Country
10. Middle East & Africa WaterJet Cutting Machinery Market
10.1. Key Regional Trends
10.2. Market estimates & forecast, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
10.2.1. By Product Types
10.2.2. By Technology
10.2.3. By Horsepower
10.2.4. By End-User Industry
10.2.5. By Country
10.2.5.1. Saudi Arabia
11. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook)
11.1. DARDI International Corp.
11.2. ESAB Group Inc.,
11.3. KMT Waterjet Systems, Inc.,
11.4. Innovative International Ltd.,
11.5. Flow International Corp.,
11.6. Bystronic Laser AG,
11.7. Water Jet Sweden AB
11.8. Waterjet Corporation S.R.L.,
11.9. WARDJet Inc.,
11.10. TNLB Corporation,
11.11. NLB Corporation
11.12. BFT GmbH,
11.13. Resato international BV
11.14. OMAX Corporation
11.15. Uhde High Pressure Technologies GmbH
11.16. Hypertherm Inc.,
11.17. Jet Edge Waterjet System
11.18. OH Precision Corp.
11.19. Hughes Pumps Ltd.,
11.20. Waterjet Systems International
11.21. Water Jet Germany Private Ltd.