Report Code: BWC1978
Available Format: PDF
Global Zinc Sulphate Market: Overview
The global Zinc Sulphate market is estimated to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. Zinc sulfate is an inorganic compound, which is combination of sulfur and zinc. It is easily soluble in water with its aqueous solution, being acidic and slightly soluble in ethanol and glycerol. It has non-oxidizing, nonflammable and noncombustible properties. As a supplement, Zinc Sulfate is used to treat and to prevent zinc deficiency condition. Zinc sulfate is uses as a medication or nutritional supplement. Zinc sulfate is also used to treat acne, due to its anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties. Rise in demand of zinc sulfate in agricultural and healthcare sector are vital factors expected to encourage the growth of the global Zinc Sulfate market. In addition, increment in population along with in declination in amount of cultivated land and to meet this global food production demand will influence growth of global zinc sulfate especially in fertilizer and agricultural industry. Further, deficiency of zinc in the new born baby is a key factor for fueling global zinc sulfate market in health industry. In fertilizers sector, due to its high solubility in water and low cost of production, Zinc sulfate used as a source of zinc in granular fertilizers which will drive the zinc sulfate market. Applications of zinc sulfate in water treatment for corrosion control of water carrying pipe will steady demand of zinc sulfate and are expected to grow its market in upcoming periods. Additionally, zinc sulfate has several applications in chemical industry where it is used as a mordant in dyeing, electrolyte for zinc plating, preservative or protective agent for leather, wood, and skin and water purification process, flotation process of mineral separation, bleaching paper, and electrode position is expected to fuel the global zinc sulfate market.
Zinc Sulfate Type analysis
On the basis of type, the Zinc Sulphate market has been segmented into Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate and Zinc Sulfate Heptahydrate. Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate dominates the global Zinc Sulphate owing to the rise in demand of zinc sulfate monohydrate in fertilizers sector such as fertilizer additive for preventing and correcting zinc defencies in crops. Moreover, application of zinc sulfate monohydrate in utilizing suspended or coated nanoparticles and deposited utilizing sputtering targets and evaporation materials for uses such as solar cells and fuel cells will fuel zinc sulfate monohydrate. Zinc sulfate monohydrate applications as protein synthesis for animals will drive zinc sulfate market in upcoming periods. Zinc sulfate heptahydarte market will be fastest growing market due to supply zinc in animal feeds, fertilizers, and agricultural sprays. Moreover, in leather and in medicine as an astringent and emetic, used as in electrolytes for zinc plating, and as a mordant in dyeing, as a preservative for skins will grow zinc sulfate heptahydarte market. Due to its, applications as laboratory reagent will drive zinc sulfate market.
Zinc Sulphate Application Type analysis
On the basis of application, the global Zinc Sulphate market has been segmental into Agricultural Industries, Healthcare Industries, Pharmaceutical Industries, Commercial Use By application type, Agricultural Industries will lead market due to applications of Zinc sulfate as a fertilizer additive in the agricultural industry for preventing and correcting zinc deficiency in crops. Moreover, uses of Zinc sulfate as source of zinc in granular fertilizers due to its high solubility in water and low cost of production will drive zinc sulfate market. Healthcare industries will be fastest growing market owing to application of zinc sulfate used as a dietary supplement specifically to treat zinc deficiency.Moreover, zinc sulfate used for oral rehydration therapy for children who have diarrhea. Pharmaceutical industries will influence by feeding of zinc in pharma products.
Regional analysis of Zinc Sulfate market
On the basis of region, the Zinc Sulfate market has been segmental into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. Asia dominates the world Zinc Sulfate market over the forecast period owing to the South Asian countries like India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, have a high numbers of zinc deficient population is creating increasing demand for zinc sulfate. Moreover, India with a high percentage of the population engaged in occupation relating to agriculture & farming owing to high infant mortality cases are taking steps to combat zinc deficiency in population by supplementing crops with zinc sulfate fertilizers, pesticides, and fungicide. However, consumption is expected to decline in China, in line with decreasing lithopone pigment production. Middle East & Africa is projected to be the fastest growing market throughout the forecast period due to the huge population of African region is suffering from zinc deficiency and other health-related issues. Along with this, the government has taken positive initiatives to come up with the solutions to get over with diseases. Due to this factor the agriculture and healthcare sector can have a fruitful scope to capture global sulfate market.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the world Zinc Sulfate market, in terms of Value.
- To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of Value, on the premise of region by segmenting world Zinc Sulfate market into 5 regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and geographical area.
- To outline, categorized and forecast the world Zinc Sulfate on the premise of type and application.
- To examine competitive developments like expansions, technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the world Zinc Sulfate market.
- To pinpoint the drivers and challenges for world Zinc Sulfate market
- To spot the profile of leading players, that area unit concerned within the producing and provide off Zinc Sulfate globally.
Global Zinc Sulfate Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Midsouth Chemical, Changsha Latian Chemicals Co., Ltd, Rech Chemical Co. Ltd, Tianjin Xinxin Chemical Factory, Alpha Chemicals, Zinc Nacional, Ravi Chem Industries, Balaji Industries, Tianjin Topfert Agrochemicial Co., Old Bridge Chemical, Inc., China Bohigh, Changsha Haolin Chemicals Co., Ltd, Gupta Agri Care, Sulfozyme Agro India Pvt. Ltd., and Sigma-Aldrich, Inc. are the key players in manufacturing Zinc sulfate.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Industry associations
- Raw material suppliers
- Global Zinc Sulfate manufacturers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Global Zinc Sulfate suppliers
- Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Zinc Sulfate market.
- Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
- Zinc Sulfate Heptahydrate
- Agriculture Industries
- Healthcare Industries
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Water treatment
In addition, the report provides analysis of the Zinc Sulfate market with respect to the following geographic segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
- Saudi Africa
- Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
- How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
- What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
- Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
- A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
- Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
- With five additional company detail analysis.
- Additional country analysis.
- Detailed segment analysis.