Report Code: BWC1971
Available Format: PDF
Global Zirconium Market: Overview
The global Zirconium market is estimated to grow at a significant rate, during the forecast period 2019-2025. Zirconium is a very strong, malleable, ductile, lustrous silver-gray metal. Zirconium is extremely resistant to heat and corrosion. Zirconium is lighter than steel and its hardness is similar to copper. When it is finely divided, the metal can spontaneously ignite in air, especially at high temperatures. Growing demand of Zirconium in Ceramics industry and nuclear power Industry are vital factors expected to encourage the growth of the global zirconium market in the upcoming period. In addition, increasing urbanization and demand for zirconium-based construction materials such as sanitary ware and tableware, uses of zirconium alloys in dental implants give high fracture toughness, are some of the other factors estimated to accelerate the growth of the market in the next few years. Moreover, application of zirconium dioxide in aerospace supply chain especially use as corrosion, heat, and fracture resistant materials will also fuel the growth of zirconium market in forecast period. Applications of zirconium chemicals in automobile industry such as paint driers, antiperspirants, automotive catalysts, and paper coatings, in medical industry as oxygen sensors, as dielectric and piezoelectric devices in electronics industry and fuel cell in battery industry, will contribute in the growth of zirconium market in upcoming periods. Growing use of zirconium in foundries and refractories will drive the zirconium market over forecast period.
Zirconium Occurrence- Type analysis
On the basis of Occurrence- type, the Zirconium market has been segmented into Zircon, Zirconia, and Others. Zircon dominates the global Zirconium owing to the rise in demand of use of zircon in ceramics, television glass, and refractory and foundry applications. Zircon is widely used in the manufacturing of ceramics such as tableware, sanitary ware, and tiles. Moreover, application of zircon used as an opacifier, whitening agent, and pigment in glazes and stains used on ceramics and pottery will boost the zircon market over forecast period. Zirconia will be fastest growing segment due to use of Zirconia in making of ceramics. Moreover, use of zirconia in Knives and scissors, where the zirconia ceramic can be engineered to produce extremely fine and sharp blades which have a hardness will boost the zirconia market over forecast period.
Zirconium Application Type analysis
On the basis of application, the global Zirconium market has been segmented into Ceramics, Refractories, Foundry Sand, Zircon Chemicals and Others. By application type, Ceramics will lead market due increment in urbanization and changes in standard of living among consumers. Moreover, applications of zirconium improve the ceramic glaze hardness and is widely used in building ceramics, sanitary ceramics, and daily ceramics industries will boost ceramics industry in forecast period. The zirconium chemicals market is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. Zirconium chemicals due to it is used as automobile and industrial catalysts, fuel cells. , dielectric and piezoelectric devices, oxygen sensors, and ware materials. Furthermore, zirconium chemicals are also used for surface coating of paper and cardboard. Refractories market will drive by high melting point and excellent chemical properties of zirconia. The unique properties of zirconia toughened refractories due to microcracks generated in the vicinity of the zirconia particles, which help to capture any cracks propagating as a result of thermal stresses. Foundry market will increase due to property of zirconium to not absorb neutrons, so it is an ideal material for tubes and other parts in nuclear power stations.
Regional analysis of Zirconium market
On the basis of region, the Zirconium market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Asia dominates the world Zirconium market over the forecast period owing to the growing demand for zirconium across diverse industries, such as ceramics, medical and healthcare, and construction is one of the key factors estimated to fuel the growth of the Asia Pacific market in the next few years. The major contribution from China, Japan, South Korea, and India is expected to augment the growth of the market in the forecast period. North America is projected to be the fastest growing market throughout the forecast period due to the growing demand from the ceramics and nuclear energy industries.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the world zirconium market, in terms useful & volume
- To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms useful, on the premise of region by segmenting world Zirconium market into 5 regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and geographical area.
- To outline, categorized and forecast the world Zirconium on the premise of product kind and application.
- To examine competitive developments like expansions, technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the world zirconium market.
- To pinpoint the drivers and challenges for world Zirconium market
- To spot the profile of leading players, that area unit concerned within the producing and provide off Zirconium globally.
Global Zirconium Market Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Tosoh, Iluka Resources, Tronox, Richards Bay Minerals, Foskor, Alkane Resources, Astron, Kenmare Resources, Moly, Astron Advanced Materials, Wah Chang, Australian Zircon, EI DuPont de Nemours, Bemax Resources, Exxaro Resources, Luxfer Group, Rio-Tinto, Smartac Group China Holdings, and Namakwa Sand are the key players in manufacturing Zirconium.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Industry associations
- Raw material suppliers
- Global Zirconium manufacturers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Global Zirconium suppliers
- Organizations, associations, and alliances related to Zirconium market
- Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
- Foundry Sand,
- Zircon Chemicals
In addition, the report provides analysis of the Zirconium market with respect to the following geographic segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
- Saudi Africa
- Rest of Middle-East
Business Questions answer by the report
- How will the market drivers, restraints and opportunities affect the market dynamics?
- What will be the market size in terms of value and volume and market statistics with detailed classification
- Which segment dominates the market or region and one will be the fastest growing and why?
- A comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape and the market participant players
- Analysis of strategy adopted by the key player and their impact on other players.
Customization Scope for the Client
Client satisfaction is our first and last priority. And that’s why BlueWeave Consulting offers customization according to Company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Additional Company Information
- With five additional company detail analysis.
- Additional country analysis.
- Detailed segment analysis.